Many thanks to all,

New blackberry curve owner for about a month and have poured over your many posts. Now it is my turn to say thank you for all the help you have provided from finding and installing the newest OS to how to configure bluetooth connections and everything else in-between.

Crackberry users are the BEST!!

thanks again,
    Rob
    07-22-08 07:33 PM
    Many thanks to all,

New blackberry curve owner for about a month and have poured over your many posts. Now it is my turn to say thank you for all the help you have provided from finding and installing the newest OS to how to configure bluetooth connections and everything else in-between.

thanks again,
    Rob

I second that.
    The info and help on Crackberry .......... the GREATEST
    07-22-08 07:39 PM
    Aww shucks (kicks at the dirt). It weren't nothing :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 07:53 PM
    ITA I have gotten so much info and help on here....if it wasnt for CB I would NOT know how to use my new pet
    07-22-08 09:18 PM
    yes it is!
    07-22-08 09:19 PM
    Crackberry users FTW!!
    07-22-08 09:20 PM
    That's very true, CB is definitely the site for getting the most out of your BB. One thing though I wish people can utilise the search function regularly as there's too many threads with the same topic.

07-22-08 09:24 PM
    Many thanks to all,

thanks again,
    Rob
    I agree! I love this site so much It has helped me solve problems without having to sit on the phone with the phone company!
    07-22-08 09:25 PM
    Many thanks to all,

thanks again,
    Rob
    that's why we're here. that's why i love this website. we are here to help not only ourselves, but each other as well. welcome to CB.com. enjoy your addiction. do not hesitate to ask. BOSTOOOOOOON!!! MASSACHUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTS!!!! haha....over tired. good night.
    07-22-08 09:28 PM
    I wish I could get people on AIM at least when not on their BB's. I don't have my BB yet (Aug 14th)
    07-22-08 09:30 PM
    Cool, glad you're diggin the site. Besides, that's what we're here for. And some day, I'm sure you will do the same for someone else. Welcome and hope to see you around.

07-22-08 09:41 PM
    Glad you're enjoying the site and learning a lot!

07-22-08 09:44 PM
    Yeah, this place rocks, and no matter how long
    you've been around there is always something to
    learn.

Some of the best people I have encountered online.
    07-22-08 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD