So who on CrackBerry do you think is capable of Murder?!?!?!?!?!?!1?!

Post who you think would kill, and how they would do it.

Be comical, and play relatively nice.

My vote goes for Luvitlo.

He totally would go around killing people then square dance on their dead bodies to music played on his Pearl.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 09-20-10 at 10:56 AM.
    09-20-10 10:54 AM
    I had my life threatened on a thread I started recently. I can't disclose the potential murderer though, he's a member of the modfia.
    09-20-10 11:42 AM
    i think killyouwithmymind (KYWMM) would be a perfect serial killer. he'd collect all the corpses and dress them up and sit them at his dinner table for kawktail parties where he would be the center of attention.
    09-20-10 12:22 PM
    I think BigBadWOLF would kill someone..... i mean think about he's a wolf.... all he needs is a smell of fresh blood and it's game on like Donkey Kong.....

I'd picture him waiting in a dark ally, person walks down the ally. he pounces, kills, howls at the moon they runs off and awaits the next prey....

just my thought anyway....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 12:46 PM
    BigBadWulf heck yea!

Except, I could picture cannibalism in the equation.

I blame his newfound love for his torch.
    09-20-10 12:54 PM
    BigBadWulf heck yea!

Except, I could picture cannibalism in the equation.

I blame his newfound love for his torch.
    Wolfman on the loose with a tourch.... sounds like a good beginning to a mid-evil era movie.

09-20-10 01:05 PM
    Matrix Leader is going to snap any day and come find me in Canada

09-20-10 01:43 PM
    Matrix Leader is going to snap any day and come find me in Canada

dont worry about him/her.... ( will not post in accordance with the TOS of Crackberry.com )

09-20-10 01:53 PM
    I fully expect to not see Ed for a few days and then pick up the paper and read
    about a man who was captured in a dark, dank cave, sitting in the lotus position,
    and using someones hollowed out femur to drink soup out of their skull.

The missing person is Matrix something ..... last name escapes me
    09-20-10 02:04 PM
    Yester18.
    He never smiles. I picture him as a cold, cyborg/terminator type of killer.
    Nothing fancy. Just business.
    09-20-10 02:08 PM
    Branta... (S)He would just pummel people with Canadian Geese until the goose, and the person would be dead.

x.x <---- Like that & like this ---------> x>x
    09-20-10 02:09 PM
    I'd see Ken being very sophisticated about it. you know invite ya over for dinner, make something nice like Chicken Marsala, fields green salad with a vinaigrette dressing served with a nice glass of Glennfiddich....

but hidden with in the confines of the scotch would lay a drug that would prevent the heart from beating.... a quick painless death, w/o the drinker knowing what happened to them.

09-20-10 03:18 PM
    But then he quickly follows up with a Ban hammer TO THE FACE!!!

09-20-10 03:31 PM
    Yester18.
    He never smiles. I picture him as a cold, cyborg/terminator type of killer.
    Nothing fancy. Just business.
    +1 on Yester18. He will silently beat you down with the Crackberry Rules Book. He is also deaf to your pleas for mercy...
    09-20-10 04:03 PM
    Branta... (S)He would just pummel people with Canadian Geese until the goose, and the person would be dead.

x.x <---- Like that & like this ---------> x>x
    Whaaaaaaat?? Branta is not violent. Are you sure?
    09-20-10 04:05 PM
    Definitely Jason (12Many)
    09-20-10 06:01 PM
    The Undertaker.
    Dude is stone cold. He take your life, and tell you it's your own damn fault before he does.

Also, +1 for 12MaNy.
    09-20-10 10:24 PM
    i also think Baberz. she'd **** you to death and then claim your insurance money and cool phones.
    09-21-10 09:06 AM
    I'm the original killer on this site, see: http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/who...4/#post1990788
    09-21-10 09:10 AM
    +2 for 12MaNy.

Anyone who starts a thread like The "I Hate" Thread has to have committed at least one murder. Watches who posts in the thread, stalks them, then puts them out of what he considers their miserable existences.
    09-21-10 09:16 AM
    +2 for 12MaNy.

Anyone who starts a thread like The "I Hate" Thread has to have committed at least one murder. Watches who posts in the thread, stalks them, then puts them out of what he considers their miserable existences.
    Is that why he added me to his friends list? It's all clear now - he is going to monitor my posts and if I say anything about him (or against him) he will find out right away. The horror, THE HORROR!!!!!!!
    09-21-10 10:13 AM
    ... well then again this chica above me causes me concern. NO ONE can be as nice
    and a sweet as her and not have racked up a middling body count. I suspect she is
    waiting to corral us all into some lair type thing and then the massacre will begin
    09-21-10 10:27 AM
    Whaaaaaaat?? Branta is not violent. Are you sure?
    It's all an illusion!

Remember, it's the ones you'd never suspect that are the killers!
    09-21-10 10:30 AM
    ... well then again this chica above me causes me concern. NO ONE can be as nice
    and a sweet as her and not have racked up a middling body count. I suspect she is
    waiting to corral us all into some lair type thing and then the massacre will begin
    LOL. How could you see through my disguise? I was so sure that I fooled everyone. By the way, massacre? I don't thinks so. I hate mess.
    09-21-10 11:53 AM
    But I look like a racoon when I wear massacre.
    09-21-10 01:59 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD