So I have always had blackberry since day one. Not a problem love my BlackBerry. Not so much for my coworkers. Why you ask? Well of 50 plus employees I am the only blackberry user and all I here all day long is how's your crapberry? BlackBerry is junk pure garbage. Then I pull out my z10 (yes I've type z10 so much its now on my keyboard swipe lol) and do something they can't do eg: swiping and time shift. I get the old teeth kiss and "Still sucks" remark. Now I do believe that people should have what they want but some of these ios and android users are just rude android users taking a cue from Samsung (bashing other companies) and ios user still seem to think ios is invincible

Buy what works for you. But does bashing and hating others come in your phone manual?

After weeks of this since my z10 I finally had enough (trust me it takes a lot for me to lower myself) but I did. I loaded a looped song short "Anything you can do I can do better. Anything you can do I can do Too!". I let it play from my z10 now and then. And I'm left alone he he.

So in conclusion ( not to everyone without a blackberry. Just the jerks with a complex) I hope that blackberry makes a comeback like the karate kid. So I can say "I TOLD YOU SO. "

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Kman13; 02-25-13 at 08:59 PM.
    DuexNoir and bb624 like this.
    02-25-13 08:44 PM
    Those are the types of people that create hate between the different OS. And they are also the types of people that will probably jump on the bandwagon when many others around them begin to convert over to another platform, leaving them feeling alone and insecure. Lone wolves are the strong ones.
    02-25-13 09:07 PM
    Just wait until QNX can do something Android, iphone, and WP can't. They will be green with envy!
    02-25-13 09:19 PM
    Just wait until QNX can do something Android, iphone, and WP can't. They will be green with envy!
    Isn't that the truth. I use to work for a Telco about 11 years ago. I remember when our entire network across Canada Operated on QNX ...on a 5 inch floppy disk
    Laugh all you want people but it was Rock Solid! These people have no idea of the power of this piece of software. This in only the beginning for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 09:39 PM
    Just keep on keepin' on. Not easy being the odd man/woman out and I know it's not easy but if they know they can't get a rise out of you then they will stop.
    02-28-13 03:05 AM
    I remember when my boss handed me an iphone to work with. I looked at him and said no. He was shocked as everyone in the company wanted an iphone. I'm only 3rd person in the company that is still using a blackberry. I'll just have to wait and see what he says next time we are in a meeting.

Posted via microwave.
    02-28-13 04:48 AM
    Ya know, I just don't get it. As much as my 9900 is THE phone for ME, I'm always curious to see what other phones look like and do and how they do it. I have absolutely NO desire to go to Android, and very little to go to iOS; but when I see someone using one of those, I like to try to understand how they use it and what they like about it. I will NEVER bash what someone else is using. People are just frakking rude.
    02-28-13 06:54 AM