Or should I say covering My mouth with both hands.oopsssssssss!@./
    08-13-07 10:46 PM
    OOOOOO I was only reading your thread but wow Trevor "milk on table 5" MEOW!!!!
    08-14-07 08:20 AM
    Wow! How bout that! Hey trev since you are so perfect and you can walk on water. Do everything perfect, please don't make any errors. Ty

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-07 08:25 AM
    OMG!!!!!! That's all I have too say.
    08-14-07 08:39 AM
    Good on ya Renegade!
    Gonna get back to the BOBB's who are all fluffy & nice to each other!
    Sarah
    08-14-07 08:57 AM
    Hey jesus aka trev. Since you are sooooo perfect. I wanna play a game, and since you are perfect you'll get this on your first try. The game is unscramble. Here's your word

Koycfuu

08-14-07 09:00 AM
    So much for the threads being peaceful, when you have the mods starting things. Don't let the little mod power go to your head son and you know what who cares that I didn't use a period or a freakin question mark. Get a life dude put in your rules that all post have to be 100% perfect. Ty

08-14-07 09:12 AM
    Hey jesus aka trev. Since you are sooooo perfect. I wanna play a game, and since you are perfect you'll get this on your first try. The game is unscramble. Here's your word

Koycfuu

So wrong, BUT oh so Funny!
    08-14-07 09:17 AM
    That is uncalled for & rude!
    08-14-07 09:29 AM

Koycfuu

I've unscrambled and the only 2 intelligible words I can find are:

yuck fou

what does that mean??
    Last edited by fatreg; 08-14-07 at 09:37 AM. Reason: spelling...
    08-14-07 09:36 AM
    Ha Hahahahahahahahahahah
    08-14-07 09:40 AM
    Reg,

Oh you are way too funny! I needed a giggle this morning. It's nice to see that you always find a way to make us all smile.

People in the office were brutal this morning. My boss acted like he was Judge Judy on a bad day. lol

Gia
    08-14-07 09:46 AM
    Ok I'm going to play Mod on this one.Ren you have Trever up against the ropes.Here is were I call the fight.I think he has had enough.Now trever you see for yourself that if you make rude comments you get them back.I have to call this a win for Renegade.It's all well and good that you sent in the email to become a Mod BUT yes Capital BUT you have no right to abuse your power in that position.Your more then welcome to post in rooms with everyone but you of all people shouldn't post negative comments.I find that to be a misuse of your power,It should be taken away.Yeager has spoken.I hate having a bad day
    08-14-07 10:07 AM
    So wrong, BUT oh so Funny!
    ROFL.....That was hilarious!!!! I've been LOL for the past 5min...OMG I am so immature
    08-14-07 10:12 AM
    Yeager - thanks for posting this... I was about to come back in here and post basically the same thing (except not as eloquently).

All - remember the forum rules...... and one I recall from my days on AOL, MANY years ago....

"Ignore the wee noisome turdies... it dis-empowers them"

Yeager - hope your day gets better.... sending friendly hugs your way..
    08-14-07 10:12 AM

Koycfuu

Renegade, I'm slow who the heck is Yo KC Fuu? a member of cb.com perhaps? LMAO
    08-14-07 10:14 AM
    Ok I'm going to play Mod on this one.Ren you have Trever up against the ropes.Here is were I call the fight.I think he has had enough.Now trever you see for yourself that if you make rude comments you get them back.I have to call this a win for Renegade.It's all well and good that you sent in the email to become a Mod BUT yes Capital BUT you have no right to abuse your power in that position.Your more then welcome to post in rooms with everyone but you of all people shouldn't post negative comments.I find that to be a misuse of your power,It should be taken away.Yeager has spoken.I hate having a bad day
    Ok, I'm done w/the funnies, back to the mature elite world of bb owners.....Yeager I hope your day gets better too. BTW, I am still amazed at that HOT gold phone. When I grow up I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    08-14-07 10:21 AM
    Yeager,

I must say your post was well put. You used diplomacy and got your point across that was much needed because you know eventually one of the mod's would have done so if you didn't. You know what, you could be a moderator! I think you would be fabulous.

Hugs,
    Gia
    08-14-07 10:37 AM
    Yeager,

I must say your post was well put. You used diplomacy and got your point across that was much needed because you know eventually one of the mod's would have done so if you didn't. You know what, you could be a moderator! I think you would be fabulous.

Hugs,
    Gia
    How are Mods selected? Can we vote Yeager in? He has the time, he's well spoken, and I'd think he'd be an excellent addition to our Wonderful cb Moderator team...... Luv Yeager!!!!!!!!!!
    08-14-07 10:41 AM
    Thanks ladies.Luv you too.
    Question don't you have your own room to play in? hahahah.
    I'm just playin your always welcome in the club.As far as the Mod thing thats up too the people I'm just a passenger on this love bus.
    08-14-07 10:50 AM
    Yeager,

At the top of the heading under "More" there is a drop down box that says "join the crackberry team". If anyone is interested in being a moderator, they would write a brief note stating there realm of expertise or why they feel they would be an asset to the forum etc... I bet you, you would be welcomed with open arms.

Oh you know us gals, we need to take a peek and check in on the guy's threads as well........just like when the guys drop a line in our thread as well. It's all good and makes it fun!

Sending you warm hugs,
    Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 08-14-07 at 11:05 AM.
    08-14-07 11:01 AM

Koycfuu

Looks like you are looking to get this thread closed again. If you don't like something that was posted on the thread, do one of the following:

1: Take it to a PM with that person
    2: Inform a Mod of the issue
    3: Inform an Admin of the issue

If I see anything else like that posted, the thread will be closed and the person who posted it will get a 2 week ban.

Keep it clean!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/rea...ng-rules-3657/
    Last edited by kasperapd; 08-14-07 at 04:18 PM.
    08-14-07 04:12 PM
    Finally some sense....
    08-14-07 04:23 PM
    i'll behave
    08-14-07 07:07 PM
    Hahahahahahaha.OOps sorry i couldn't hold that in.
    08-15-07 09:54 AM
8,516 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD