Ahhh...football Sundays. Might be nicer if I had heat in my apartment though!
    10-14-07 09:44 AM
    Battle of the undefeated! I can't wait!
    10-14-07 09:59 AM
    Battle of the undefeated! I can't wait!
    I can... until AFTER the Skins beat the Packers!
    ...... Hey, a gal can dream, right?
    10-14-07 11:07 AM
    come on Cowboys!
    10-14-07 04:19 PM
    Holy cow, the Vikings actually WON a game!!! and rats, the 'Skins lost.
    Last edited by DubyaEl; 10-14-07 at 08:52 PM. Reason: to "keep it clean".... :rolleyes:
    10-14-07 05:06 PM
    What the **** I WANT the NE to lose!
    10-14-07 06:33 PM
    Just a friendly reminder to everyone in this thread. Please keep the language clean. CrackBerry forum rules still apply in the off topic section.
    10-14-07 07:34 PM
    Be nice ppl so we can keep our thread open. Every once in a while they post that reminder. Its no big deal. We know we keep things clean. No harm trev. Next time homie stay for a drink. . Yeager the pats still suck. I rather let a vampire turn me than root for the pats. Sorry bout your auntie gia. I shld be back to full bb mode tomorrow. Was full time daddy last few days. I must say this again. Pf. Changs is off the hook. Ty. Didn't see no games today. Bout to enjoy a german beir. Becks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-07 09:32 PM
    Ok its 1:43 am whereis everyone. You ppl claim to be hooked on your berries. Wake up you can sleep when you are dead. Let's go ppls. Mac, can't , barbie, berry, dubya I'm calling you all out by name. Yeager, cbpimp, ms.v , that new guy who's name slips me. Gia you get a pass. Fine ill just keep posting all by myself. I'm bored gosh darn it.

10-15-07 12:55 AM
    Good morning everyone and I would like to apologize for my earlier post.
    10-15-07 06:17 AM
    Morning CB Pimp and the rest of tha playas. I can't believe its Monday already. CB I'm not sure how a bunch of ** equate to foul language, but it is what it is. Lol ur still a cb playa at heart, so just brush ya shoulders off! Hope everybody has a great day.

Gia, I'm sorry to hear about your auntie, my prayers are with you and your family.

10-15-07 06:35 AM
    What up Playas!!! OK WTF??? You know who deleted my posts from yesterday!!! Thinking about changing my name 2 ********!! Anywho good morning.
    10-15-07 08:44 AM
    Good morning everybody. Hope you all have a good monday. Berry. Only a mod can edit or delete a post. I think.

10-15-07 08:48 AM
    I know! That is who i was referring to when i said "U know who".
    10-15-07 08:51 AM
    thank god i found this thread...My bucs are 4-2 and i still cant believe we passed on Adrian Peterson. That dude is a studd. He hits holes hard and breaks tackles. Feel free to hit me up on the pin when ever .
    10-15-07 09:49 AM
    Whats going on everybody!
    10-15-07 09:58 AM
    I am off today sitting at home bored eager to chat hit me up if you get a free min.!
    10-15-07 10:00 AM
    Welcome to the family jmoney. Your drinks today are on the house. Be sure to go say hi to our ladies at the gals thread. Be nice keep the posts pg rated. We love our threads down here. Post all you can. If you are bashing the pats I'm with you. Ok question of the day: do you think you can stop eating red meat? Ii did it this summer for 2 months. It was very hard.

10-15-07 10:01 AM
    Good morning all and happy Monday!

I don't think i could nor would i ever want to stop eating red meat. I mean how else are you going to enjoy bbqing on those beautiful days.
    10-15-07 10:30 AM
    NOPE couldn't do it! I luv red meat. Pats and the Colts! GOOOO COLTS!
    10-15-07 10:34 AM
    Hey everybody! Hope all is well on this Manic Monday. Lol. Mac3k do you enjoy Mondays off? My bff is a hair stylist and she enjoys her Mondays, but would trade them in a heart beat for a Saturday. Welcome J$ the playas club is one of my favs on cb.com. Everybody is hilarious, loving, and helpful.

Ren I could NEVER stop eating red meat. I love beef, pork, fish. I'm not a big chicken fan. I could go the rest of my life without ever eating poultry again. I love steak, hamburgers, meat balls, mmmmmmm, who said sumn about a bbq. I'm hungry. Lol

10-15-07 10:57 AM
    Well well well I never! A blk person who isn't big on chicken. I'm shocked. I'm takin your ghetto fab card away.

10-15-07 11:19 AM
    Yes I am enjoying my day off and I would defintely trade my monday's for saturday however I love going to get that saturday money!
    10-15-07 11:54 AM
    OMG!!! I stopped eating ALL meat for two whole weeks last year this time...it was awful. Eating became a neccesity. Everything was gross!! As you can see that didn't last long...I'm at the KFC drive-thru as we speak!!!

10-15-07 12:15 PM
    Make that$ Mac3k don't let that$ make u! Lol my bff I put you in contact with is opening up her 2nd shop and she's starting a cosmetic line. Will keep you posted.

10-15-07 01:47 PM
8,516 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD