03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    I aint trying to slap five or do the Kid n' Play dance!!! Do they have a tongue? All they teeth? Then we good!! LMAO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-07 07:20 PM
    I'd prop my hands up behind my head (so that I don't touch anything) and close my eyes (so I don't see anything) and make it do what it do!!! After I woke up, I'd ask for some breakfast like Ren mentioned. After I finished eating, I would go to the bathroom and send instant messages to Ms V and Ren, detailing my conquest and consisting of numerous LOL's and emoticons. Then, I would attempt to pick up my clothes and get dressed with my eyes still closed (I really don't want to see anything now because I am probably sobering up). Truth be told, I would go ahead and get the phone number...never know when I might need it again.
    10-29-07 07:23 PM
    I'd prop my hands up behind my head (so that I don't touch anything) and close my eyes (so I don't see anything) and make it do what it do!!! After I woke up, I'd ask for some breakfast like Ren mentioned. After I finished eating, I would go to the bathroom and send instant messages to Ms V and Ren, detailing my conquest and consisting of numerous LOL's and emoticons. Then, I would attempt to pick up my clothes and get dressed with my eyes still closed (I really don't want to see anything now because I am probably sobering up). Truth be told, I would go ahead and get the phone number...never know when I might need it again.
    hahaha & ew.
    10-29-07 07:30 PM
    Lol nesia is a nut. Lol I'm not slappin 5 or doing the kid n play. These youngins don't knw what that means. I am almost ready for a absolut nilla shot.

10-29-07 09:27 PM
    Hey all! Finally back home in my own time zone... man, it's good to be home!!!!!!!

Please keep my baby grandson in your prayers. He had an MRI/MRA today to check on the status of some bleeds that he had in his brain when he was born in April. We're praying that they are all healed. Mom and Dad will find out tomorrow, and I'll find out after that. Hopefully going up to see all of them on Wednesday. GS#1 will be a cowboy, and GS#2 (the baby) is going to be a pumpkin.

Calling it a night here.... have a good one, playas!
    10-29-07 09:27 PM
    You have my prayers. Dub.

10-29-07 09:30 PM
    You and your family with be in my thoughts and prayers, DubyaEl. Please keep us updated. Prayer works!
    10-29-07 09:34 PM
    Thanks Ren and Adrian!

Adrian - you are so right... prayer works! and the more, the better for the little guy! (he's 6 months old)
    10-29-07 10:24 PM
    Way to go greenbay

10-29-07 10:39 PM
    where everybody at? someone is enjoying a shot of vanilla absolut.. yummie never had it b4..
    10-29-07 11:19 PM
    Just one quick shot for me! Make it a shot of Petron. Thanks! I've gotta go to bed.

On a more serious note, everyone send up a prayer for DubyaEl. Thanks!
    10-29-07 11:23 PM
    here ya go i'm on number 2
    10-29-07 11:43 PM
    Hey everyone, nyc in the building

10-30-07 12:38 AM
    welcome brownie first timer drinks on the house all day today
    10-30-07 01:07 AM
    I'll have an incredible hulk please

10-30-07 02:41 AM
    Here u go. My last order for the night.

10-30-07 02:49 AM
    Good Mornin all!

I'll put on the coffee for the early morning arrivals.... 'fixins' on the bar, help yourself!

Holy cow, I'm about 80 posts from "addict" status!!!
    10-30-07 05:39 AM
    Thanks Dub for getting the coffee and thangs going! You know us early birds still need a little help from time to time! Good morning all I hope every one has a good day! I'll be in and out all day!
    10-30-07 05:53 AM
    Yall a bunch of haters up in here.Why everyone gotta hate on the Patriots
    ?Face it the Colts have no chance sorry Mac.One week it was Dallas is gonna get em AHHHH Wrong...Redskins gonna get em UMMM Wrong AGAIN.Then we hear the rockies were gonna take the Sox.OH PLEASE they should of just stayed home.Thats ok thou.There is always 20 haters in a crowded room.Like i said to Renegade wouldn't it just hurt if the Celts win it all.NEW England
    10-30-07 08:33 AM
    Does anyone know the spread on the colts pats game yet??

good morning all..

It's another beautiful day in the insurance capital of the world.
    10-30-07 08:47 AM
    What's good everybod? Ummm who was watching the door? You let those damn yankees in hurr. You know what they say about the pats and red sox. They are all pitchers. And catchers.

10-30-07 09:04 AM
    Good evening, this morning, good people! I'm still dragging this morning. Thanks for the breakfast, Dub. Ren, I'm gonna need you to beef up security at the door. This is a RESPECTABLE establishment.
    10-30-07 09:14 AM
    G'mornin!
    I'm new to the BB Players Club! It looks like its on and poppin this mornin!
    10-30-07 09:24 AM
    G'mornin!
    I'm new to the BB Players Club! It looks like its on and poppin this mornin!
    The Players Club is ALWAYS on and poppin!! Trust and believe that one! We've got Ren at the bar; DubyaEl and Mac3000 in the kitchen; Ms V on the pole on either stage 1 or stage 2; JMoney is on the wheels of steel; Yeager is somewhere in the back making it rain; Can't Live is holding down the private room with the hot tub; Crackberry Pimp is over by the couches making sure that his pimpin' ain't slippin'; and I am somewhere tipsy at this early hour of the day. WELCOME!!
    10-30-07 09:31 AM
    Morning Pimps, Players, and Hustlers!
    10-30-07 09:41 AM
8,516 ... 4647484950 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD