Sounds good...
    11-13-07 08:54 AM
    Good Morning all.
    11-13-07 09:06 AM
    good morning playas and playettes!
    xilochen likes this.
    11-13-07 09:10 AM
    Mornin' cats and kittens. Feeling MUCH better today, thanks for the hookup Adrian.
    11-13-07 10:24 AM
    What's good, crackheads?!

Am I the only one not receiving notification e-mails?

Mac3 -- You know you were missed! I sent you much love in one of my posts yesterday. You didn't have to work yesterday. So where were you?

Ms V -- The wedding plans are ON! I think we should hold the reception here at the PC. We can even dedicate dances to each other!

Jazzy -- Where are you, ma? I know F.I. had you working yesterday, but you could've stopped by on your lunch break. I had Sprite waiting on you and everything - cause we know you don't do liquor during the week.

Dee Dee -- Hey, boo! I've got a special treat for you on Thursday night. You won't want to miss it (but then again, you WON'T be able to).

Edie -- Hey, ma! How is work coming along today? LOL Are you BB'ing in the bathroom, again?!

DubyaEl -- Happy belated birthday!!!!!! How does it feel to be 21???

Now that I've taken care of my ladies, what are my dudes up to?

Ren -- Wake up! I know your tale is tired from all that driving. Have you gone back to "iBerry" yet? I know you have!

Frank -- There's an ice cold beer at the bar with your name on it. Enjoy!

Bass -- Are you feeling any better today? If not, we're gonna have to proceed with implanting that pain pump into your lower back.

Philip -- Is that Absolut that you just spilled on that mortgage application? Oh, my bad, that was Grand Marnier.

Tommy -- What's good, pimp?

CB Pimp -- What it do? How's the pimpin' coming along today?

BWhite -- Where you at, where you at?
    11-13-07 10:29 AM
    I'm actually working today sweets :P I'm working on making my decision to upgrade from Pearl to Curve. It's hard work!

How you feelin' dear?
    11-13-07 10:44 AM
    Yup I just switch back. Its the only theme for me. I was so draggin. Last night homie. Yeah mac where were you. You had yesterday off. You best be hooking up some pancakes and grits. How's everyones day going so far? Adrian ty. You were a big help keepong me awake last night.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-07 10:45 AM
    The curve. Rocks. What's up berry. What's good my friend? Dee. How's your pearl?

11-13-07 10:48 AM
    Are Ms V and I the only ones not receiving instant notifications of new posts to our BB's?
    11-13-07 11:10 AM
    That happened to me last week just go to your user cp and redo the setting for instant notice

11-13-07 12:02 PM
    I don't get notices but I'm ok with that. Getting swamped with emails from work is more than enough Besides, I keep logging in via pc regularly!
    11-13-07 12:06 PM
    I just logged in and made sure my profile had my subscribed threads. I haven't received any notifications all day. I'm going through serious withdrawals. Kevin said the server upgrades should work out all of the kinks in 24 hours.

11-13-07 02:05 PM
    I didnt set it up since I am all over this place!
    Hey everyone
    Edie- UPGRADE!! wooo hoo
    11-13-07 02:59 PM
    I didnt set it up since I am all over this place!
    Hey everyone
    Edie- UPGRADE!! wooo hoo
    Okay! You've convinced me! I want the red one though and I think TMO only has the gold and titanium *pouts*
    11-13-07 03:36 PM
    Okay! You've convinced me! I want the red one though and I think TMO only has the gold and titanium *pouts*
    The Crimson is HOT. Drop TMO and switch to AT&T! LOL

I work for AT&T so I'm a little biased.
    11-13-07 04:39 PM
    Still no notifications for me nor Ms. V. I tried resetting it, Ren, but it still doesn't work. Thanks for the update Dee Dee. I'll wait the 24 hours and then see what happens. I log in on the PC all the time to read the posts, but I want to have the instant notifications for when I am in meetings at work or driving around town.
    11-13-07 04:55 PM
    The Crimson is HOT. Drop TMO and switch to AT&T! LOL

I work for AT&T so I'm a little biased.
    Ewww no! I had bad experiences with Cingular and even though they're under AT&T I wouldn't dare go back!!!!

I love Tmobile
    11-13-07 05:22 PM
    ive been with at&t for 5 yrs i wont leave them been really good to me..
    11-13-07 06:09 PM
    I'm still not getn email notifications. This is serious!!! Don't they know me n weezie need 2b connected

11-13-07 06:15 PM
    Are you guys rcvng notifications yet?

11-13-07 06:19 PM
    Yo yo yo whats up playas
    11-13-07 07:06 PM
    yes dee dee i am getting email from the pc.. and the rest of the cb forums. you will have to go to your user control panel and redo the email instant notice. i had this issue last week and thats what i had to do ..
    11-13-07 07:09 PM
    IT'S STILL NOT WORKING!!!!! I tried what you said, Ren, and it's still not working. I tried it twice.
    11-13-07 07:44 PM
    did you change it and then click save changes
    11-13-07 07:59 PM
    the unit is on away for 1 hr
    11-13-07 08:00 PM
8,516 ... 8485868788 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD