1. CelloBass's Avatar
    Hi guys,
    I'm wondering if in the USA or UK there is something like a specialty course post graduation.
    In the next months I will be relocating to the UK to improve my english skills; after that, I'd like to take a specialty course in the USA (or UK) in the IT/Computer science/Telecommunications field to develop a specialized skill.
    Do you know any websites where I can look for this kind of courses?

    05-30-11 06:49 AM
  2. laana11's Avatar
    As promised, I have listed some of the top post grad schools in the US, for the skills u possess

    Carnegie Mellon University
    Pittsburgh, PA

    Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    Cambridge, MA

    Stanford University
    Stanford, CA

    University of California--Berkeley
    Berkeley, CA

    Cornell University
    Ithaca, NY

    University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign
    Urbana, IL

    University of Washington
    Seattle, WA

    Princeton University
    Princeton, NJ

    University of Texas--Austin
    Austin, TX

    Georgia Institute of Technology
    Atlanta, GA

    California Institute of Technology
    Pasadena, CA

    University of Wisconsin--Madison
    05-31-11 08:14 PM
  3. SCrid2000's Avatar
    Sounds more like you want a tech school. They're a dime a dozen around here.
    06-05-11 12:29 AM
  4. CelloBass's Avatar
    Thank you for your replies.
    I'm not looking for a 'real' academic year at school but just a program to develop a skill.
    I know sometimes these kind of programs are held by companies but maybe there is also something in a school or university.
    06-06-11 02:37 AM
  5. CelloBass's Avatar
    Up!! -ten characters-
    07-08-11 08:01 AM
  6. kbz1960's Avatar
    There are several community colleges that have courses you can take.
    07-08-11 09:53 AM
  7. CelloBass's Avatar
    Any suggestions?
    07-11-11 04:50 AM