It would be really REALLY awesome if we could get some CrackBerry shirts and stickers in the store. I'd love one for my Car and maybe a small logo for the battery cover on my Storm.

Wasn't really sure where to put this thread. SO it's here.

Who's with me?
    09-10-09 01:33 PM
    Not with you.
    09-10-09 01:39 PM
    Not with you.
    A bit anti CB eh?
    09-10-09 01:40 PM
    Don't mind him, he's a Decepticon.
    09-10-09 01:43 PM
    I'd let Jessica Simpon keep her CB shirt.

I wouldn't wear it in public...

Maybe to bed-

But not in public.

I love CB, but not enough to brand myself with it's logo.
    09-10-09 01:43 PM
    I'd let Jessica Simpon keep her CB shirt.

I wouldn't wear it in public...

Maybe to bed-

But not in public.

I love CB, but not enough to brand myself with it's logo.
    Jessica Simpon needs a shirt with DD on them....

i'd sport a CB logo or embossed battery cover but not a t-shirt...
    09-10-09 01:52 PM
    I would never wear or put anything like that on my car.
    09-10-09 01:54 PM
    I would use a CB embossed battery cover for sure!
    09-10-09 01:55 PM
    I personally don't like logos or any stickers on my car either.

But for your sake MrSpock, I agree. The store should offer shirts and stickers for people who want them.

Honestly, I don't know why they don't offer stickers. Practically every company out there has stickers.
    09-10-09 01:58 PM
    You can get shirts and stickers already.

Crackberry Gear Shop

http://crackberry.com/crackberry-apparel-gear-here - Official announcement for the Gear Shop

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 05:09 PM
    He77 hath frozen over...
    09-10-09 05:10 PM
    hot diggity.
    09-10-09 05:33 PM
    dog.

10char
    09-10-09 05:38 PM
    Me want sticker now. Come on kev........

09-11-09 10:37 AM
    I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a CB t-shirt...
    09-11-09 10:38 AM
    ^me either Rob.
    09-11-09 10:43 AM
    If I find your graves one day, I'll have those shirts at the ready.
    09-11-09 12:04 PM
    Heck with the shirt. I want a small circle CB logo sticker.
    09-11-09 04:04 PM
    It's not hard to do a zazzle account. Someone in the CrackBerry brass should do it. There's not a single 3XL shirt on the one mentioned. Well a long sleeve one but I don't wear LS tees. Someone should start a poll on how many people would actually buy something. Maybe that would get some attention.

Later,
    Jamey
    09-12-09 12:53 AM
    It's not hard to do a zazzle account. Someone in the CrackBerry brass should do it. There's not a single 3XL shirt on the one mentioned. Well a long sleeve one but I don't wear LS tees. Someone should start a poll on how many people would actually buy something. Maybe that would get some attention.

Later,
    Jamey
    Yeah.. In America we are fat yet shops both net and store never carry anything above 2XL for the most part. I take a 3XLT and never see any except at JC Penny's..

Dicks Sporting goods good luck finding anything above a 38 waste and a 2XL shirt.
    09-12-09 03:05 PM
    Yeah.. In America we are fat yet shops both net and store never carry anything above 2XL for the most part. I take a 3XLT and never see any except at JC Penny's..

Dicks Sporting goods good luck finding anything above a 38 waste and a 2XL shirt.
    FOR REAL!!! I hate that. That's the one good thing about zazzle, they have 3x sizes in everything, even the hoodies. They even have some things that are bigger. I can get by with a 2x but I can't stand clingy clothes.
    09-12-09 03:25 PM
    Now most clothes should fit just right, some people buy baggy clothes either A) that's how they like em or B) don't know how they should fit. I was wearing size 34 jeans but when I started to get into expensive brans I noticed that the they come in 33/32/ or 31 and they 31 or 32 could fit fine n I still have room!

09-12-09 03:32 PM
    123stickers.com Custom stickers for less!

Here's a good website for stickers. My buddy just ordered some for his music stuff. He's a country singer and songwriter. But whatever. They have really good prices. Order like 1000 1.5" circles and charge $3 for 'em. I'm willing to bet they would all be gone within a month.

And I'm serious about Zazzle.com. I set one up for Erics music stuff and it's probably the simplest thing I've done for him. I built his website and I keep his iHeartRadio, Facebook, Digital Rodeo and MySpace up also. If you like country music let me know and I'll post his website addy up. All of his other links are on his website.

On with it...All you have to do is set up an account and add your paypal stuff and when people order it goes to whomever the account is with. There's a $25 base it has to reach, but I'm sure it wouldn't take long for that to happen. You don't have to pay for anything unless you have something embroidered, then there's a $20 setup fee per image. You set the royalty rate at like 10% and you get 10% of anything that's sold. 10% is the base and it goes up from there but the higher the royalty rate the more expensive the product is. I set the rate at 100% on a t-shirt just to see what would happen and the price of the shirt was like $2500 or something like that. It was funny. Once you get up to, I think, $600 they'll have to send you a 1090 for tax stuff.

Yall could really do it quick, like within a few minutes. It's easy. Do a quick create with the CB logo and there you go, shirts, caps, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs, beer steins and all sorts of other stuff, oh and dog clothes. Those are the best, lol.

I hope someone with the clout to do something about this reads this!!!

Later,
    Jamey
    09-20-09 12:10 AM
    bump

10char
    09-21-09 05:34 PM
    For the blazilianth time......The CrackBerry Gear Shop
    09-21-09 05:48 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD