My dog, Jager, is a 5 yr old German Shepherd. I have him entered into the cutest dog contast. I could use your help. Last week, Jager was diagnosed with hip dysplacia. I have to take him to a surgeon tonight to schedule hip replacement (both sides). I could really use this prize money to help with this. The vet said it would be about $3,000 per side. He is such a loving dog. He has literally grown up with our 5 yr old grandson. Any help with voting will be greatly appreciated....

Thank you,
    Sheribeari

cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=446D4AF80CD8CB96503C9C18E8537197
    to see pictures of Jager:
    flickr.com/photos/39018447@N08/sets/72157622425737072/
    09-21-09 12:17 PM
    Have you tried imom.org? You might go there. I don't know exactly what all is involved but it would be worth a shot. I do know they're mostly for more serious illnesses like cancer, though, usually. I hope Jager will be alright. I had a German Sheperd/Chow that had some of that but didn't need an operation. Also try Nu Pro powder with the silver label. That stuff is amazing. Keeps my 11 year old dog playing like a pup. Good luck and give Jager a hug from me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 04:31 AM
    I suspect this has less to do about illness and more to do with the $1 million prize. If I cared to dig into it I suspect this one shot poster has hit a thousand boards by now with the same story.

Not that I'm completely cynical, but this isn't the first time I have seen this exact same thing come up over the years.

09-22-09 07:55 AM
    I didn't realize they had only posted once. Yep, I've seen it many times, too. Shame.

09-22-09 02:14 PM
    i signed up, im a winnar! check out my puppy

http://http://www.cutestdogcompetiti...53C14F49F5E4CA

and her pic since its not approved on the site yet
    09-23-09 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD