I've found someone else.

I feel like I jumped into this relationship just because I was excited about a blackberry touch screen. I never realized that there were others like you that could do the same things as you, only better.

I just can't deal with our relationship right now. I would touch you and you would be unresponsive, or freeze up and block me out completely. You are slow and laggy at times, even when I closed all your open apps. I tried to do something nice for you by upgrading your operating system, but you got jealous and deleted all my contacts.

I hope theres no hard feelings, and I hope to keep you as my backup, but you just don't make me happy like my Droid incredible does.

Goodbye storm2.
    04-25-10 05:13 PM
    Jeez, I feel so sorry when I see people moving away from BB just because of the Storm...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 05:16 PM
    Enjoy the Incredible...

04-25-10 05:35 PM
    Send me a PM on how much you're liking your Incredible. That looks like it will be an awesome phone. My Storm has been the best phone I've owned, but I'm a huge fan of Google. My biggest issue with them is that I need to be able to sync to Outlook, like I can with my bb. I don't want to go the whole Google Calendar/Contacts route. I was hoping by the time the Incredible came out, you could do a usb sync to Outlook.
    Last edited by grey; 04-25-10 at 05:40 PM.
    04-25-10 05:37 PM
    I've found someone else.

I feel like I jumped into this relationship just because I was excited about a blackberry touch screen. I never realized that there were others like you that could do the same things as you, only better.

I just can't deal with our relationship right now. I would touch you and you would be unresponsive, or freeze up and block me out completely. You are slow and laggy at times, even when I closed all your open apps. I tried to do something nice for you by upgrading your operating system, but you got jealous and deleted all my contacts.

I hope theres no hard feelings, and I hope to keep you as my backup, but you just don't make me happy like my Droid incredible does.

Goodbye storm2.
    ba bye...beautiful story that almost brought a tear to my eye...but some people are never happy.

04-25-10 05:44 PM
    Nothing will be able to live up to the name "Incredible"
    04-25-10 05:53 PM
    I've found someone else.

Goodbye storm2.
    Good luck, but make sure that you research, research, RESEARCH.

grey, there should be a program available that allows Outlook sync to Android. A member at android forums directed me to a HTC page that has said program.
    04-25-10 06:56 PM
    Wow its funny how some ppl treat their phones like this nowadays and I understand this is sarcasm but there are other people out there who do it for real. I just wanted to point that out but I didn't mean to offend anyone in particular and if u feel offended I apologize. Enjoy ur incredible and I hope it lives up to its name :P

04-25-10 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD