OMG...So i was posting all the Box office predictions and such with out seeing the movie...WELL i did it. Went to the movie and loved every minute of it. I am such a Dork i was clapping and cheering. Our theater all gave it cheers at the end..

I did not catch "The Penguin " character being set up as someones else said. I did catch the Cat woman type reference. This movie reminded me alot of how Batman Returns was as a movie. They had Great Actors playing great Roles. From the Villains to the good guys.

My favorite Scene is the SWAT Chase scene and the Interrogation scene in the Jail...Heath was amazing! So sad and i have no idea who would be a fit to do another Joker.
    07-27-08 05:15 PM
    OMG...So i was posting all the Box office predictions and such with out seeing the movie...WELL i did it. Went to the movie and loved every minute of it. I am such a Dork i was clapping and cheering. Our theater all gave it cheers at the end..

I did not catch "The Penguin " character being set up as someones else said. I did catch the Cat woman type reference. This movie reminded me alot of how Batman Returns was as a movie. They had Great Actors playing great Roles. From the Villains to the good guys.

My favorite Scene is the SWAT Chase scene and the Interrogation scene in the Jail...Heath was amazing! So sad and i have no idea who would be a fit to do another Joker.
    It was a great movie. I might see it one more time in a regular theater. I'm going to see it when MOSI gets it at the end of August. I gotta see it in IMAX!
    07-27-08 06:08 PM
    oh i love it so much. my favorite scene, not sure why, was after the truck flipped over and he crawled out, and he was kinda runnin sideways and the shotgun went off and he fell lol that was pretty much the only thing to remind you he was human.

so what were everyone else's favorite scenes??
    07-28-08 08:34 AM
    My favorite Scene was the Swat Chase ...When he flipps the truck over and Joker comes out shooting all over the place cars, walls ect...It was awesome "HIT ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it.

Also who thinks the Police station interogattion scene was just so awesome...

Christian Bale does one heck of a mean yell....!!!!!!!!
    07-28-08 11:19 AM
    My favorite Scene was the Swat Chase ...When he flipps the truck over and Joker comes out shooting all over the place cars, walls ect...It was awesome "HIT ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it.

Christian Bale does one heck of a mean yell....!!!!!!!!
    i also think the Joker has a mean yell! had. whatever.
    07-28-08 01:12 PM
    I liked how they set up Eric Roberts as the the penguin, it was clever.

It was SUCH a great movie!
    Can someone explain this...i missed this part???
    07-28-08 06:59 PM
    Can someone explain this...i missed this part???
    i don't think that's right at all. just cuz he had a cane and a limp doesn't mean he's the penguin. he wasn't born disfigured or anything.
    07-29-08 01:52 PM
    Winner.... how about the guy dressed up in the cop uniform that just kept laughing and acted like a skitzo (sp?)...... Me and my buddy just laughed when we saw him and knew who it was...
    07-31-08 05:34 AM
    Winner.... how about the guy dressed up in the cop uniform that just kept laughing and acted like a skitzo (sp?)...... Me and my buddy just laughed when we saw him and knew who it was...
    Uuuh don't think Batman said his name was Edward Nigma... you know the name of the man who becomes the Riddler! Think people are chasing nonexistent clues. Just because someone had some ice cubes in their glass doesn't mean the next villian is Mr Freeze.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 05:48 AM
    i agree. at least in Batman Begins at the very end there was the clue of the Joker. at the end of the Dark Knight, if you were to think about the "clues", simply seems there may or may not be another movie.

i was hoping they'd have the Joker and Harley Quinn in the next one >.<
    07-31-08 08:24 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD