03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 5152535455 ...
tools
    thank you bassthumpa I am having the same prob as ethereallover..

Im at work now but ill def. check it out when i get home!
    10-31-07 11:12 AM
    Yup. Until they shut us down. It just makes me insane. The censorship. I hate being censored. Anyone for that matter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-07 11:14 AM
    I love yahoo in all but I'm not paying for a messenger program. Not for 6 frnds that I talk to there. Don't use aim or msn. So att need to fix why it won't work on their servers.

10-31-07 11:17 AM
    So what's good yall. The bar is open. I'm havin vanilla absolut. I love this stuff. My first time tasting it was 2 days ago. Dang a post count. I come to cb cuz I thought it was a cool fun site. We here in off topic makes it fun. Let's keep it up. This site would be boring like pinstack if it was for all of us here. They don't see it but I do I look fwd to havin fun with all of u. Complete open bar and funny money for the dances. Ala eric cartman. "I love you guys"

10-31-07 12:20 PM
    That's the spirit Ren!!! I Love you guys!! Somebody wipe the pole off for me!! Changed my mind...I wanna shake today! Mac!!! What's on the menu!!

Lemme get a vodka and cranberry while I oil up

10-31-07 12:27 PM
    I didn't watch you dance yet but I will today. Look at edie post that kind of pix. Kinda hot. Shld get her on pole number 2

10-31-07 12:31 PM
    Can I get anyone anything? I am calm at the moment. Geez I was feeling like it was the old days. I wasn't around but I was feeling it. No justice no peace. A March on CB. Hand to hand. A sit in. Heck no we won't go. Unity. Fight the power. We didn't land on Plymouth rock. Plymouth rock landed on us.

10-31-07 01:04 PM
    Hi errybody!!!

Ren, I'm glad you calmed down( for now). I know how much you loathe censorship! I peeped the new policy lastnight and couldn't believe my eyes! I'm not really into post counts, though. I'm hear for the fellowship and the good drinks! There's some pretty cool peeps up here in the PC and we should stay. Post count, or not!!

I'll have a Sprite, please (u know it's Wednesday).

V, girl I don't see how you do it!! You are a soldier! I would've BEEN quit my gig! or gotten fired for lack of energy!!!

Off-topic: Man who hopes they win that FREE BB is me, man!
    10-31-07 01:25 PM
    One. Sprite coming up. Anyone planning to watch scary movies tonight. I gotta get caught up on my itunes downloaded show. The 2nd and 3rd seasons of. The. Unit.

10-31-07 01:31 PM
    No scary movies for me. I'm too chicken!! Will prolly be in the house to stay away from all the crazies that will be roaming tonight!

Thanks for the Sprite!! I'll be back later for another.
    10-31-07 01:46 PM
    Question of the day: its trick or treat day. As a kid have you ever had your trick or treat candy snatch? I did 3 times. So upset do all that walkin and some bully takes your bag.

10-31-07 03:08 PM
    Oooh I'd like to try vanilla absolut!

Go head V do yo thang!!!

No I've never had my trick or treat candy snatched. Awww Ren ((hugs))
    10-31-07 03:35 PM
    Here you go a dbl shoot of vanilla absolut with a single shot chaser. Ty. I hate when my candy was taken.

10-31-07 03:38 PM
    Why all of a sudden do I wanna find an ol' tape of a certain song... "robbin' little kids for baaaaaggssss..." LOL!

And ain't nobody added me to the BB Messenger YET. Wussupwitdat?
    10-31-07 03:46 PM
    Its a request night to night on the menu! I called some back up and I am pretty sure that I can have whatever you want made as long as it is not too off the wall. We might as well get to eat what we want since we cant say what we want!
    10-31-07 03:47 PM
    Yeah I never had my bag snatched either!
    10-31-07 03:49 PM
    I guess you guys didn't live in a bad area like I did. And you better not try to run then you got hit for running. Ok may I have catfish n grits? Ty. Yo bass just grab ppls pins and send request.

10-31-07 04:00 PM
    I did man, no responses, all pending. Strange thing is that I only had the option to add via email if they weren't in my contact list, but i put the PIN in anyway and it seemed to go thru.

I sent one to you too, let me know if it didn't work.

I didn't do too much trick or treating as a kid... after a while moms wasn't having it... you know, the whole "they're putting razors in candy" trip. I didn't miss it though, so it was no big deal.

Catfish sounds good right about now... pass the Frank's hot sauce and it'll be on!
    Last edited by bassthumpa; 10-31-07 at 04:46 PM.
    10-31-07 04:44 PM
    What's up, BASS? When you are adding someone's PIN and you see the field to add by e-mail, click the menu key and choose to add by PIN. Then enter the PIN number. That's probably why no one has responded to you.
    10-31-07 04:57 PM
    There is a whole lot going on in here today! To answer the question of the day, I have never been robbed of my goodies. However, when I was about 6 or 7 years old, I went trick-or-treating with my sister. An elderly couple lived a few houses up from ours. When we rang the doorbell, the husband gave me ONE SINGLE CANDY CORN -- yes, you read that correctly: ONE NAKED CANDY CORN -- no wrapper, nothing. Then he had the audacity and unmitigated gall to give my sister TWO of them (I guess it's because she is older than me)!
    10-31-07 05:01 PM
    Okay, I've got to work this Halloween party at my job for the kids. So, I'm gonna need 3 shots of Patron back to back, and then two Jager bombs. I need to get right QUICK!!! Okay, I'm off to the party. But, I'll be peeping my head back in here every now and then for the next couple of hours.

Ms V -- get off that pole. You know that's nasty!

Mac3k -- I'm hungry. Can you have some cubed steak, rice, and gravy waiting on me? Thanks!

Jazzy -- I see you!
    10-31-07 05:03 PM
    What's up, BASS? When you are adding someone's PIN and you see the field to add by e-mail, click the menu key and choose to add by PIN. Then enter the PIN number. That's probably why no one has responded to you.
    Oh dang, that's what I did wrong... I tried hitting the menu button when the email prompt was up, but I had to do it before that at the contact list. Thanks!
    10-31-07 05:08 PM
    see we do help ppl here.
    10-31-07 05:46 PM
    Fo sho... now where's that hot sauce for my catfish? If one more person steps to me with some tabasco I'm gonna throw it back at 'em. LOL!
    10-31-07 05:56 PM
    lol i feel ya there you go somewhere to eat ask for some hot sauce they come back with tabasco i say i ask for hot sauce not that crap... when are they going to let us know who won the new blackberry ..
    10-31-07 05:59 PM
8,516 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD