03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Okay....Candles, Grey Goose, Toasted Hard Chardonnay, Anita Baker playing softly in the back ground.....Precious you ready for the lovely evening we are about to share!
    08-25-07 09:17 PM
    How about a screen protector new battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mmmmmmm that sound nice Precious might like that I'll hint around and see if I pick up vibes of approval!
    08-25-07 09:24 PM
    sunday supper: bring a dish my friends: we"ll supply the red kool-aid for the kiddies.. so let ib be known when you come in what you are putting on the buffet. ty
    08-26-07 09:42 AM
    I'll bring the mac & cheese, collards, and peach cobbler. All from scratch my friends. Plus I can cook those 3dishes w/1 hand and still use my bb. Lol

08-26-07 09:45 AM
    hmmm i'm not buying that one (dee) how are you going to get the greens off the stem with one hand mmmmm? i wanna see that one.
    08-26-07 09:53 AM
    i'll boot up the fryers for the catfish, chicken, and the such..
    08-26-07 09:56 AM
    Its bb magic! Lol my 14yr old can take the stems off soak em put em n tha pot n then I can season them.

08-26-07 10:00 AM
    Renegade, can I request fried gulf shrimp & juicy fried lobster tails? Mmmmmmmmm

08-26-07 10:05 AM
    Oooh, onion rings & crab cakes, yummy. Reminds me of a place in NJ, Arthurs pub. They had the best onion rings in the tri state area. Nav, gear up your GPS and go grab us some. I'll take a 10ounce prime rib medium rare, w/onion rings & lump crab cakes. Btw I'm n GA 2. Come strait down 75 to henry county. Lol we'll be waiting for you!

08-26-07 10:36 AM
    Renegade & Nav you might be right. I just burned my husbands breakfast because I was bb msgrng, posting on cb, and trying to make a taylor ham, egg, and cheese, on a roll. All my nj people know how important the perfection of that sandwhich is. Lol

08-26-07 10:43 AM
    nice crab cakes... ok off topic here for a second because i'm feeling rather slow right now. i tried to send a pm to nav but it says i cant because i need to turn it on after looking thru the options under my user c/p i dont see it can anyone help me fix this. ty in advance
    08-26-07 10:44 AM
    Well I know this is hard to do but please don't burn the mac n cheese.

08-26-07 12:17 PM
    Renegade you know good & well you can cook mac n cheese w/1 hand. The cheese is already shredded, the heavy cream & butter is ez to drop/pour n2 the pot. 2 hand 2stick it in the oven once the cheese sauce is ready. Its gonna b delish, trust me.

08-26-07 12:23 PM
    hmmm i'm not buying that one (dee) how are you going to get the greens off the stem with one hand mmmmm? i wanna see that one.
    OK, I've just burned lunch....OMG I was only making Ramen Noodles for the ittle ones...something's got to give....LOL ** burns oodles of noodles.....I h'm bbq'n chicken for dinner, hope that's not singed too.....
    08-26-07 01:06 PM
    I know I do! My bb is my companion and I think Im happy with that! lol
    08-27-07 09:15 AM
    welcome to monday mash-up- monday all day $.10 wings in yur favorite sauce half priced drafts only at your bb players club
    08-27-07 09:23 AM
    Hello dear friends,

This weekend my phones were out of order with Verizon and my DSL is still dead at my house.

Hey Yeager how was your trip babe? We missed you!

DeeDee, sending you warm hugs. You are such a dear and so entertaining and full of life. We just adore you!

Renegade, what can I say.......you are the man! You rock and are awesome!

Dubya El, here's hoping your toe heals quickly and you had a good weekend.

and for everyone else I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well.

Gia
    08-27-07 09:31 AM
    sorry but what yur are ging thru gia but at least you stpped by. hope you get your service back real soon enjoy the day. lean wit it rock wit walk it out or do what ever yu can do to pass the time.. be easy
    08-27-07 09:53 AM
    oh Renegade you are sooooooo sweet! It's just frustrating!

On top of that, my Aunt is slowly dying from cancer so it was more than I could handle all at once. But today is a new day, a new beginning and hopefully it will be a better day.

Thanks sweetie for the pick me up.
    Hugs,
    Gia
    08-27-07 09:57 AM
    Aaaww Gia, I am so sorry big hug to you. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
    08-27-07 10:08 AM
    ok here's the deal i just noticed that something is wrong with my OOO on my laptop if you see alot of typos and missing OOO it's because the OOO is triping i have to press down really hard fr it go shw up i dont like hittting the keys this hard
    08-27-07 10:50 AM
    My prayers go out to you Gia and your family.
    08-27-07 11:32 AM
    sup fellas! can I roll with the club?
    08-27-07 01:54 PM
    Hey everybody ^_^

Giavanna, don't take it bad, but you really look like a phone!
    I would even say... a blackberry!
    haha :P
    And by the way, how come all the gals come to this thread too? :P
    If they can, then I will definitly post to their gal thread too ^_^

Have a nice day everybody!
    08-27-07 02:02 PM
    everyone is welcomed here. welcome thirrouard, billy, pimp havent seen yu in a while and the return of yeager.. the ladies are always welcomed here we love the ladies.. well atleast i do..
    08-27-07 03:25 PM
8,516 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD