Anyone noticing that The quality of crackberry posts have really decreased over the last few months. On top of that, most of the posts are simply stolen from N4BB. I have started going to N4 for breaking news, as Crackberry isn't posting quality. Take today for example... Crackberry posted about a new case and pinching to view the calender, meanwhile the guys at N4 went out and confirmed via BlackBerry that the Playstore is not coming to BB10, which has been a huge story in the past few days. I've also learned from N4 that direct APK support is coming soon, which is huge news. Crackberry hasn't posted anything about this...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:02 AM
    11-12-13 01:13 AM
    And they my screenshot....

Posted via CB10
    zocster likes this.
    11-12-13 01:14 AM
    Anyone noticing that The quality of crackberry posts have really decreased over the last few months. On top of that, most of the posts are simply stolen from N4BB. I have started going to N4 for breaking news, as Crackberry isn't posting quality. Take today for example... Crackberry posted about a new case and pinching to view the calender, meanwhile the guys at N4 went out and confirmed via BlackBerry that the Playstore is not coming to BB10, which has been a huge story in the past few days. I've also learned from N4 that direct APK support is coming soon, which is huge news. Crackberry hasn't posted anything about this...

Posted via CB10
    Wrong

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    11-12-13 01:14 AM
    ...people don't post proof... and call you wrong ahahahah

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree more! Crackberry's output has suffered a lot over the last few months. Mind as has the quality of threads and comments in the forums. Now there is a lot of hate and trolling going on.

I guess this is what it must feel like inside blackberry right now: depressing!

Kevin: where are the scoops? Where are the story's? Where are the exclusives?

If you can't confirm or deny the play store story maybe run a story about the pro's and con's of having access to androids apps directly on your phone and if this would even be possible!

Looks like all of Crackberry is too busy looking for new jobs!!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:42 AM
    You can always not read.

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    11-12-13 09:22 PM