Morning everybody

Go Cowboys.... i <3 T.O

Weezie sounds good!!! Go Weezie! Go Weezie.....Weezie in the houze!!!
    11-11-07 10:19 AM
    Hey Ms V! I c u been holdin down stage 2, make that $ gurl, don't let that $ make u! Well u know what, it looks like its gon b weezie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-07 10:29 AM
    Yeeeeeaaaahhhh Weezy!!! *** Clapping hands and a$$ simultaneously***
    11-11-07 10:36 AM
    Hey, DD! How are you loving the Pearl? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and log in and change your profile to reflect your NEW device!! By the way, I am loving the name "Weezie." I was gonna suggest "Diahann" for Diahann Carroll because she is so classy. But, Weezie sounds great!

What's up, Edie? You didn't have to thank me for all of the tips that I gave you last night. "I make it rain, I make it rain, I make it rain on them hooooooooooooooooooooooez"

Ms. V -- Hey, wifey! Are you still mad at me? I'm sad when you treat me like that. ***hands Ms. V a little blue box from Tiffany & Co, a vintage Gucci bag, and the keys to the Jag***

What's good, Ren? I trust that you will be on your best behavior today. I'm still suffering from after-effect tremors from when you tazed me the other evening. You will be hearing from my lawyers. (Hopefully, we can settle out of court. I'm thinking free drinks at the bar for the rest of my life.)

What's poppin', BWhite? ***peers over his glasses at BWhite's picks***

Mac3000, DubyaEl, and Jazzy -- get in here!!!
    11-11-07 10:39 AM
    Adrian how did I know you were gonna say that lol, I ws thinkin the same thing at about 6:30am. But since I've loaded the wap page I can't figure out how 2change my profile. But I promise afta I take a nap, I'm all ova it.

Ok so Weezie it is! Btw adrian the way these chicks get dwn u shldnt b makin it rain, u gotta make it thunda! Lol

11-11-07 10:46 AM
    I don't like it. Too old sounding. You have a young fresh ready to impress pearl. Weezy. Isn't sexy. Not by along shot. Keep it fresh and poppin. You have to name it no help.

11-11-07 10:49 AM
    Oh well. Hello weezy. Oh god I'm gonna hate addressing ur bb. Dee dee. Smh.

11-11-07 10:52 AM
    Dang Ren, I'm sexy enuf, hence the name Dee Dee
    Weezie is repn from where we came from. U gotta admit a jump from a 7130e to pearl2 is sum gd ish. Anywho, I think I shld wait 4the sexy name when I get a curve.

11-11-07 10:54 AM
    Change of thought, DD. Give your new BB a stripper-hoe name (no offense Ms V and Edie). Something like Cashmere and we can call is "Cash" for short. Or maybe Oozie!
    11-11-07 10:55 AM
    �ts gotta b sumn jersey though

11-11-07 10:59 AM
    A stripper-hoe name?!?!? ***smacking Adrian in the head with the Gucci bag and throws a clear heel at his head!!!***
    11-11-07 11:05 AM
    I guess Ms V is mad at me, AGAIN!!!
    11-11-07 11:07 AM
    Ms V don't smack him n tha head w tha gucci, the clear heel is cool. Lol
    Adrian it looks like you're gon hav 2go 2jacob the jeweler and cop a canary diamond colby style.

11-11-07 11:13 AM
    Naaaaaa son! Ima taze his a$$
    11-11-07 11:28 AM
    Oh dang adrian, it's a wrap 4u. U know I wor 4a health insur co. I can hook u up afta ya beat dwn

11-11-07 11:34 AM
    Ok! I am TIRED of the abuse that I'm currently receiving from the Players Club staff and visitors. ***wipes eyes*** Something has got to give!!
    11-11-07 11:41 AM
    ***backs the Jag up to the back door; proceeds to pack his trunk with his costumes, the slip 'n' slide, the kiddie pool, all of the essential oils, and several bottles of Grey Goose and Hypnotiq from the bar*** (Is someone gonna realize that this is a cry for help and stop me?!?!?!?!)
    11-11-07 11:49 AM
    Stop....don't go....

11-11-07 11:53 AM
    We gonna have to get u some "stop ackn a d@mn fool" patches to stick on yo arm or something!! ***rme***

11-11-07 11:54 AM
    ***realizes that he doesn't have enough room in the baby Jag; goes home to get the GMC Envoy for more space; returns and continues packing his shiznit*** (your efforts to stop me were contrived and futile, Ms. V)
    11-11-07 11:54 AM
    Don't leave us Adrian!!! God Dam it dont make me kick ur as$!!!! Oh and Ms. V u r to funny!
    11-11-07 11:56 AM
    ***trying again***

Pleeeeeeeeze baby baby...don't leave baby baby!!!!!

How was that??

11-11-07 11:56 AM
    Oh and Adrian.... UR car is hot bro!!
    11-11-07 11:57 AM
    ***decides to stay because of the efforts on the parts of BWhite and Ms V***

Thank you all for your concern. Upon further consideration, I have decided to stay on staff at the Players Club. However, I will not tolerate anymore abuse.

Thanks for the compliment, BWhite. I hope I make enough money on Ladies Night before that first car payment is due!
    11-11-07 11:59 AM
    hey hey hey, no why would you pack up and leave bro?

too much fun around here. even if its just drinking ALL THE TIME, we still have some good times. lol.

lets go cruise the new car man.
    11-11-07 12:32 PM
8,516 ... 8081828384 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD