04-22-10 12:21 PM
63 123
tools
    Reminds me of F29's old avatar and sig, the Clint Eastwod one:

'There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who shovel, and those with guns. Start shoveling'.

(Was it F29?)

T'was indeed.
    02-25-10 11:42 AM
    Thanks Nick. You're a shining example of what a mammal should be.
    02-25-10 06:26 PM

Rut Roh...
    Man, Imprisoned for last 3 years out of an 8 year sentance, may have a big "Geeze- we're sorry about that..." coming to him, after jurors didn't buy his ridiculous defense that his Toyota accelerated on its own and he couldn't get the brakes to stop the vehicle.

Koua Fong Lee insisted he did everything he could to stop the vehicle, before it crashed into a car ahead of him, killing three.
    "If Lee's car was defective, We don't want an innocent man sitting in prison," said Phil Carruthers, who prosecuted the case for Ramsey County.

A Toyota spokesman declined to comment on Lee's case.

Since the major recall, other people claiming innocence in cases where similar circumstances with a Toyota may have occurred, are also seeking to have their cases reopened.

Story Here:

'Toyota defense' might rescue jailed Minnesota man - Yahoo! News

Oooo - I smell Lawsuit here, BiG Time.
    Huge Time.
    Time times infinity.
    Last edited by Digital_Cataclysm; 02-26-10 at 03:43 AM.
    02-26-10 03:31 AM
    Drunkenness, Debauchery, and Violence.

No, It's not the latest installment of "Jersey Shore"... it's the Party Cruise Boat!
    Of 1840. Now with Extra Whoring.

A cruise to remember.. | Reuters

02-26-10 04:05 AM
    If there was ever a question over the safety of breast implants then this will prove critics wrong, as a woman's silicone D cup's saved her life from gunshot.

Breast implants save woman from point blank gunshot

When a gunman opened fire in a Beverly Hills dentist office, Lydia Carranza was shot by a semi-automatic assault rifle at point blank range.
    The gun was held directly to her heart but luckily her breast implants took the force of the blow, shielding her vital organs from the bullet, the Daily Telegraph reported.
    The shooter stormed into the office to shoot his wife, who was killed in the attack before he fired at Mrs Carranza.
    Dr Ashkan Ghavami told the Los Angeles Times that if it hadn't been for her implants, she might not have survived the bullet.
    Lydia, who has three children, underwent breast enlargement surgery some years ago to increase her B-cup to a D-cup.
    02-26-10 07:58 AM
    Last Thursday and Friday at 6pm the 650 residents of remote Australian desert town Lajamanu were bombarded by hundreds of white fish which fell out of the sky. Spangled perch, to be precise.

Lajamanu: It rained fish in the Australian village

Ms Christine Balmers family thought she was going mad when she told them what was happening.
    I havent lost my marbles, she said. Hundreds and hundreds of fish landed in the town. Locals were picking them up off the ground everywhere.
    These fish were alive when they hit the ground, she added. Thank God it didnt rain crocodiles.
    The perch are common throughout northern Australia. Thats all very well, but the nearest river is 326 miles away from Lajamanu. It seems there is a natural explanation, albeit utterly unlikely. Meteorologists say conditions were perfect for a tornado in the region which could have sucked the fish up to 50,000-ft into the air from lakes hundreds of miles away.
    Once they get up into the weather system they are pretty much frozen and after some time they are released, said Mark Kersemakers of the Australian Bureau of Meteorology.
    Its not the first time local people have reported strange things.
    Les Dillon, 48, said: In the early 1980s I was at the Alice Springs Tavern Hotel and when I walked out the door I saw all those little fish, fallen out of the sky.
    Yes, I had a couple of beers, six, so none of my mates believed me. Ive rung heaps of people to let them know I wasnt drunk back then. It had really happened.
    I was really excited to see it had happened again, I rang heaps of people to let them know I had not been drunk back then, it had really happened.
    03-02-10 08:18 AM
    watch-onetreehill-online info/][IMG]watch-onetreehill-online info/watch-one-tree-hill-online jpg[/IMG]

watch-onetreehill-online info/]Watch One Tree Hill online seoson 7 and all old season with a High Quality online for free

Watch-onetreehill-online info offers a watch-onetreehill-online info/]One Tree Hill online streaming for the most famous tv show in USA

Select your episode and watch it with a very high quality now and discuses about the episodes with other OTH fans all around the world from USA from Russian from Indonesia and share your thought about the episode and how to improve the show more how damn simple is that???

Episodes updated every week votes for the best episode updated too
    Current Episode 15

Thanks guys and hope you enjoy watching

My regards and sorry if I posted this in wrong section
    And this is the latest new tv shows
    anqam com/anqam-12219 html]صور بنات‫-‬anqam com/anqam-12013 html]سكس
    04-06-10 06:03 PM
    I didn't know he was dead! Honest Guv'nor!

(Add in h t t p here)://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8605722.stm

Is it wrong of me to be slightly amused?
    04-07-10 07:09 AM
    I didn't know he was dead! Honest Guv'nor!

(Add in h t t p here)://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8605722.stm

Is it wrong of me to be slightly amused?
    BBC News - Relatives of Curt Jarant: 'We didn't know he was dead'

lee, if you bring your post count up to 10 in the device and help forums, you'll be able to post links.
    04-07-10 09:13 AM
    Thanks Star Gazer
    04-07-10 09:18 AM
    Smart move lee, for once he wasn't lazy.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 09:31 AM
    I occasionally forget myself, and go out of character.
    04-07-10 11:02 AM
    I'm sure Al Gore will enjoy this

The woolly mystery known as the Sheep-Pig

Tue*Apr*20, 4:32*pm*ET

A sheep-pig may sound like a fanciful creation"Charlotte's Web" meets the late Nickelodeon "CatDog" cartoon, perhaps. But there evidently is such a thing on Planet Earth, and as the name suggests, it's a traditional curly-tailed pig covered in a sheep-like wool coat. (The opposite pairing, an overgrown sheep who eats anything in its path and ferrets out truffles, is an experiment that natural selection is apparently not yet up to tackling.) And no, we're not trying to pull the wool over your eyes. (Sorryit had to be done).

The animal in question, native to Austria and Hungary, is known in zoological circles as a Mangalitsa. The Tropical Wings Zoo in Essex, England just took in three of the rare creaturesa male and two femalesas part of an education and breeding program. You can watch a news report on the animals below

There are, of course, countless questions that swirl around the Mangalitsa world. What does sheep-pig bacon taste like? Is sheep-pig wool water-resistant? And how many indie-rock bands will name themselves "The Sheep-Pigs" by the end of the week?

--Brett Michael Dykes is a national affairs writer for Yahoo! News

The woolly mystery known as the Sheep-Pig - Yahoo! News

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 04-22-10 at 12:23 PM.
    04-22-10 12:21 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD