03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    Def could never go without red meat!!!
    10-15-07 04:45 PM
    Hey all!!!

Ren - sorry I missed ya a couple times... both at 1:43AM (I was asleep) and again today via PIN (was at worK). Budget meeting for my condo assn this evening, regular meeting tomorrow night. I'm tired!

Stop eating red meat? are you kiddin me? NO WAY!!!! "knock the horns off, yell FIRE at it, and put it on my plate!"..... Rare to Med Rare here, baby!!!!
    10-15-07 09:01 PM
    Its cool ms dub. I was bored at that time. Will be up again tonight that late. So if anyone is a night owl tonight. I'm witcha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-07 09:24 PM
    No way i can stop eating red meat. Hello everyone hows player life going in the big crazy world? I got off early today and am off tuesday so say hey and dont be a stranger..
    10-15-07 10:00 PM
    Idk what they did here at cb but I think they made it so you can stay logged in thru wap. I only had to log in once today. Welcome again jmoney. Can't live is preforming lap dances in the boom boom room. Lol for a dolla.

10-15-07 10:05 PM
    What's up J$, how are you liking cb.com? I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Lol

Ren when you swore off red meat were you cranky?

Dubya I miss you, you've been involved in some really exciting activities at work.

Mac3k where the heck is Rocker Barbie?

10-15-07 10:09 PM
    Rofl, Ren I bet you thought I'd be sleep by now but I'm not! I am not giving lap dances in the boom boom room for a dollar!!! You know what I say: make that $ gurl, don't let that $ make you!!! So that means its $50 bucks a dance. Lol. No touching, bb owners only, no credit.... Lol, I'm up waaay 2late. Good one Ren, you know I'm lmao!

10-15-07 10:18 PM
    Good morning all!
    10-16-07 05:56 AM
    Good morning mac3k, wow you're up early. Nice to have a place to be crack out! Lol good morning to all my cb playas and cbgals. Has anyone heard from PCD?

10-16-07 06:04 AM
    Top of the morning to yall!! What's the question of the day?? Hope its juicy

10-16-07 06:05 AM
    Top of the mornin 2u venesiasanders. You know Ren don't get up til the sun rises lol. He's probably still dreamin bout bb's and playmates. Lmao. I hope the topic of the day is juicy too, I can use some spice 2day.

10-16-07 06:09 AM
    Good morning everybody. That's right ns dee dee. I don't like to be up before the sun gets up. But I don't sleep much either. Went to slp at 2:30 this morn. And I'm back up. Hello ms. Nesia. Macaroni. What's really good berry. You gets no congrats on your win last night. I have no hope this season for my falcons.

Question of the day: you want juicy here you go:

If you had to off anyone in the world, who would it be and why? There you go feins. I'll answers when I wake up. Ty.

Btw have a great day I'll bother you all throughout.

10-16-07 07:50 AM
    Good Morning all!

That's a tuff question. Its been quite some time since anyone has seriously done me wrong. The list used to be huge. But I guess for fun I'd say McNabb, only because the eagles are too stupid to get rid of him so I might as well take the initiative.
    10-16-07 08:19 AM
    Morning all!

O.J., Paris, Britt, Vick, and any superstar that keeps up drama in the media! I'm tired of hearing about them!
    10-16-07 09:47 AM
    Ok after thinking bout this since I asked the question. I kept coming up empty. But one person kept popping in my aching head saying pick me pick me. And that name is hillary clinton. I really really fear her as our president. So she gotta go. I don't think our country should show compassion and understanding to countries that don't like us.

10-16-07 12:59 PM
    I gonna have to say Rihana or however you spell her name! I wanna best her to death with her very own Ella Ella a! I think she is so overrated and the keep tryna make her beyonce!
    10-16-07 01:48 PM
    Lol that's way too funny mac. But I agree. Beyonc can sing a lil.

10-16-07 03:35 PM
    I would have to say... Britney Spears!! I am so sick of hearing about her stupid stunts! ***** needs to go!! And Ren... I'll take ur noncongratulations as a good thing!!!!
    10-16-07 04:39 PM
    Berry - it's sad, but I'm thinking that Britney and those of her ilk will self-destruct anyway.....

As for me, I really can't think of anyone so evil that I would wish them dead.... everyone has some good purpose - even if it's to be an example of how NOT to be!
    10-16-07 05:54 PM
    I wish Lindsay Lohan was dead, simply because I'm tired of having to write articles about her for my internship!
    10-16-07 06:01 PM
    Lohan was my runner up!
    10-16-07 06:03 PM
    Sorry folks....

but I would get....
    Michael Jackson before he tried to come out with another album,
    R. Kelly before he made another home video with a lil' girl .
    I'd get New York and Flava flav cause that stuff is ridiculous ....and i'm ashamed I watch it, lmao !!
    10-16-07 06:17 PM
    Hey cbplayas! I'm not sure if there's anybody I wanna "off". Nobody in the public eye bothers me that much. If they're not putting any $ in my bank acct, a roof ova my head, clothes on my back, or food on my table, its not that serious. But since ima team playa I'll pick Don Eimus (sp). Idk wtf he thought he was calling those NJ female bb playas what he called them. Often times the media mistakes our cultural weaknesses/slang/ebonics, whateva u wanna call it to an unnecessary level. It wasn't his place to emulate AA lingo, because he doesn't fully understand the culture, the struggle, nor the advancement.

10-16-07 08:01 PM
    dee-dee, I respectfully request to "agree that we disagree" on Imus. Preface this with the fact that I listened to him extremely infrequently and for short (channel surfing) periods of time. For the most part, I don't care for him at all, which is why I changed the channel if/when I heard his voice.

While I think that what he said was deplorable, I also feel that many musical artists use those same words to describe some females, and it is just as deplorable, in my book. Why is it OK for <insert rap artist here> to call someone those words, but when a radio host says those same words, he is castigated and fired? What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If a word is unacceptable, then it should be unacceptable regardless of the color of skin of the person who's mouth utters the word.
    10-16-07 09:34 PM
    On a lighter note....how about those Bears
    10-16-07 09:36 PM
8,516 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD