It seems like I've seen 25 threads today" Podunk USA when u lining up" "BobsTown usa how many we getting" Is this really necessary?
    11-19-08 10:21 PM
    I think you answered your own question
    11-19-08 10:29 PM
    I agree. I wondered how long it would take for someone to start a thread like this LoL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 10:31 PM
    You certainly don't need to participate if you'd prefer not to.
    11-19-08 10:32 PM
    lol no, there no Sumter, SC people so and i doubt anyone is crazy enough to sit outside our mall.........telesale ftw
    I was about to make this same post.

People...we DO NOT care where you live...

and does it really affect you knowing that someone who probably lives 10 hours from you is getting one too?
    You certainly don't need to participate if you'd prefer not to.
    yeah, but the problem is that the storm forum is becoming useless. Its just garbage now. Every other post is, "whos lining up?" or "sweet, I can upgrade early!"

Moderators need to step in a little bit here and get the reins on this forum
    11-19-08 10:37 PM
    yeah, but the problem is that the storm forum is becoming useless. Its just garbage now. Every other post is, "whos lining up?" or "sweet, I can upgrade early!"

Moderators need to step in a little bit here and get the reins on this forum
    The problem with this is that these posters would be upset if their thread was closed/deleted. I agree with you though. A large majority of the threads currently in the forum are completely useless and undermine the purpose of the thread.
    11-19-08 10:40 PM
    No one complained until I threw in a Dubuque Iowa thread! I am seeing a anti mid-western conspiracy!
    11-19-08 10:43 PM
    Seriously, this forum is for everyone not just you all. So who are you to determine whether or not someone should post. i don't understand why you just can't ignore the posts you don't want to read. The attitudes on this forum are just outrageous. If anything should be changed it's the quality of people they let sign up.
    11-19-08 10:47 PM
    Were not worried about the 2 1/2 people here from Iowa......... J/K
    11-19-08 10:48 PM
    Seriously, this forum is for everyone not just you all. So who are you to determine whether or not someone should post. i don't understand why you just can't ignore the posts you don't want to read. The attitudes on this forum are just outrageous. If anything should be changed it's the quality of people they let sign up.
    Because it is getting ridiculously hard to find the posts where someone truely needs help. I am sure tons of questions are getting missed.

11-19-08 10:53 PM
    I used to come here for useful Blackberry information...

Now, Im just here for the mindless, redundant chatter, it makes me laugh.

Oh and of course, the fights. Because an argument breaks out in almost EVERY thread.

Comedy gold.
    11-19-08 10:53 PM
    Yeah but when will the 1 1/2 get their phone as I am going to be camping out due to BGR report!
    11-19-08 10:54 PM
    Because it is getting ridiculously hard to find the posts where someone truely needs help. I am sure tons of questions are getting missed.

What?!?! Using the forum for the actual intended use of knowledge and information???

UNPOSSIBLE!!!!!!11!!

11-19-08 10:57 PM
    YES!! and someone from each town should post the same answer here!

this hread was needed though
    11-19-08 11:31 PM
    Another Post cop??
    Don't read them for crying out loud!!!
    11-19-08 11:35 PM
    Newark DE anyone?
    11-19-08 11:36 PM
    State College, PA FTW!
    11-19-08 11:37 PM
    This bares repeating.

Last edited by vndlewis; 11-20-08 at 12:29 AM.
    11-19-08 11:56 PM
    lol no, there no Sumter, SC people so and i doubt anyone is crazy enough to sit outside our mall.........telesale ftw

Definitely ain't no people from Yuma, AZ either.
    11-20-08 12:27 AM
    It seems like I've seen 25 threads today" Podunk USA when u lining up" "BobsTown usa how many we getting" Is this really necessary?
    rhetorical - asked merely for effect with no answer expected
    11-20-08 05:54 AM
    All of those posts will die down after nextweek. Of course that is after the "how long did you have to wait in line" and the ""pics of me with my new Storm!!" threads
    11-20-08 08:44 AM
    Yep, and all the Mental Midgets and there, "look I have a storm", and the "guess what I got" or "I got the last one in Anywhere USA"
    11-20-08 08:50 AM
    Yup, that's exactly how it is going to be. Although it really isn't anything new. Most boards end up with this sort of thing happening when something new and popular comes out.

Give it another week or so and the boards will be back to normal.

Until then, just as others have suggested...ignore the posts you don't want to read. It really isn't that hard to skim over the thread names and click on the next page a couple of times to see if there is something that catches your eye.

It probably takes less time to do that than it took those who were fussing to open this up, and type out their whiny little posts.
    11-20-08 10:58 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD