I need to vent. I currently have a 8703e which is 6 months old. I love my BB with all my heart(almost as much as my wife kidding....or am i?? ) I just want the new 8830! I work for alltel and Im tired of Verizon getting all the cool phones first! The ONLY reason why I want the new 8830 is for that damn trackball! I got to see my buddies Pearl for 1 minuet! It was love at first touch! The only thing that would be better is the 8300!!! I mean yea a camera isn't a big deal but tell me you've never been some where and wanted a picture of something and all you have is your AWSOME BB with NO camera! **sigh** I just have the wants! damn the wants! I'm done rambling about nothing now!
    Ill shut up and read your response!
    04-26-07 06:24 PM
    I feel your pain, we have all been there. Just have a little patience nd you should have that new device soon. Looks like Verizon will get it first, then Sprint, and I'm sure Alltel will follow.
    04-26-07 06:27 PM
    As Kasper said, I feel your pain. I'm an 8700 user and I LOVE it. However, I'm trying to wait patiently for the 83xx. It's not easy plus I have had my 8700 for almost a year (don't let it hear you say that ). So I should also mind Kasper's advice to be patient. It's hard for us Crackberries!!
    04-26-07 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD