Dear Rim,

Prior to me sporting a Storm 2, I was an ENV2 user. I never liked your keyboards, but low and behold after washing my ENV2 (and it still worked, mostly) I found that I wanted a replacement. Much to my delight there was the Storm 2. Ah...no BB keyboard! Touch screen ftw! So here I am over 2 years later, no complaints no major problems. Even after some impressive drops, she weathers through it all and keeps ticking.

So the converted faithful would like the future to hold another full touch screen BB. Sure I read the rumors and see all the (mis)information, but hey nothing says 'LOOK at ME!' like RIM showing off their junk! Whip it out! Give us a show! Blow smoke up our rears like all the other vendors!

I aint asking for perfect, I just want another BB touch screen phone.

~Loyal user.
    07-05-11 02:18 PM

I just want another BB touch screen phone.
    07-05-11 02:19 PM
  3. T
    174 messages???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-11 02:21 PM
    I don't understand the point of writing 'Dear RIM' letters in this forum. Send it to someone at RIM, but with this. You should have just asked if there was going to be anymore pure-touchscreen BB's and the post above Tnis answers that.
    07-05-11 02:22 PM
    Tired of reading the RIM hate. So I wrote something.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    07-05-11 02:29 PM
    Dear RIM... Please sell your company to DELL for 1/3 of your value. Then we can have AAPL/iOS, GOOG/Android, HWP/WebOS, MSFT/Windows Phone, and then DELL/QNX...
    07-05-11 02:46 PM
    Simple solution = Don't read it. You have a choice and you choose to read the RIM hate. Change that choice and it won't be a problem.
    07-05-11 02:46 PM
    Fair is Fair, no reason why you can't or shouldn't write a love letter to RIM. To those who said don't read the hate letters, well ditto don't read the love letters.

Cripes now we're going to get testy over this too. Here i thought we all loved our BB's that's why we're on a Blackberry Forum ..... damn wrong again lol
    07-05-11 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD