Good morning all, please forgive me if I seem off today but I'm still dumbfounded over the Colts loss last night! How did Adam Vinatieri miss the game winning kick! Dumbfounded!
    11-12-07 07:32 AM
    Good morning to all. Ill put my order in round noonish. Hope you all have a great day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-07 07:33 AM
    Morning yall!!

Mac, I want a T-Bone Steak medium well, 3 eggs over easy, spiced potatoes, plate garnished with sliced strawberries, with freshly sqeezed orange juice.
    Yummy Yummy
    Thank you

11-12-07 07:52 AM
    I want toast and more coffee...hmm some oatmeal would be great too!
    11-12-07 09:00 AM
    Ok. Ready to eat. Blaclkened salmon steamed broc. And wild rice. And s tall sweet tea. Ty.

11-12-07 10:02 AM
    What's good, crackheads?!

Ms V -- Hey, wifey! Tell me what I need to do to keep you off the pole. Are the lavish gifts not enough? Is it about the house and the cars and the rings?

Mac3000 -- Hey, ma! You are burnin' that kitchen up! Let me get eggs scrambled with American cheese, cheesy grits, raisin toast with apple butter, 5 slices of burned bacon, and some blueberry french toast sticks. I'll drink with Dee Dee, so let me get a Mimosa.

Dee Dee -- Okay, seriously. Log on to a PC, ANY PC, and update your profile. You're lowering the BB stock.

Edie -- My backside is still hurting from that whoopin' that you put on me. But, I liked it!

Ren -- What's good, Pimpin'?

CB Pimp -- What it do?

Spicy -- What's poppin'?

Frank (FMS) -- Welcome to the Players Club. Don't be a stranger! We're cool peeps around these parts.

DubyaEl -- Where you at, where you at?

***Special Reminder: Don't forget that Thursday is Ladies Night! It's gonna be a lockdown blackout!
    11-12-07 10:02 AM
    What's up everybody. Just stopping in to HoLla at everybody. Hope that everybody had a great weekend. I know I did.
    11-12-07 10:17 AM
    What's good, crackheads?!

Ms V -- Hey, wifey! Tell me what I need to do to keep you off the pole. Are the lavish gifts not enough? Is it about the house and the cars and the rings?

Mac3000 -- Hey, ma! You are burnin' that kitchen up! Let me get eggs scrambled with American cheese, cheesy grits, raisin toast with apple butter, 5 slices of burned bacon, and some blueberry french toast sticks. I'll drink with Dee Dee, so let me get a Mimosa.

Dee Dee -- Okay, seriously. Log on to a PC, ANY PC, and update your profile. You're lowering the BB stock.

Edie -- My backside is still hurting from that whoopin' that you put on me. But, I liked it!

Ren -- What's good, Pimpin'?

CB Pimp -- What it do?

Spicy -- What's poppin'?

Frank (FMS) -- Welcome to the Players Club. Don't be a stranger! We're cool peeps around these parts.

DubyaEl -- Where you at, where you at?

***Special Reminder: Don't forget that Thursday is Ladies Night! It's gonna be a lockdown blackout!

Adrian, I knew you'd like it

I also have a special request actually. I wanted to request the day off on Thursday and instead of collecting tips, I want to be part of the audience...what say boss? Can I tip instead of collecting tips?
    11-12-07 10:18 AM
    I think that can be arranged, Edie. But, I'll need you to keep an eye out for the "retippers." THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!! They like to walk up to the stage and pick up my tips off the floor and throw them back at me like it's their money! This will not be tolerated and will result in a 2-week ban from the club.
    11-12-07 10:22 AM
    ok, i finally changed my info....lol
    11-12-07 10:24 AM
    boy I'll tell u...they meet u at the club swangin on the pole...then they want u to change you!! I don't think so!! Ima strip forever!! Even if I was a parapalegic...I'd just give lap dances

11-12-07 10:34 AM
    Nice Pic :-)
    11-12-07 10:35 AM
    What up playas!? Hope you all have a great day!
    11-12-07 10:42 AM
    What's up BerryWhite. How's it going? Wuz up to everybody in the room right now. I'm in need of a couple of drinks. I have absolutely nothing to do at work today...maybe for the rest of the week. So...pass out the crown and coke...LoL
    11-12-07 10:52 AM
    Adrian, I guess I can do that. Geez not even on my day off can I get a day off!!!! How do you have patience for these employers Ms. V?! Tell me the pay is good!!! *reclaims her stage until she loses it again on Thursday*
    11-12-07 11:09 AM
    Ms V -- There can only be ONE stripper-hoe in this marriage!!! So, it's either me or you! Who is it gonna be? Don't make me divorce you and take you for everything that you're worth (a closet full of thongs and clear heels, and your pole dancing 101 DVD collection).

Edie -- Don't worry about looking out for my tips. I'm going to incorporate picking up my own tips into my routine. Ahhh, the magic of double-stick tape!

BWhite -- What's good, big boy? Glad you decided to join us!

Philip -- If you want the luxury of drinking on the job, then you need to come work here at the Players Club. I don't want you trying to process my mortgage refinance paperwork while you are sipping on gin & juice!

Dee Dee -- Thanks for changing your profile. Your fellow Pearl users appreciate that! Nice pic, by the way. 2 for 1 "headbangers" for you on Ladies Night if you bring a friend.

Mac3000 -- Where you at? You don't have to work today. Get in here and play!

Ren -- How was that salmon? Did Mac put her foot in it?
    11-12-07 11:45 AM
    She always does. I'm so tired taking an extended nap. Going silent.

11-12-07 11:53 AM
    Adrian--Like I said before....ima strip till i die...Even when I'm 70, i'll be the featured stripper during intermission on Bingo night!! So I guess we're headed for annulment...(Note to the playas...spur of the moment Vegas marriages while at the stripper convention never last long ) AND!! You can have them DVD's!!! I'm getting ready to start my own pole dancing franchise company...."Ms V's Erotica" Complete line of portable poles, g-strings, clear heels, wigs, DVD's and I give lessons!!! You won't get none of those profits BUDDY

Edie--I'm an independent contractor boo-boo! I don't tip out! By the time I leave...Ren's too drunk to notice!!

Mac--Breakfast was the bomb!! For lunch let me get some of your famous Cajun Jambalya with garlic bread and pink lemonade

On that note.....it's lunch time!!! All lap dances buy 1 get one 1/2 off for the next hour!!!
    11-12-07 11:58 AM

Edie -- Don't worry about looking out for my tips. I'm going to incorporate picking up my own tips into my routine. Ahhh, the magic of double-stick tape!
    Okay...that's hot. I'd pay to see that lol.
    11-12-07 12:54 PM
    just checkin in for lunch, having a quick round with everyone, and headin back to work.

def be here on ladies night too, cant miss that.
    11-12-07 01:30 PM
    You sure you wanna come up in here on ladies night?

11-12-07 01:37 PM
    Sup folks. My head is absolutely pounding today, so I'm gonna find the quietest, darkest corner in the joint and just marinate for a while. Whoever's running the show today, send a brutha a glass of water and some of the strongest meds in the joint when you get a chance.
    11-12-07 01:38 PM
    bassthumpa hope you feel better!!! *hugs and sends over a glass of water, meds and sleeping shades*
    11-12-07 01:43 PM
    You know I work in the healthcare field, Bass. What you want? Percocet? Oxycontin? Oxycodone? Lortab? Duragesic patch? Morphine injection? Morphine drip? I gotcha covered! Just let me know what you need!
    11-12-07 01:44 PM
    Its lunch time already? Mac3k can I get some lobster ravioli and a salad w house dressing? Thanks, that breakfast was delish!

Adrian I can't wait til thurs. Idk what head bangers are, but I can't pass up a sale. Lol

11-12-07 01:46 PM
8,516 ... 8283848586 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD