i hv a bb n i m unable to access my bbm... every time i clic on my bbm icon it is say this has been disabled by I.T..wat can i do to change that n gain access to my bbm n my regular browser
    09-19-12 10:42 PM
    Maybe proper English would help...
    09-19-12 10:58 PM
    If I'm reading what I think you've written, you get the message "disabled by IT" when you try and use BBM or the browser?

Is this a phone supplied by work? If so your IT Admins have disabled these and there is no way around it unless you speak to them.

If its a personal phone you brought 2nd hand then it may still have an old IT policy on it in which case you need to remove it to be able to use them - KB14202-How to remove an IT policy from a BlackBerry smartphone
    09-20-12 02:34 AM
    i hv a bb n i m unable to access my bbm... every time i clic on my bbm icon it is say this has been disabled by I.T..wat can i do to change that n gain access to my bbm n my regular browser
    Can't really do anything if your device is provided by your company and tied to your companies best server. Any attempt to circumvent the policy will be detected and only your employer knows what they will do. Now if this is a second hand or refurbished with an it policy still on it but not from your company, then you can search for the process of removing policy. That process will clear your device completely. Backing up data is required.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    09-20-12 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD