03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 8384858687 ...
tools
    Dee Dee -- Regarding the headbangers, I can show you much better than I can tell you. You might want to put on a helmet!!

Mac3000 -- Can I get some fried ravioli with garlic bread and a caesar salad, please? I agree with DD, breakfast was off the chain!
    11-12-07 01:49 PM
    *Wakes from his drug induced coma*

Thanks Edie!

Adrian, I don't know what that was, but it did the trick! I shoulda hit you up when my back got tight yesterday for some Flexiril, LOL! (Keep the opiates handy, just in case).

Now I need a laugh. One of you ladies, I need you to step outside the door, then come runnin' back in with a squeaky voice and say into the mic "Dis heyuh OUR jook joint!!"
    11-12-07 03:03 PM
    Bassthumpa that's one of my favorite movie. I'm glad ya feelin beta. How bout if I run in and say "he my man cuz u lef him"! I can actually play out several scenes solo. Lmao jus tell me how u like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-07 03:15 PM
    Dang Can't "jus tell me how u like it"??? Yall can't be getting freaky in here till after i get off work!!!

***Stompin through the field, hands on my hips***You told Harpo to beat me!! You want a dead son-in-law Mrs. Celie? You keep advisin him da way you do!!

Don't get me started in this muthamutha!!!
    11-12-07 03:21 PM
    Please note: Adrian will be the featured dancer on Thursday...i need those who will be in attendance for his performance to RSVP now!!! We need to make sure we have enough capes (the carmel pool thing gets kinda messy) So check-in and let us know who'll be here to see Adrian shake his dang-a-lang
    11-12-07 03:37 PM
    RSVPing for all out VIPness plz!
    11-12-07 04:02 PM
    Note to self: Do NOT go to the PC on Thursday!
    11-12-07 04:03 PM
    Ya'll wanna hear something funny that happened to me this afternoon?

I went home for lunch at 2:23pm, rested a while then grabbed something to eat. At 3:18 I decided I didn't want to go back to work the rest of the day (I get out at 5pm) so I called in and told them I came home for lunch then my car wouldn't start when I was gonna head back. Well, to my dismay, they sent someone to go pick me up!!!!! I clocked in at 3:45 and I get out at 5 pm. THIS IS FREAKIN' RIDICULOUS! lol Talk about major backfires!

So the moral of the story is...don't play hookie.
    11-12-07 04:16 PM
    LMAO!!! Poor Edie, they have you chained down for real!
    11-12-07 04:25 PM
    Ha that's comedy! Wow I was thinking of trying a stunt like that tonight but after hearing your story ill play it safe.

11-12-07 05:05 PM
    That's too funny

11-12-07 05:09 PM
    Lol I know! As if it weren't bad enough the girl that went to pick me up gets out half an hour later than I do so I have to wait until then

lol this is pretty funny though. I swear this type of thing always happens to me!
    11-12-07 05:27 PM
    anything going on this evening?
    11-12-07 05:40 PM
    Dang Edie, so you set yourself up to spend even more time there than normal. That's impressive. LOL!

Meanwhile, my headache from **** has returned. Adrian, bust open the medicine vault hook me up with something nice!
    11-12-07 06:35 PM
    <swings in from a WICKED great weekend with the BF, drops a case of champagne on the bar>

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.... Happy BIRTHday to meeeeee-eeeee.... Happy 50th to me!!!!
    11-12-07 07:21 PM
    Sometimes you wanna go somewhere where everybody knows your name. And they always glad you came you gotta go to the players club. We are fam and show lots of love. You gotta be where everybody knows your name.

11-12-07 08:18 PM
    Dang Edie, so you set yourself up to spend even more time there than normal. That's impressive. LOL!

Meanwhile, my headache from **** has returned. Adrian, bust open the medicine vault hook me up with something nice!
    Bass - Go sit down in the boom boom room. It's not in use tonight, so it should be nice and quiet. I'm gonna give you a Duragesic patch to put on your back. I'm also going to start an IV on you for your Morphine drip. Now if those two don't stop the pain of your headache, we will have to give you a pain pump implant (but that might hurt). Feel better!
    11-12-07 09:03 PM
    Happy bday Dubya another Scorpio!! Woo hoo. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

11-12-07 11:20 PM
    Good morning all! Sorry I haven't been around I've been busy I see I wasn't missed! Cold cereal for all of you for not caring about Mac!
    11-13-07 07:36 AM
    Good Morning everybody. What's for breakfast? I don't want to eat cold cereal this morning. I need something hot and fresh. Maybe some eggs, hashbrowns, turkey bacon...nothing much just a little somethin' somethin'. Holla
    11-13-07 08:23 AM
    Mac I missed you!!!! But....good thing I had breakfast tacos this morning! *tee hee* Philip, Ima express deliver some over to you hon!
    11-13-07 08:34 AM
    Thankx. I don't think that I would make it without something to eat. Cook it with love. Don't just throw something together. I'm not a pig! ! I'll eat what you cook, and you only...LoL
    11-13-07 08:36 AM
    Tsssssss! I never cook UNLESS it's with love! Rest assured that it'll be some yummy homestyle Mexican cookin'

To everyone else, sorry I forgot to say GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-13-07 08:41 AM
    That's what I like to hear. What kind of Mexican breakfast will you be cooking for today?
    11-13-07 08:45 AM
    I'm gonna be making some barbacoa with fresh made flour tortillas, refried beans and a hot salsa to top it off served with hot coffee or juice. Alternate breakfasts are huevos rancheros or chilaquiles.

p.s. This is for everyone not just Philip and by NOOOOO means am I stepping on Ms. Mac's toes cuz, her breakfasts are glorious and make my day
    11-13-07 08:52 AM
8,516 ... 8384858687 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD