03-07-09 04:41 AM
73 123
tools
    LOL or just suggest a battery pull for everything. that way you don't even need to read the OP and you're bound to be right once in a while.
    hahaha chrisy i think i'm going to do that! how funny would that be...and if i do it please don't be mad with me! you gave me idea! your so fin smart!
    03-06-09 08:57 AM
    Well a battery pull DOES solve many BB problems.
    03-06-09 08:57 AM
    Or you can tell them to search!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 09:06 AM
    Or you can tell them to search!

yea and everytime i say that i come off like a ***** so from now on they are gonna get a big fat "do a batt pull"
    03-06-09 09:12 AM
    yea and everytime i say that i come off like a ***** so from now on they are gonna get a big fat "do a batt pull"
    Yeah people get p!ssed when you tell someone to search! I think its funny!

03-06-09 09:16 AM
    LOL or just suggest a battery pull for everything. that way you don't even need to read the OP and you're bound to be right once in a while.
    LOL. And if someone beats you to it, you just quote them and say "Yep, I agree, a battery pull usually works."
    03-06-09 09:16 AM
    So basically being able to post to CrackBerry anytime anywhere as long as you have your BlackBerry with you I can see how easy it can be to wrack up a post count!!!

03-06-09 09:21 AM
    So basically being able to post to CrackBerry anytime anywhere as long as you have your BlackBerry with you I can see how easy it can be to wrack up a post count!!!

Congrats you just became a User!!!!!!!!
    03-06-09 09:24 AM
    Im trying to reach abuser status.
    That's just hilarious.
    03-06-09 09:31 AM

Hahahahaha!!! Now ^ THAT'S funny!

There's one person on this site who's been here since Jan. 09 and has a post count of 3,000!!! That's like 33 posts a day!!!
    03-06-09 11:01 AM
    LOL. You should do a battery pull.
    03-06-09 11:13 AM
    Yeah people get p!ssed when you tell someone to search! I think its funny!

Yeah they do skull. Cracks me up when I see it too.
    03-06-09 11:20 AM
    i love the status idea, makes us want to answer more questions
    03-06-09 11:22 AM
    Finally hit USER.. Gosh.. I need to spend more time on here..
    03-06-09 11:43 AM
    How come sometimes the counter doesn't update. I've posted numerous posts before, only to realize the my counter has remained the same. I know that social forums don't count, only the discussion/help forums and that's what I'm talking about

03-06-09 11:48 AM
    Its usually pretty quick to catch up. If not TRY A BATTERY PULL! . Sorry, I just had to go there.

I'm usually on wap so I have no idea what my count is up to... Guess I should fire up the laptop and find out... Nah.

03-06-09 12:21 PM
    Or you could always load it up on your bb browser :x. Its not too data intense, sometimes I do that to check my post count. I've been finding that anything and everything that I can do to help someone in the right direction I do. I stopped coming on here for alittle while but I'm back and ready to help.

Btw, a battery pull will rest your post count...

Really... Trust me... It really is a bad thing to do... Ah was worth a shot! JK! Lol

03-06-09 12:28 PM
    Now that was funny!!!!

03-06-09 12:37 PM
    How come sometimes the counter doesn't update. I've posted numerous posts before, only to realize the my counter has remained the same. I know that social forums don't count, only the discussion/help forums and that's what I'm talking about

Sometimes your count will go down if a thread gets moved to the social forums. This thread is certainly a candidate for that.
    03-06-09 12:43 PM
    Sometimes your count will go down if a thread gets moved to the social forums. This thread is certainly a candidate for that.
    But surely it won't be moved if it's providing technical information - like the fact that your count will go down if a thread gets moved to the social forums.

How's my count doing?
    03-06-09 12:52 PM
    i think the solution for this thread is a battery pull hahahahahahaha im sorry i just couldnt resist i have no shame lol
    03-06-09 12:53 PM
    If I could figure out how to start my own thead from wap site, I'd love to be a certified addict.

03-06-09 12:57 PM
    If I could figure out how to start my own thead from wap site, I'd love to be a certified addict.

only 499 more to go!!!!
    03-06-09 01:05 PM

To start your own thread from wap site:

Just above the yellow Sticky threads is the word Threads: followed by a link in brackets saying (New Post). Click on that!
    03-06-09 01:07 PM
    This thread is certainly VERY entertaining!
    03-06-09 02:05 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD