03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 8990919293 ...
tools
    running total: $11,680 (less my $100 stage fee and my $200 tip-out to the DJ) = $11,380
    11-15-07 01:57 PM
    Whooo!! That dance for Dee Dee wore me out. I will be taking a small break to get myself together. During the intermission, be sure to visit the bar and tip your bartender. Philip will be performing during the intermission. Enjoy!
    11-15-07 02:02 PM
    Get ready, Ms V!!!
    11-15-07 02:02 PM
    The DJ is hot, is that BW behind the ones and twos? Bw lemme get u a drink. What's ya plesaure?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-07 02:03 PM
    NOOOOO...the DJ is not BW. BW refuses to come into the club; he won't even go into the warehouse!!!
    11-15-07 02:26 PM
    Lmao, who's the DJ? Did phil perform? I've had way 2many cosmos. Where's everybody, edie, ms v, mac3k, ethereallover, I can't make it thunda by myself. Lmao

11-15-07 02:36 PM
    I don't think Philip performed during the break. Anyway, I will be returning to the stage in five minutes. Are you ready, Ms V?
    11-15-07 02:46 PM
    Ms. V...wifey, where are you? **peeps through the crowd** Oh, there you are. Come here, girl!! **snatches Ms. V onto the stage and throws her onto the recently sanitized inflatable bed**

Song: medley -- "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner, "Cater 2 U" by Destiny's Child, "Crank That Soulja Boy" by Soulja Boy Tell Em, "Work (Put It In)" by Kelly Rowland, and "Put You to Bed" by J Holiday
    Outfit: a pair of red and black Speedo's with gold flames; no shoes; a pair of Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses
    Stage Props: inflatable bed, the kiddie pool filled with warm water and bubbles, a bottle of Cognac, two washclothes, and a 3-ring binder (don't ask)
    11-15-07 02:57 PM
    Jmoney opens the front door; Peeks in to so some crazy stuff that would make jumain dupree happy if he was into dudes. Leaves a bottle of lysol next to front door to clean up the already messy stage. Then quickly closes door to avoid being spotted. LATER PLAYER
    11-15-07 03:21 PM
    ***dee dee jumps up from the bar and knocks ova her 4th cosmo, runs to the door and yells COME BACK J$, COME Baaaack***

11-15-07 03:26 PM
    Whoooooooooo! Ms V is making me work for this money! Ms V don't tip like Dee Dee does! Running tip total: $14,380.00 Come on, ladies. You don't get to see all this for free!
    11-15-07 03:35 PM
    ***runs out into the parking lot and takes $1,000 out of JMoney's wallet; says to JMoney, "that's what you get for having the word "money" in your name"***

Running tip total: $15,380.00
    11-15-07 03:37 PM
    J$ heres some ladies calling > turns head but cant convince himself to make the move to come back in. NA he turns brushes his shoulders off and goes back out to pour BW a drink.
    11-15-07 03:37 PM
    Lmao, bring em out, bring em out!! Dang J$ got clipped. Omg adrian, are you and ms v on yall 2nd honey moon lol. I was noddin off

11-15-07 03:41 PM
    ***Dee Dee and Weezie go back n2 the playas club and requests lost one by jay z..*** note to self, J$ is a slickster. Lol

11-15-07 03:45 PM
    Ok, Ms, V! This dance is officially over! I've been up here dancing for you for over 45 minutes and you haven't even tipped me!!!!!

Dee Dee -- it's your turn again. Its sounds like you have a request.

Song: medley -- "Lost One" by Jay-Z, "Bring Em Out" by T.I., and "I Know What Girls Like" by Jay-Z
    Outfit: cowboy boots and a holster; nothing more, nothing less
    Stage Props: just Dee Dee...and a whip
    11-15-07 03:50 PM
    J$ slips his business card in all the ladies purses with his pin and BW pin and tells for a good time BB us. It is all about taking care of the already liquered up ladies that adrian has gotten all hot and bothered. jk then J$ pinches self after waking up from his dream while being passed out in front of the player club. Damn Jack and Coke....
    11-15-07 03:53 PM
    If that's all u got on then ima jus drop this 10k and bounce. I can't take no mo! U worked 4tha $ woo hoo me and weezie stuntin like our daddy!

11-15-07 03:55 PM
    Thank you, Dee Dee. Running tip total: $25,380.00 But you can't leave, Dee Dee. All of your dances and your drinks are free for the rest of the night. And you'll be riding home in the Jag with me once it's all said and done.
    11-15-07 03:57 PM
    Ok. I've got to rinse off, grab a bite to eat, and take a quick nap. The 2nd half of the show will begin later this evening. Be ready for the blackout! Running tip total: $25,980.00
    11-15-07 04:07 PM
    ***rubbing knot on my head received as a result of a slip and fall in suds from kiddie pool-i popped my head on the pole*** oh lawd Adrian!! I dun told u about tryin to spin me around like we on dancing with the stars!! Last time u knocked out one of my teeth!! Then to make it so bad u kept dancin around me like u didn't see me on the floor!!! take this $2 bill and get outta my way!! ***heads to the bar for a shot of patron***

11-15-07 04:23 PM
    Black out? Lmao, I don't even wanna know. I was in the temp playas club runnin J$'s pockets. Lol he passed out so I ran his pockets and dumped his coke and jack filled body in front of the run down temp playas club.

11-15-07 04:23 PM
    Ms V, u crack me up! Ya tooth is missin? Dancing w tha stars? Ha ha ha ha ha. Adrian you gotta be careful, how's she gon make $ snaggletooth?

11-15-07 04:30 PM
    The tooth thing was a year ago...I got a gold tooth there now...its got an "A" on it

11-15-07 04:32 PM
    Now that's big pimpin baby, and even more hilarious than u bein snaggletooth.

11-15-07 04:38 PM
8,516 ... 8990919293 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD