Hello all! I'm a long time CrackBerry visitor but first time poster. I'm from Chicago where there a lot of BlackBerry users. I'm currently on vacation in Seattle and noticed A LOT of iPhone users, rarely any BB owners unlike Chicago. Where are you from and what phone are the majority of people using around your area?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 02:47 PM
    Moved to Off Topic Discussion

I am from Central Jersey and there is a split between iPhone / Android / BB users where I am.
    07-04-10 02:49 PM
    Thanks for "the move!" Haha.

07-04-10 03:01 PM
    Hello all! I'm a long time CrackBerry visitor but first time poster. I'm from Chicago where there a lot of BlackBerry users. I'm currently on vacation in Seattle and noticed A LOT of iPhone users, rarely any BB owners unlike Chicago. Where are you from and what phone are the majority of people using around your area?

That's funny you say that because I lived in Seattle for years. I just recently moved to Everett (roughly 25 miles north of Seattle). I saw a large percentage of Seattle residents sporting a mixture of BB, Android & iphone. I see mostly BB and Android around Everett.
    Last edited by 12MaNy; 07-04-10 at 03:55 PM.
    07-04-10 03:51 PM
    I'm around the Tukwila area and was in Southcenter Mall; Mostly iPhone users. When I was in downtown all iPhones and Starbucks in their hands!

07-04-10 04:05 PM
    Thats weird because everyone knows that Seattle-ites drink Seattle's Best or Tully's...and Tukwila is about 10 miles South of Seattle.
    Last edited by 12MaNy; 07-04-10 at 04:30 PM.
    07-04-10 04:27 PM
    Mexico City, around here in the "premium" areas there seems to be BlackBerry users only! most of them Curves though, guess its normal because it is the cheapest new one
    07-05-10 10:22 PM
    Central Arkansas...everyone mostly has iPhones...other than that, people have BB's...I rarely see Android, and everybody else uses non-smartphones...

(Personal observation of where I've been...)
    07-05-10 10:59 PM
    Central Jersey here!
    07-06-10 02:20 AM
    Alberta , Canada here and all I see are Iphones, my family all have them as well except for me.

07-06-10 02:44 AM
    Here at Short Hills is all mostly iPhone, or Blackberry.

A few years back all the hipsters had sidekicks lol.
    07-06-10 02:51 AM
    When I went to a baseball game in ATL Georgia. Majority was Blackberry, then iPhone.

At sixflags I saw mostly Blackberry.
    I'm going to assume the iPhones were locked up to keep them safe. Haha.

07-06-10 06:32 AM
    Philly here, and we have a good mix, but I'll say this, Android is making serious inroads. Used to be just iphones and BlackBerrys, but now you see lots of droids too, but it's still a good mix.
    07-06-10 10:23 AM
    Yea, alot of ppl my age if they have verizon, they have an android device.
    07-06-10 10:39 AM
    tampa.

mainly iphone users. gf is trying to get me onto her plan and get one. im waiting until they come out with the fleshlight phone. i dont need all the garbage they're putting on phones now. makes me feel like an old man saying that.
    07-06-10 12:15 PM
    Yup, I'm from chi-town and the burbs and I see blackberrys more than any phone for sure.
    07-06-10 01:28 PM
    Toronto canada.

07-08-10 08:24 AM
    Cincinnati ohio....AKA the nasty natti

most people around here are Blackberry users....

personally - PROULDLY rocking the Androids.
    07-08-10 08:30 AM
    Massachusetts. in Central MA there used to be a mix of blackberry and iphone, but now it's blackberry and android. iphones are simply starting to disappear, which i think it is kinda funny.
    07-08-10 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD