http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10049796-1.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5

Is this nothing more than a crying wolf or the sky is falling kind of thing? I would have thought with magazine articles, newspaper articles, web articles, TV commercials, mail flyers, retail store advertisements, and who knows what other ways of getting the word out over the last year that there would be nobody unaware of the transition let alone not have bought the convertor box or bought a digital ready TV. Not to mention the 100s of millions of cable and sat TV subscribers who have no consern of the transition. Are people so dumb in the US that the concern in the article will be reality? I mean I hate to think the general public here in the US is that bad but perhaps I am filtering reality if it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 11:04 PM
    There are tons of commercials on this subject everyday here. Maybe its just my area.... Florence, ya'll.

09-24-08 11:17 PM
    Yeah there are a lot of commercials here too on the west coast and jenay I know you are west coast but I am west COAST 5 minutes from the beach haha but it's all good west coast love

09-25-08 12:28 AM
    Ahhh... Beach... Must be nuce.

09-25-08 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD