While I am no longer a kid (nor too old) kids now are so damn stup!d. So im in Roseburg having lunch and minutes before I got there this trio of teens 2 guys 1 girl, one of the boys (im guessin her bf ) punched the girl in the face in front of evryone. Man these are F-ed up days, 16 and already abusing your mate? They still live at home im sure. The sad part is the police and troopers were called and th girl made up with the guy and pressed no charges. They all got in the car and left on their merry way, black eye and all. Its times like these that I wish I could just kick their @as without repercussions. All I know is that my little girl will know to stay away from trash like that. And in the event something of that sort were to happen all id know is that boy will be swallowing his own damn teeth. (If im able to stop)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by WhoolioPreludee; 03-07-11 at 07:10 PM.
    03-07-11 05:36 PM
    How ironic. On the radio station im listening they just played Tina Turner, what's love got to do with it.

03-07-11 05:48 PM
    I know this is OT, but we still need to watch our language, this IS a family forum. The title was edited.
    03-07-11 05:57 PM
    I dunno what the title originally was, but "crazy kids" seems a little mild.
    That's not kids, that's just trash. There's always been and there's always gonna be trashy people (although cRap has drastically supplemented the numbers).
    03-07-11 06:03 PM
    Where are the parents?
    and we became a society where physical harm...is OK, look at all the Reality shows from Jersey Shore to Real housewives of New Jersey.. there is always fighting.
    and Yeah! i watch those crap because the "teens" in the house are watching them.. so as an Adult, we need to explain most of the things happening in those shows are scripted and overly dramatic
    03-07-11 06:20 PM
    It was the F word, but using an * to get around the filter. It was showing on the main Forums menu, so I thought it best to change it. No warning or ban was issued, just my message here to be a bit more careful in giving our threads titles.

I agree with the OP, kids these days ARE ****
    03-07-11 06:43 PM
    I don't want to even know what I would do to a boy/man who ever thinks of doing something like that to my daughter, or any female I know for that matter, that is completely unacceptable. I'm a country boy at heart, and we don't tolerate anything like that, a lady gets treated with respect at all times, anywhere.

Come to think of it, "God have mercy on him, because I won't" sums it up nicely.
    03-08-11 12:42 AM
    Not to lessen the atrocity of the initial act but it also sounds like the trooper let it "slide". If there was a witness to the incident, and the evidence was clearly on her face then that was an assault, no matter who you are.
    03-08-11 06:22 AM
    Where are the parents?
    and we became a society where physical harm...is OK, look at all the Reality shows from Jersey Shore to Real housewives of New Jersey.. there is always fighting.
    and Yeah! i watch those crap because the "teens" in the house are watching them.. so as an Adult, we need to explain most of the things happening in those shows are scripted and overly dramatic
    Where do you think the kid probably learned that behavior from?
    03-08-11 06:29 AM
    Not to lessen the atrocity of the initial act but it also sounds like the trooper let it "slide". If there was a witness to the incident, and the evidence was clearly on her face then that was an assault, no matter who you are.
    So you DID see my message.
    03-08-11 09:57 AM
    Dang... Everywhere I go I keep seeing this blue light in my mirror. I should just go turn myself in. I hope the food is ok in there.

03-08-11 09:59 AM
    Well I DO have this shinny badge.......

03-08-11 10:04 AM

03-08-11 11:59 AM
    +1- i thought that if there were signs of physical abuse then the troopers were bound by law to do something...?
    03-08-11 12:31 PM
    Nah they aren't. If the victim won't press charges it's very hard to win in trial, and cops are overworked with cases that they can actually win.
    03-08-11 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD