08-13-08 06:33 AM
31 12
tools
    Same!!

Just try to use higher quality images. You can do minor and simple edits using IrfanView (free). Other things may need some better apps.
    I just went and got it. There goes the afternoon, . "Uh, sorry honey. I meant to get that done for you, but see I got this great new software to play, I mean, I got this valuable tool that will help me, er, help you be so much more productive at work. It was a great deal and, Oh shoot! Don't look at me like that, it's all bmc's fault! Blame him if you've got to get mad at someone - he made me get it."
    08-12-08 02:11 PM
    I just went and got it. There goes the afternoon, . "Uh, sorry honey. I meant to get that done for you, but see I got this great new software to play, I mean, I got this valuable tool that will help me, er, help you be so much more productive at work. It was a great deal and, Oh shoot! Don't look at me like that, it's all bmc's fault! Blame him if you've got to get mad at someone - he made me get it."
    haha... might as well check out GIMP shop while you are at it

Free piece of software, just as powerful as Photoshop... open source. Somewhat steep learning curve
    08-12-08 02:15 PM
    I'm just gonna stay with my LSU Tiger avatar. (Geaux Tigers!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 02:44 PM
    Same here. I'm happy with my 8820 avatar.

08-12-08 02:54 PM
    I'm just gonna stay with my LSU Tiger avatar. (Geaux Tigers!)

Most excellent choice.
    08-13-08 02:12 AM
    I would make one? But I lack that whole creativity gene!!! Poses a small problem!!!..
    08-13-08 06:33 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD