Soon after I got my BB, I was learned about the BB forums, well I started off reading the forums of both. My first BB post was on BB forums, well my question was never answered.

So I haven't been on BB forums in awhile and decided to go check it back out, well after reading a few threads, I realized that the users and mods are just rude and their post come off as being better then every one else.

So is it just me, or has any one else spent time on there, and I know this is going to be a dumb question, but which is a better forum site for BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 03:58 PM
    They only have like 1/4 the users, CrackBerry has more of a family atmosphere where most people are very nice and willing to help.
    05-08-09 04:16 PM
    This is the only site I've ever posted on, I receive PM's from time to time asking me if I post on other forums. The answer is no....
    05-08-09 04:19 PM
    I don't think I've ever visited any other blackberry forum outside of Crackberry.com

Crackberry has a sort of "Je ne sais quoi" about it that's pretty appealing to most new users.

FYI I googled "Je ne sais quoi" before I used it just to cover my *** from French Speaking Blackberry users.
    05-08-09 04:20 PM
    I've browsed BBF in a Google search a couple of times, but really didn't care for their setup.

I'm a CrackBerry guy, that's the way it is, especially as I have been getting to know people.

05-08-09 06:03 PM
    this site is far better then blackberry forums, once i found this site i was addicted haha
    05-08-09 06:10 PM
    I don't believe in relying on just one source for info so I do trawl the net at some other bb sites to check some interesting stuff available elsewhere and that includes bb forum. So yea I'm pretty open as far as enriching my bb knowledge is concerned.

05-08-09 08:03 PM
    Crack and crack only
    05-08-09 08:28 PM
    I've been on all 3 before and I can tell you that crackberry is better than BBF and Pinstack combined. I knew I liked everything about this site from the first time I logged on to it. It just feels like home to me...
    05-08-09 08:36 PM
    I have way to many friends here to go anywhere else, this is the place for all things BlackBerry in my opinion...
    05-08-09 08:42 PM
    When you're with the best, why mess with the rest.

05-08-09 10:13 PM
    ^^best amongst the... lol. that's kinda subjective to say but I spend more time here so I hafta say it's more lively here

05-09-09 02:24 AM
    For posting I mostly stick to CB, but there is a lot of knowledge out there to be gained from looking at other sites. If you've ever wondered just how many there are, it's more than 3, look at this:

here's the top sites:
    Alltop - Top Blackberry News

these sites combine a bunch into one news stream:
    BerryReview.com | BlackBerry News & Reviews You Can Use �
    Top Blackberry News
    Blackberry Blog / News

There's of course more, but that covers all the major sites.
    05-09-09 04:31 AM
    Now I didn't say anything about not learning from other sources, but as for posting in forums, CB all the way

Good information is just that. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut.

05-09-09 06:27 AM
    Man BK, thought I was a little more than a blind squirrel. Kick me in my why don't you! Your right, I go on PinStack, and it berates me for having not post there in a while. I'll find some useless thread and plant some gibberish on there so I don't get crap from them again for a while. Other than that, simply CrackBerry. Why post anywhere else? Though I must admit, things have gotten a bit unusual around here as of late. I pray it settles down.
    05-09-09 06:44 AM
    Man BK, thought I was a little more than a blind squirrel. Kick me in my why don't you! Your right, I go on PinStack, and it berates me for having not post there in a while. I'll find some useless thread and plant some gibberish on there so I don't get crap from them again for a while. Other than that, simply CrackBerry. Why post anywhere else? Though I must admit, things have gotten a bit unusual around here as of late. I pray it settles down.
    I would wonder if they would consider that "drunk blogging", kinda like a drunk dial, but blogging instead.

I find my self on one of two forums Welcome to SWOV / and crackberry.com.
    05-09-09 07:31 AM
    You might say I'm just trying to "bug" them. But then they're crunching the thread field down to a third of a page bugs me.
    05-09-09 08:26 AM
    You might say I'm just trying to "bug" them. But then they're crunching the thread field down to a third of a page bugs me.

Ed - i find that VERY hard to believe that you would do something like that

Last edited by mjneid; 05-09-09 at 12:00 PM.
    05-09-09 10:32 AM
    Definitely CB is the best!

Funny story of my little venture to blueroomsolution.com...

I was over there just seeing what type of info/atmosphere they had to offer. Well, the mods felt like they were top dogs over there. The founder of the site just felt it necessary to post in threads that didn't need his posts (obviously trying to get his post count up). And then I saw a thread about memory loss. Nobody seemed to know the answer. So I figured I'd help the OP out and gave every little bit of knowledge I have on memory and come to find out, everybody was astounded by the info I was able to relay. So a little bit after, I had the founder of the site offer me a mod position and wanted me to make a couple sticky threads for them. Needless to say, I declined the offer and came back home (CB)! I feel sorry for people who are still active members over there! They seem to be lost over there!

05-09-09 10:50 AM
    MJ, don't know what you post. Can't see it, membership is required. But I'm guessing it's something like these pics of a bud of mines:

05-09-09 11:08 AM
    Awesome, Skull! Some folks probably will never get it, though. When people act like they're all that and a bag of CornNuts, maybe it's best to just tip on out the door anyway. Less grief that way.

05-09-09 11:31 AM
    Wolf, nice bug report!

05-09-09 11:33 AM
    There are some good guys over at BBF. I have some of their moderators on BBM and twitter. But of course you know my opinion.... Crackberry Nation!!!!
    05-09-09 12:55 PM
    Wolf, nice bug report!

Thanks my King. Really on topic wasn't it!

05-09-09 01:25 PM
    I dunno if that matters, not too many ways to Beat Off Topic around here.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-09-09 at 05:56 PM.
    05-09-09 05:22 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD