03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    There's a Starbucks in our shopping center, so it's kind of a no-brainer for me. My father-in-law always made the best coffee and he taught my husband the family trick. Most of the time I stick to what he has brewed at home.

My guys are going to the Cardinals game and doing the big tailgate shindig. My husband built this great mist system for the tailgates. All the patrol cops hang out with them. After all, we live in Phoenix...
    I am going to try and work on this website I need for work. I just don't understand what I need to do to make it work the right way...
    09-28-07 07:44 PM
    No there is no eagle fans here. None that would admit it lol starbuck is horrible. Stress-free saturday. The vols have a bye. Bud draft on the house.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-07 07:56 PM
    I'm not a beer fan but I actually had a beer at dinner the other night. Went to a place called The Yard House. They have over 130 beers on draft. Found this one called Wynders Peach Cider Beer. It was nummy! Almost like a champagne.

Still stuck on my Absolute Mandarin and 7-up, at least until the weather gets down under 90 degrees - cooler weather demands Captain Morgan and Cola.
    (Yes - under 90 is almost sweater weather!!)
    09-28-07 08:07 PM
    I'm trying the absolute mandarin & 7up tonite and I love it!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm btw my husband said the same thing about the Eagles' uniforms lol

09-28-07 08:14 PM
    Eagles??? This crackberry says G-Men by 13 tommy!
    09-28-07 09:25 PM
    Lol, hey how do i add a contact on here? I do not see how to add a PIN as a contact, it only says to enter email?? Thx, playaz.. lol
    09-28-07 09:33 PM
    To add your contacts young. The way I do it is add their name and pin to your address book save. Then go to messenger. Add contact then find the person you just saved. You can't add contact to your bb from the forum.

09-29-07 10:57 AM
    Peach flavor beer wow. I would never drink that. Sounds horrible. No offense.

09-29-07 10:59 AM
    Renegade wanted to thank you for given us guys a place to call our own here on CB!!!
    09-29-07 11:10 AM
    Peach flavored beer is for those of us who really don't like beer in the first place. I admit it, I am a beer wimp.
    My husband hated it, but he liked the "real beers" they had on tap.
    09-29-07 12:03 PM
    Mini, Have you tried the new Miller Chill? My wife doesnt really like beer either but she enjoys this one.
    09-29-07 01:41 PM
    I meant no offense mini not at all. Berry this thread is nothing without our women. Mini,dubya,can't , macboo,barbie,and gia. Some of them are real gridiron gals. But glad you are here. Need more sports fans here. I think I need to tap a heineken keg and leave it in the middle of the room. Plz let the gator , bulldogs, and gamecocks lose today. Ty
    09-29-07 01:46 PM
    I'm with you on the football renegade just more on the NFL side then NCAA. Unless that is we're talkin Rutgers!
    09-29-07 01:56 PM
    Welcome to the forum BerryWhite & Youngmoney!

Hey Renegade I'm back..........sending warm hugs to you! Thanks for including me in your list of females that you feel add to this thread. We all luv ya and appreciate your kindness.

Gia
    09-29-07 03:56 PM
    Renegade - no offense taken!

I am not a big fan of most wines either.
    I prefer vodka or rum - in a nice cocktail glass, or a big old tumbler - depends on what kind of day it was!

funny you should mention Heineken - it's my hubby's favorite.

BerryWhite (great moniker) - I'll have to try the Miller Chill - thanks for the recommendation.
    09-29-07 04:30 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome Gia! Mini Heineken is my fav as well!
    09-29-07 04:38 PM
    Hey BerryWhite did I just read in one of your posts that you confessed you have been on this site for 4 hours straight? Well all I can say is it's a wonderful addiction and we all, well I do anyway, welcome you with open arms. Glad to have you here in the forum!
    Gia
    09-29-07 05:46 PM
    I tried that miller chill. And thought I shoulda been wearing a dress. My next beer I want to try is becks. Btw. Welcome back gia you were missed. Welcome berry again even tho you are a giants fan you can have some heineken. Lol. I'm a vodka man absolut.(Lee). Gonna have some mand orange in a few. Straight. No chaser.
    09-29-07 07:38 PM
    Yes Gia. Was on all morning before I had to drag myself away from the computer. Renegade I to am a big vodka fan. More of a straight vodka than a flavor though. As for my Giants.... have not been at the top of their game lately but are going to hand it to the Eagles!
    09-29-07 08:27 PM
    hoping usc and flord. both go down tonight
    09-29-07 09:10 PM
    yesssssssssssssssssssssss the gators are down open bar ppl
    09-29-07 10:34 PM
    usc should not be #1 lsu should be.. usc is just a lucky team
    09-29-07 10:35 PM
    My baby boy wants to go to USC to play football. He already plans on getting a football scholarship.

My baby boy will soon be 9 years old. Weigh 115lbs, stands 4' 9" and wears a mens size 8 shoe (this week). He is actually to big to play football on any league teams. He fits into the 13/14 year old catagory.

I would prefer that he become a professional bowler.

By the way - I am 5" 3". I think that by Christmas he might be taller then me.
    I worked really hard to train him to the "Mom Finger" and the really evil "Mom Eye".
    Last edited by MiniBB; 09-30-07 at 01:34 AM.
    09-30-07 01:31 AM
    Mini if he keeps this up you might need a new car!!!
    09-30-07 08:37 AM
    or a big truck whats good everyone games of the day make you picks..

early game. greenbay vs minnesota....

later game.. tampa bay vs carolina

late game ... philly vs ny(giants)

my picks packers, panthers, eagles..
    09-30-07 09:53 AM
8,516 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD