03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 8788899091 ...
tools
    everyone is lurking reading but no joining shame
    11-14-07 10:29 PM
    shame indeed!!

No Sprite, eh? Well, I'll have water! I KNOW we got somma dat up in here! And it don't have to be bottled....I can drink tap!
    11-14-07 10:31 PM
    ok heres your water with vodka cubes
    11-14-07 10:33 PM
    Ewwwww.......goes behind the bar and pours out drink........

No drink.....thanks.....I'll just sit here and talk until my mouth gets too dry, then I'll leave.....and stop at the corner store on my way home for a Gatorade!
    11-14-07 10:51 PM
    Fine imma call the store and tell them to lock up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-07 11:49 PM
    Good Morning all.
    11-15-07 06:36 AM
    What up PIMP!? Good Morning All!
    11-15-07 06:52 AM
    Mornin cb pimp, bw, and tha rest of tha playas and playettes! Its ladies nite. I can't wait to see what kinda show adrian's gon put on! Weezie has her clear skin on and she'll be rocking her black bb hip holster. Can't afford to get any chocolate on her. Lol I'm flyin home 2nj 2moro guys. I'll b celebratin my bday, so ladies nite is gon set my pre bday wkend off rite! Holla

11-15-07 07:04 AM
    Good morning all!!!!!!!!! It's finally Thursday!!!!!!!!! *can't wait to see Adrian oiled up and stuff* ooooooh!
    11-15-07 07:22 AM
    Good morning all! Sinces its ladies night Ladies what ya'll want for breakfest!
    11-15-07 07:26 AM
    Hey mac3k! Can I have some french toast and bacon? Mmmmm

11-15-07 07:33 AM
    Ohhh I'll have a grapefruit and some toast
    11-15-07 08:28 AM
    *Runs back in and gives Mac a hug good morning* tee hee!
    11-15-07 08:28 AM
    OK this will officially be my last post for today in the playas club! Anyone who wishes to chill wit me can find me here http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/tem...ers-club-8732/

Have fun ladies!
    11-15-07 08:46 AM
    Fellas only! -- There is no need to set up a temporary Players Club. Y'all know I take care of y'all. I have set up the warehouse in the back of the club for you. Don't use the front door; park in the back of the club and go into the service entrance. This is a brief description of what will be waiting for you fellas. *scantily-clad cocktail waitresses will be catering to your every need, and will be serving you FREE drinks all day long, and all night, too* *there will be three 60" plasma TV's for the XBox, PS3, and Nintendo Wii* *I've made arrangements for some of my hoes (female) to dance for y'all; there will be 2 go-go dancers, 1 cage dancer, and 3 exotic dancers who bring their own portable pole* *there will be a FREE buffet consisting of prime rib, porterhouse steaks, and king crab legs* Enjoy, fellas!
    11-15-07 09:34 AM
    Fellas only! -- There is no need to set up a temporary Players Club. Y'all know I take care of y'all. I have set up the warehouse in the back of the club for you. Don't use the front door; park in the back of the club and go into the service entrance. This is a brief description of what will be waiting for you fellas. *scantily-clad cocktail waitresses will be catering to your every need, and will be serving you FREE drinks all day long, and all night, too* *there will be three 60" plasma TV's for the XBox, PS3, and Nintendo Wii* *I've made arrangements for some of my hoes (female) to dance for y'all; there will be 2 go-go dancers, 1 cage dancer, and 3 exotic dancers who bring their own portable pole* *there will be a FREE buffet consisting of prime rib, porterhouse steaks, and king crab legs* Enjoy, fellas!
    I've got a few questions....

1. Why are the waitresses scantily clad? Can't they be topless at least?

2. Will you have Halo 3 and Guitar Hero 3 on that XBox and, is it Xbox 360 Live....

3. Will there be hot wings?

I think I'd rather go to the warehouse Adrian...sorry!

xoxo!
    11-15-07 09:42 AM
    Edie -- I called the waitresses and they agreed to do it topless, but they want big tips! It will be XBox 360 Live. The buffet will have hot wings, but there will only be four varieties: mild, hot, fire, and he!!
    11-15-07 09:47 AM
    I'm there!
    11-15-07 09:50 AM
    Lol. Greetings everyone from my business trip in toronto. Trees sare legit and the tea is str8. Adrian keep the club in great working order we have a good name to uphold. Bahahahahahaha. Ill be back to the pc at 00:00 fiya and hey now to you all. Crack on.

11-15-07 09:52 AM
    Dee Dee -- Where you at? I got a special dance coming up for you for your birthday!
    11-15-07 10:16 AM
    Attention all ladies! The dances will be beginning shortly! (I've got to start early; I've got some bills due and I need to make that money.) Please send me your special song requests at your earliest possible convenience! Thank you!
    11-15-07 10:35 AM
    I need to make some money too.
    11-15-07 10:41 AM
    Attention all ladies! Philip aka "Magic Stick Mikal" will be performing during my intermissions. Get your dollars ready!
    11-15-07 10:42 AM
    Ren, when are you coming back to the LDO? If you want maybe we can get something to eat or some jack and cokes wooo!
    11-15-07 10:47 AM
    Reposting some of the club rules for the night:

Ok, let me fill y'all in so there are no misunderstandings. Ladies Night is for ladies only. The warehouse is set up in the back for the fellas. Philip aka Mikal will be performing during my intermission (his student loan payments are due, so tip him well). Attendance is MANDATORY for ALL Players Club members! Your handbags will be checked at the door and all loose change and $1 dollar bills will be confiscated! Tips must be a $5 bill or greater! Tipping is not encouraged, but is required. As your featured performer, I get 50% of the bar. There will be NO drink specials and there will be a 4-drink minimum! As previously stated, I will be performing on stages 1 and 2. My slip 'n' slide will reach from stage 1 to stage 2 and will be covered in hot chocolate. The kiddie pool filled with caramel will be on stage 2, as well. My live band and interpretive dancers will be on stage 3. Ms V will be assisting me with costume and set changes; so, please refrain from interrupting her. Mac3000, I'm gonna bring you on stage during my third act, so be ready. To all of the other ladies, please get your money ready. I will also accept checks made out to "cash." Ladies night is every Thursday night! Jazzy -- your name will be at the door and your Sprite will be free all night long!
    11-15-07 10:47 AM
8,516 ... 8788899091 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD