Crackberry posted a story linking Crackberry users to the Imore.com new Ipad review. The worst of the worst in crackberry users exploded with disgust that any other companies product would be posted on Crackberry. IMAGINE THE HORROR!!!

Crackberry then just took the "offending" article down? Wow, this is a sad day for this website. To be browbeaten by the mob into conformity? Just awful.
    03-26-12 02:06 PM
    You know Blackberry is not an island.... I for one wants to know what is on those distant shores called Apple, Android or Windows 8..... How else do you keep informed????
    03-26-12 02:14 PM
    What story are you speaking of, who posted it, and what was the subject matter?
    03-26-12 02:15 PM
    It's still there - just not on the front page anymore. Happy medium.

http://crackberry.com/new-ipad-review-2012

And FTR cross promoting big reviews on the Mobile Nations site is something we've always done and isn't anything new
    03-26-12 02:15 PM
    I really enjoyed that video/article.

Nice to see whats going on elsewhere.

There was another video about lots of stuff including iphone 5 ect.

03-26-12 02:17 PM

And FTR cross promoting big reviews on the Mobile Nations site is something we've always done and isn't anything new
    Its nothing new and you have nothing to apologize for. I find your constant shilling of BB apps much more offensive .

Seriously, the responses on that thread are embarrassing. By doing anything to appease these irrational lunatics is setting a bad precedent.
    Adam Zeis, yasmar, vrs626 and 1 others like this.
    03-26-12 02:19 PM
    Its nothing new and you have nothing to apologize for. I find your constant shilling of BB apps much more offensive .

Seriously, the responses on that thread are embarrassing. By doing anything to appease these irrational lunatics is setting a bad precedent.
    Ha! I do hate on apps more often than I should I'll give you that.
    03-26-12 02:20 PM
    Sigh...
    CrackBerry, iMore, WPCentral, Android Central and webOS Nation are all apart of Mobile Nations. They get paid for what they do. So yes, they will 'advertise' on each others websites. iMore did the same for the PlayBook review...
    yasmar, Morty2264 and addicted44 like this.
    03-26-12 02:21 PM
    Welcome to the interwebs...where everyone is a whack job crazy fan when they are nice and safe behind the keyboard...if they only really knew how much we know about them...muuuahahahahaha
    imti321 likes this.
    03-26-12 02:25 PM

Hopefully the other sites are also getting hung up by "ads.pubmatic.com" like Crackberry is today too. Share the news, share the pain cause the ads.pubmatic.com error is making Crackberry practically unusable.
    03-26-12 02:27 PM
    WARNING!

The comments on that other thread are full of hardcore nutters...
    yasmar and thedark722 like this.
    03-26-12 02:28 PM
    Just as long as we get equal billing over there on the dark side.
    habs_fan likes this.
    03-26-12 02:30 PM

PS, this is just for the lulz. How often can I find use for a PlayBook wearing turtle?
    03-26-12 02:31 PM
    Michelle thanks for not closing the thread.
    You know, I've asked around (only a couple people) everyone shakes their head. Its CrackBerry and regardless of you guys labeling some as haters you have to see where it would leave people scratching their heads.

Mobile Nations has a header at the top of EVERY page that leads to the other sites. Maybe you should advertise that in the Monday brief instead of offending you readership.

I'm not offended but I'm scratching my head at the article appearing on CB. Its bad enough Kevin wearing that iMore T
    Chrisy and renzokuken.tan like this.
    03-26-12 02:40 PM
    You know, I've asked around (only a couple people) everyone shakes their head. Its CrackBerry and regardless of you guys labeling some as haters you have to see where it would leave people scratching their heads.

Mobile Nations has a header at the top of EVERY page that leads to the other sites. Maybe you should advertise that in the Monday brief instead of offending you readership.

I'm not offended but I'm scratching my head at the article appearing on CB. Its bad enough Kevin wearing that iMore T
    People are bound to be offended regardless of what we do. Either we don't post about the other platforms and we're labeled closed-minded, or we do and we're labeled traitors. It's all in the nature of blogging, it is what it is, and we accept that.

As for the tshirt, I thought everyone had moved past that after Kevin's lengthy reply on the matter here: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ml#post7248205

Skier1960 and kraski like this.
    03-26-12 02:46 PM

Scratching thier heads would be a rational response. The outright hatred is what I found shocking. The only thing missing was virtual pitchforks and torches.

The point isnt that Crackberry would dare post an article about a competing technology. The point is that Crackberry cant be bullied into conforming to what people who have a mental issue with Apple demand. Its a slippery slope.
    yasmar and thedark722 like this.
    03-26-12 02:50 PM
    Oh no.. Bla1ze has other tablets then a PlayBook... burn him at the stake!!!

03-26-12 02:58 PM
    Don't sleep tonight Bla1ze, the CB army is getting their pitchfork and gasoline ready. We are coming....
    _StephenBB81 likes this.
    03-26-12 03:02 PM
    Don't sleep tonight Bla1ze, the CB army is getting their pitchfork and gasoline ready. We are coming....
    Can't talk now, packing my bags and buying an alternate identity..
    03-26-12 03:03 PM
    Oh no.. Bla1ze has other tablets then a PlayBook... burn him at the stake!!!

Click to view quoted image
    I didn't know, that there were actually other companies than RIM. Hmm, you learn something every day!
    Jean-luc_Picard likes this.
    03-26-12 03:04 PM
    Scratching thier heads would be a rational response. The outright hatred is what I found shocking. The only thing missing was virtual pitchforks and torches.

The point isnt that Crackberry would dare post an article about a competing technology. The point is that Crackberry cant be bullied into conforming to what people who have a mental issue with Apple demand. Its a slippery slope.
    Just to be a voice for the nutters...I think the BB fans/freaks have been generally beaten to a pulp and as a general thing are angry. To be honest, I was surprised to see it on the front page. Then I chuckled and said to myself 'Stay away from that article'

If RIM's 'image' was more healthy, it would have been less likely to see the venom flying.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    03-26-12 03:12 PM
    Just to be a voice for the nutters...I think the BB fans/freaks have been generally beaten to a pulp and as a general thing are angry. To be honest, I was surprised to see it on the front page. Then I chuckled and said to myself 'Stay away from that article'

If RIM's 'image' was more healthy, it would have been less likely to see the venom flying.
    Front page? There is no front page. The article gets posted and then as each new article gets posted, the older article gets pushed down the line. Every single article posted on any of these websites is only front and center until the next article comes along.

If Kevin decided to print the "Crackberry Daily" then maybe...........................
    03-26-12 03:18 PM
    Well that was an interesting read.

Are those real people? Can we make sure the worst offenders remain childless?
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-26-12 03:20 PM
    I didn't know, that there were actually other companies than RIM. Hmm, you learn something every day!
    Its totally okay even awesome! to own different phones/tablets etc but this is CrackBerry it should be "ALL THINGS BB" IMO

Good night, don't let the pitch forks bite
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-26-12 03:22 PM
    Front page? There is no front page. The article gets posted and then as each new article gets posted, the older article gets pushed down the line. Every single article posted on any of these websites is only front and center until the next article comes along.

If Kevin decided to print the "Crackberry Daily" then maybe...........................
    I think they can decide where an article displays. For example the PlayBook OS 2 article stayed at the top for quite a while even though there were more recent articles lower on the main page.
    03-26-12 03:22 PM
170 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD