It's Monday night! I'll take a drink for sure!

Just waiting for Thanksgiving Break to get here.....
    11-05-07 09:12 PM
    ehh hmmm..........

Where errybody at??? Jazzy is in da buildin!!!!!!

To whomever's tending the bar, Sprite please....... cuz it looks like Ren ain't in the joint right now!!

A, is your meeting with V and Mac over yet? or are ya'll still discussin things without me......I'll need to see some notes please
    11-05-07 09:56 PM
    heres your sprite jazy a jager for ma boo what r u wanting kk no onw is around tonight
    11-05-07 10:47 PM
    guess ill have my same drink vodka str8 up ty
    11-05-07 10:48 PM
    What's up all hope everyone had a good evening! Bottoms up all a round of starry nights to everyone in here from me!

Sleep tight and remember...

Last call is for QUITTERS!

-Edie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-07 02:52 AM
    Good Morning All. Another day of chasing the almighty dollar.
    11-06-07 06:25 AM
    Good Morntings all! Sorry ya'll didn't see much of me last night that meeting was seriously out of control but please be Sure that the B.I. Was handled cause that's what we do! Today is a la carte Tuesdays at the players club for dinner so make your request! For Breakfest we've got Eggs how you like it bacon turkey and pork beff smoke sausage fried potatos pancakes biscuts and gravy and a yogurt and fruit bowl! Of course any drink you like. Enjoy!
    11-06-07 07:08 AM
    What's up, Wats up, Wuz up! ! Hope everybody is having a great morning so far. All those drinks last night got me staggering into work this morning. So what's up? What's the discussion this morning?
    11-06-07 08:15 AM
    Salutations from the office! Hope everyone's day is great
    11-06-07 08:16 AM
    Good morning peeps...

MAC! Woman, you got this joint smellin' GOOD from the kitchen. Hook me up with some scrambled eggs with cheese, lots of bacon, and some OJ!
    11-06-07 08:19 AM
    You guys are making me hungry!!!
    11-06-07 08:19 AM
    Bassthumpa: What's up on your side of the world.
    11-06-07 08:22 AM
    Edie: Don't hold back babe, order up and dig in.

Phil: The sun is up but that piece is hiding behind clouds today.
    11-06-07 08:27 AM
    LoL. I have to get back to work right now. I'm still getting the e-mails from the forum on my BB, so I'll try an keep up w/ you guys. HoLlA
    11-06-07 08:32 AM
    Okay! You dont gotta tell me twice! I'll have some sausage links, some bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns! Lol wooooooooooo
    11-06-07 08:36 AM
    G'mornin playas!!!
    Mmmm breakfast sounds so tasty!
    Got any turkey bacon to go w/ my scrambled egg whites?
    11-06-07 08:55 AM
    Breakfast must have been too good, cuz it looks like everyone fell asleep in here after they ate. The Itis strikes again!
    11-06-07 10:33 AM
    Damn i am working my second 12hr day. If it wasnt for my BB and CB i would go nutz.
    11-06-07 10:40 AM
    Waves hi to JMoney!
    11-06-07 11:00 AM
    What's up fam-lay!!!! It's pretty light up in here today......Peeps must be havin a busy Tuesday.....

So was happnin~ Mac, Edie, Ethereal, Bass, J$, Phillip and CBP........Gotta get back to work....I'll check ya'll later!

~Jazzy
    11-06-07 11:22 AM
    Jazzy girrrrl, don't work to hard!
    11-06-07 11:27 AM
    Hows everyone do'n today?
    11-06-07 12:09 PM
    Hewo Jazzy! ... I'm cranky today it sucks.
    11-06-07 12:26 PM
    *Pelts everyone with M&Ms* Why's it so quiet?!
    11-06-07 01:05 PM
    Ouch, Edie! That M&M hit me in the eye! (And stop being cranky.)

What's up, everybody? I'm finally waking up and trying to get my mind together and my life right. I had a LONG night last night. My promoter friends drug me out to the club on a MONDAY night (who does that?). We were on Patron shots and Grey Goose & Hypnotiq all night long. One good thing about that is that expensive liquor = no hangover! And here's the gotcha - they've already made plans for another club tonight! I might have to rethink that plan, though, because I have to get back into the rat race tomorrow. Yep, the vacation is over!

Ms V -- Hey,ma! What's really good? What's going on in the land of Oprah today? You need to go ahead and stop on in the club so that we can discuss some more business. Wait a minute, is tonight your Bible study night? If so, we can reschedule the meeting for tomorrow. Hey, Ms V, look at my finger!!

Mac3000 -- I know that breakfast is over AND it's also past lunchtime, but a brother is hungry! Can I get some scrambled eggs with American cheese, some burned bacon (4 strips), two sausage patties (pork, not turkey), two pieces of toast with apple butter, one serving of home fries, and a side of grits with cheese? Please! For me? Please!

Jazzy -- Hey, boo! I have the minutes from that second meeting waiting on you. Would you like them e-mailed to your job or directly to your BB? Now let's talk about something. We did the first meeting with you via conference call. But, you stood us up for the second meeting. We're gonna need you to be there for the next one. OK?

Ren -- What up, Big Pimpin'? Where you at, where you at? What part of the US are you burning up the road in now?

CB Pimp -- What's up, dude? Just checkin' in on ya to make sure that you're not slippin' on your pimpin'.

Bass -- We appreciate that security work yesterday. Your check is in the mail! You need to put a patent on that mean mug!

J$ -- Stop workin' so hard! There aren't that many car loans in the world. And no drinking on the job!

E-Lover -- Hey, ma! What's good with ya? How's the work day coming along? How are the babies?

Phil aka Mikal -- Don't work too hard today! If you need a drink on your lunch hour, just stop on in and we'll hook you up. You are old enough to drink aren't you? Wait a minute, you're new around here. We're gonna need to see some ID. You might work for the ATF; you could be here trying to shut us down for selling to minors. ID, please?
    11-06-07 02:16 PM
8,516 ... 6869707172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD