03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 45678 ...
    It's lady"s night here's the deal. No cover charge. Drinks buy one get one free. Open toes welcome. Beaters welcome. No shoes no shirt. No problem.
    08-22-07 09:00 AM
    It's wed whats the deal up in here today.
    08-22-07 09:27 AM
    The ipod jukebox has been arrived. First five tunes are party like a rockstar, party like a rockstar, totally dude, pop lock and drop it, poppin. Get your request in. Yeah. Yeah. Ta ta totally dude.
    08-22-07 02:47 PM
    I'm ready to party like a rock star....."i'm jumpin' in the crowd just to see if they will carry meeee" lol....I'd like to request Big Poppa, Big Pimpin, Black Betty, C.R.E.A.M. (wutang clan) and the national playas anthem......ist drink is going to be mandarin absolute w/7up...whooop, whooop.....
    08-22-07 03:53 PM
    looks like lady's night was a big bust! no i feel like i failed. maybe wed night should be something else. thursday's specials will be jello shooters.
    08-22-07 08:45 PM

Did someone say Jello Shooters??? We had coconut rum shooters at the beach... YUMMY!!!!!
    08-23-07 04:27 AM
    That does sound good dubya.
    08-23-07 01:23 PM
    Tomorrow is freaky friday free finger foods half priced imports. Comedian jamie foxx will be stoppin in. Just kiddin
    08-23-07 01:26 PM
    R. Kelly finally in court. Should we care, So many years after he was charged? What do you thinl?
    08-23-07 02:10 PM
    Ok Ladies and Gents! A round of Anal Penetrators courtesy of The Doll!

Bacardi Rum
    Southern Comfort
    Cranberry and pineapple juices

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-07 02:43 PM
    I like Grey Goose (Vodka) and Cranberry Juice. I like it when I go out because it doesn't take like liquor. It's refreshing. I also love as you know Crystal Champagne too. I only drink when I go to a club or out with friends and never when I am the designated driver.

People at parties will always say what is Gia drinking, I'll have the same but the funny thing is sometimes I am drinking just bottle water with lemon and ice. I'm always laughing and smiling and having a good time so they just assume I am drinking but when I'm away from my work environment, I just let my hair down and chill out.

PussyCat Doll, the ingredients to that drink sounds really good!

Dubya El, the drink you mentioned sounds delicious.

Renegade, you are so much fun and so entertaining.

Last edited by Giavanna; 08-23-07 at 06:21 PM.
    08-23-07 06:17 PM
    hey now ty for the nice word gia. i use to love that grey goose but i am hooked on absolut and gentleman jack. p.catdoll the name of that drink is scary very scary but if someone put it in front of me i'll taste it. anybody got an idea what saturday should be up in here.. yeager where you at you left us homie....
    08-23-07 07:28 PM
    Hey Doll! I like the ingredients in that drink - Don't think I'd be able to order it in a bar, tho....

Gia - I don't always drink when I go out, either... or sometimes, I'll have one drink early, and then have just water afterwards.

Tomorrow is beer and wings night... BF has been working REALLY hard this week (I haven't seen him since Sunday morning!) so we're going to go out to a local place for happy hour, etc...
    08-23-07 07:55 PM
    How about ugly chicks get in free night?

Ok. Ok. That was harsh.

How about non-BB owners get in half price between 11:00 and 11:02?
    08-23-07 08:02 PM
    ROFL pcd, ha ha ha. Dubya that sounds like some good 'ol fashion R&R, have a drink 4me. Renegade, maybe friday nite should be an anything goes night. Let's just drink, chat, post!!

08-23-07 08:13 PM
    Hey Yeager, where are you? Haven't seen you in awhile. Are you okay?

We know you love the BB and fun so where are you babe?
    08-23-07 08:50 PM
    Hey everyone.I'm alive and well.I have been doin my Diddy thang.A brutha has to get his hustle on.
    08-23-07 09:35 PM
    Well it's good to see ya yeager diddy daddy. I'm kinda t'd off today. How do you go to jail for 82 mins? This is why those pin heads bimbos on the westcoast don't learn. What will it take before the. L.A. Justice system to come down on these broads? Happy friday my cb friends. Dee dee, gia,yeager,mini,dubya,pcd I knw I am forgetting someone so sorry
    08-24-07 06:54 AM
    Anyone got the pic that is on the curve its blk with like a blue something? Lol I'm not sure what I am asking but I want that pic that's on the curve not the device maybe a mod knows what I'm trying to ask for but if anyone has that may I have please just pin it to me
    08-24-07 07:28 AM
    Yeager, wishing you a safe trip and glad that you checked in. I was worried about you! Sending you a warm hug & wishing you a good weekend.

08-24-07 08:33 AM
    Hey Ualman,

Where are you? We miss you here in the forum! Hope you are doing well and when you can, please stop by and say hello and have a drink we all of us. lt's Friday night and that means party time. lol

08-24-07 08:47 AM
    Thx nav. But I can't search for it don't know where to begin, what's it called. Can you plz point me in the right direction? Nav your from atl how do you feel about vick and his troubles?
    08-24-07 09:03 AM
    Texas is a great place..........well it's a little too hot for my asthma but you can't find nicer people than in Texas. The people go out of their way to be nice. I order my clothes and makeup from Texas when I can get them in NJ. The reason why you might ask, well it's because people are kinder and warmer than the east coast. NY everyone is too much in a hurry to go no where.
    08-24-07 10:56 AM
    I agree gia. Texas is great I love going there but hate when I can't leave like my last visit. For the most part all the states south of maryland you find nice people its just that darn northeast section of the country. People can be rude.

08-24-07 11:09 AM
    I agree gia. Texas is great I love going there but hate when I can't leave like my last visit. For the most part all the states south of maryland you find nice people its just that darn northeast section of the country. People can be rude.

I knew there was a reason why I've never been to that section of the country! I've lived all over the middle of the country, the southeast and (visited only) the southwest. Hawaii is OK to visit, but I don't want to live there again....
    08-24-07 11:32 AM
8,516 ... 45678 ...