03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 7071727374 ...
tools
    What's up Wats up Wuz up everybody. I hope people are doing well. I want some breakfast also. I like my eggs poached. Turkey bacon extra crispy, and hashbrowns on the side. Who's cookin'?
    11-07-07 08:39 AM
    Morning all! I'm down for some fruit, I had some tamales early this morning and I could use a nice bowl of fruit like at 11/12ish to hold me til my late lunch.

Crackberry Pimp: Funny you mention MD's lol I still drink those from time to time, just when the cash flow is minimal and I want to get buzzed quick :P That stuff gives you NASTY hangovers! I can't roll high style like Adrian :P :P

How's everyone in general this morning?

*pokes Philip* You better enjoy your day since you're not gonna be stuck at work!
    11-07-07 08:49 AM
    Oh, I'm enjoying my day so far. I get to leave early again today. Hope everybody has fun doing what they do best...Holla

EdieGirl: Get some work done today. LoL
    11-07-07 08:54 AM
    Oh, I'm enjoying my day so far. I get to leave early again today. Hope everybody has fun doing what they do best...Holla

EdieGirl: Get some work done today. LoL
    Lol shhhh! I do work! ... Just not to full capacity :P
    11-07-07 08:55 AM
    Hey everybody!!!
    Wus happenin in this piece this mornin?
    I was at a function last nite watchin grown folks have more fun than the kids at a Radio Disney performance.
    I'm ready to party w/ some grown folks now.
    11-07-07 09:26 AM
    Lol shhhh! I do work! ... Just not to full capacity :P
    The idea is to give off the perception that your accomplishing something. LOL
    11-07-07 09:28 AM
    That, my friend I'm VERY good at :P
    11-07-07 09:38 AM
    What's up Dawne? How was the show last night? What all did you see and do. Maybe we can get you some breakfast this morning. What do you say?
    11-07-07 09:59 AM
    Hey guy! Yo girl Macgyver is the cook and our breakfest menu is posted above! I hope you all enjoy I put a lot of love in my cooking! Looks like its gonna be cracking like the eggs I am making in the club today!
    11-07-07 10:30 AM
    Greetings erryw. Ty macboo for the correction. How's is u all? Feeling good here sad I had to leave tx. Love that state. We need a theme for tonight. Hump day. Let's get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-07 10:39 AM
    Greetings erryw. Ty macboo for the correction. How's is u all? Feeling good here sad I had to leave tx. Love that state. We need a theme for tonight. Hump day. Let's get it.

Were you in my neck of the woods Ren?
    11-07-07 10:56 AM
    Hey there Renboo I am having a splendiferous day today! How about you? Kay question of the day what's your favorite throw back penny candy! My favs are: Johnny Apple Seeds, Alexander the Grapes, Big Blo bubble gum, and a Big Bag of Chews!
    11-07-07 11:05 AM
    What's everybodies highest score on Brickbreaker?
    11-07-07 11:07 AM
    Hey there Renboo I am having a splendiferous day today! How about you? Kay question of the day what's your favorite throw back penny candy! My favs are: Johnny Apple Seeds, Alexander the Grapes, Big Blo bubble gum, and a Big Bag of Chews!
    Alexander the Grapes, Boston Baked Beans, and Lemon Heads. UMMMM!
    11-07-07 11:35 AM
    Yes edie I was in tx from saturday til monday laredo dallas. Ft worth. My fav penny cand was the fruity toosie rolls. Gummi fish. Nice question. First lady.
    11-07-07 11:35 AM
    You know how I do boo gotta keep it fun around here figured I'd spark up some old memories for some. My grandfather owns a candy store in the Hood! Lmao@ hood! So as a kid I was in candy heaven not to metion the best Hood burgers that side of 38th street! Its still up and running today more then about 25 years strong serving the hood with all its fried food,single square, penny candy, Fago pop loving needs!
    11-07-07 12:07 PM
    Man those were the days. I remember earn money as a kid by shoveling snow raking leaves. Get some cash go to the corner store 100 fishes please.

11-07-07 12:49 PM
    Yeah those were the days! I was lucky I didn't have to work to save money as a kid I was a spoiled brat!
    11-07-07 01:07 PM
    What's crackin' cracke-- wait, that wouldn't sound right. LOL!

Edie: I see you babe, nice pic.

V: They ain't ready for the PERCULATOR!!!

C Pimpin': What, no Alize? LOL!

E-luva: They might have been grown... but they weren't "grown-n-sexy", LOL. Who came up with that "grown-n-sexy" line anyway? How many clubs and party promoters are gonna put that on their fliers? It's played already, move on to the next fad...

Ren: Glad TX did ya right bruh.

PM: Man, I avoid playing that game, cuz i'd sit there forever playing it. I just know it.

Mac: Alexander the Grape was off the chain! I haven't seen those in forever. Lemonheads are still on point. Smarties were good but overrated. Don't forget the Swedish Fish.

Ok y'all, fess up... How many of y'all collected Garbage Pail Kids cards??
    11-07-07 02:21 PM
    Naw I am too young to know about that@ Bass!
    11-07-07 02:29 PM
    Dang... somebody back me up since Mac just put me on age blast, LOL!
    11-07-07 02:31 PM
    25 all the way live! Sorry I was still eating gerber baby food! But I know all about Pogs I was a champ and a collector!
    11-07-07 02:33 PM
    Aww please you're only 5 behind me!
    11-07-07 02:41 PM
    I remember Garbage Pail Kids!!!!! Some of the candy I'm not sure about but as for Smarties...they're still awesome! Oooh those and Sixlets!
    11-07-07 02:49 PM
    Shoot that's a lot! But its coo your 30s are your best years anyway! You're still dumb tryna figure things out in your 20s! 30 is sexy be proud!
    11-07-07 02:55 PM
8,516 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD