okay so like there's always been this guy in my life for over 3 years now. except he moved to texas a little over a year after i met him. We've always had feelings for each other and we openly express it but we know we can never been together because he lives so far away. I know my feelings are serious but i dont know if im in love with him because he isnt here to truly find that out. thats the not problem, anywhooo we had a lot of promises to each other (mostly to be honest and stuff but some personal) and recently hes been cutting off all communication with me. i couldnt figure out why until about a month ago i got a text from him saying he broke a lot of our promises and couldnt talk to me anymore because he didnt want to be around to see me heartbroken. then he like left out of my life. in my facebook however all these notifications keep popping up whenever his stupid little girly friend comments him saying how much she loves him or cant wait to see him again.
    1. do i have the "Right" to be jealous?
    2. should i try talking to him anymore or just leave him be with this new girl?

also you can use this forum for any kind of dating advice. im sure a lot of girls would love to post.
    01-14-09 03:41 PM
    I think you should delete him from facebook so you don't see that stuff anymore. Forget him, he moved on and so should you. I understand the feelings, but as you said distance is a problem.
    01-14-09 03:45 PM
    yeah but i know he hasnt moved on because he tells my friends that he misses me and just cant see me heartbroken because it would hurt him. it sucks so bad just to throw something like that away. i could really see myself with this guy later in life when the distance dissolves.
    01-14-09 03:48 PM
    Of course you have the right to be jealous; you still have feelings for him. It seems like he has moved on, and has been for a while. it sounds like he was not very serious about keeping his promises and doesn't care that he didn't. If he really
    cared, he would have kept them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 03:50 PM
    Delete, move on... if he truly cared he wouldn't do what he did. imho
    01-14-09 03:53 PM
    that's a really good point. he's just everything i could ever ask for. it feels like im sawing through my heart with a butter knife to erase him from my life though; he was such a big part of it. blah.
    01-14-09 03:53 PM
    Time to move on, feel the hurt, and then move on. There are plenty of other guys out. After you give yourself some healing time, just get back out there, go on dates, don't be serious and then when you LEAST expect it, love will come.
    01-14-09 03:54 PM
    haha aw. i would like to keep him as a friend though but he just thinks i'll be hurt to know stuff about other girls. which i would be but i could handle it.
    01-14-09 03:55 PM
    Distance is really the key here. More than likely he really did like you, wanted to keep his promises but the reality is that you guys are far apart...with that being said, you are going to be hurt. And that's okay. But he did "move on"...sometimes even though he's moved on he still has feelings for you, but knowing that he can't be with you right now because of the distance. So it's up to you to decide if you really wanna be his friend or not still. Another thing is that if his current girlfriend finds out that he still has feelings for you then she's the one that's gonna wind up being jealous, not you.
    01-14-09 03:57 PM
    I agree, time to move on. He obviously has moved on so don't drag yourself down. Life goes on, you will get over it...
    01-14-09 03:57 PM
    Thats ruff - but I gotta agree del him n find yurself someone closer 2 home. If its ment 2b you 2 will cross paths again sum time....n 4 the record long distance nvr works! Good luck, you"ll b fine!
    01-14-09 03:58 PM
    Long distance is not for the weak

01-14-09 03:59 PM
    lol thanks. we were never going for the long distance relationship though. we were just "there" for each other idk. i just cant stand his new girly girl. she's suchhh a whoreeee. its kinda funny though because he used to complain about his now current gf and how she was like the schools biggest **** and would always bother him and send him nude pictures and he hated her. now he's dating her. go figure.
    01-14-09 04:00 PM
    w00dy will be more than happy to fill your void.

01-14-09 05:59 PM
    lol thanks. we were never going for the long distance relationship though. we were just "there" for each other idk. i just cant stand his new girly girl. she's suchhh a whoreeee. its kinda funny though because he used to complain about his now current gf and how she was like the schools biggest **** and would always bother him and send him nude pictures and he hated her. now he's dating her. go figure.
    Errr.... His actions spoke loud and clear, no matter what his "words" were about her.

He hated the whoreeee, he's now dating said whoreeee. Guess it's better the whoreeee than talking to you on the phone?!?!? Huh?

She's the school's biggest **** (Slimy Loose Ugly Tramp?), well he's dating her, so I guess he likes them that way and doesn't care that he is getting sloppy 2nds, 3rds and well heck 40ths.

Oh he didn't like all those nude pictures so much, that he decided to see her nude up close and personal?

And and there is no "Being there for each other", when you are here and he is there. Unless the two of you have invented and are using transporter technology, basically the two of you have been pens pals with phones and Facebook accounts.

Face it, he left to go to school a year after he met you, and for two years you have been hanging on for dear life to the crumbs of his friendship. And just like most people with friends that live long distances from them, life starts getting in that way. New friends take the places of old friends, and for many people even a good friend becomes less appealing, compared to someone you can actually visit face to face or have dinner with.

He moved on the second he started doing what he wanted and stopped telling you everything he was doing. But knowing how you react to things, he decided to cut you off, rather than tell you he had decided that just being friends was not working for him, at least not on the level you wanted to be friends. Bad, good, right or wrong, it is what it is. He's done his part, he cut all contact, to me that is a PRETTY CLEAR picture of how he actually feels about you and your feelings, more than what he might be telling your common friends.

He's either a coward or knows you too well, and knows you can't take/accept the truth, and does not want to get drawn into a long long sad goodbye, with the crying and the whying.

you can keep hoping and praying he will "drop" the new gf and start talking to you again. It might happen, and it might not. But are you going to just wait by the computer and the phone until it happens?
    01-15-09 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD