03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Okay Renegade...........favorite TV shows.........okay off the top of my head
    1) Damages with Glenn Close
    2) Boston Legal
    3) NCIS
    4) CSI Miami

I also enjoy the land of the beautiful people in The Hills, the handsome hunks in Grey's Anatomy and the funny story lines in 2 1/2 Men.........whoops...........sorry Ren..........I went beyond 3. Bad Gia bad. lol

Okay since DeeDee was allowed to put it in then I am too. I also enjoy Law & Order Criminal Intent but not when Mr. Big is in the series. I love the other guy that tilts his head to the side.........he's very cool and suave. Can't remember his name though but it definitely is not that guy from Sex In The City.

CSI Miami use to be good but now Horatio is getting a little long in the tooth. I must agree with you Renegade.
    Last edited by Giavanna; 09-04-07 at 06:43 PM.
    09-03-07 10:05 PM
    My goodness out of all the csi(s) I hate that one gia. Det.caine (maybe misspelled) he thinks he's so cool with his stupid one liners and then put on his goofy sunglasses. Lol have seen damages yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-07 10:14 PM
    Ok Ren sorry 4this one. Law & Order, Brothers & Sisters,Grey's anatomy, Forensic Files, city confidential, Snapped, and Dominick Dunnes' Power & Justice series

09-03-07 10:15 PM
    I got tomorrows question ready will post it after midnight. Its a good one.

09-03-07 10:16 PM
    What a bunch of cheaters. Lol smh at dee and gia. I really wish they redo the cb desktop and add a remember me funtion.

09-03-07 10:20 PM
    thx for that info gia: i know not to open a tiff file ever now.. ok new question since we are going into the fall tv season.. what is your fav tv show that is on tv now (no rerun show i.e. i love lucy, jeffersons) you can pick more than 1 but not more than 3.. lol ( and the whole law n order series doesn't count as one) i know how some of you are .. ok in this order my top 3 ..1. 24(fox) 2. lost (abc) 3. rescue me (fx)

ROFL - Ren, are you insinuating that this CPA can't count??

Anyway, I watch little TV, so here are the few that I do watch
    1. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition (ABC)
    2. How It's Made (Discovery Channel)
    3. John Ratzenberger's Made in America (Travel Channel)
    09-03-07 10:21 PM
    Ty dubya. I am glad someone is listening (teasing gia and dee) I'm sad looks like I'm the only fan of my shows.

09-03-07 10:24 PM
    Okay Ren you are right. CSI Miami is pretty much done. He's gotten so old and worn out that Horatio guy.

When I go on my treadmill and run or walk 5 or 10 miles, I watch stuff from Show Time & HBO. I enjoy the comedians and some naughty series..........never mind we won't say which ones. lol

Gia
    09-03-07 10:25 PM
    There is a remember me function. I never have to sign in. Maybe because I don't follow the rules. Lol

09-03-07 10:26 PM
    Ren, I use to love 24 but it makes my heart race and I am on the edge of my seat.
    It's like watching that movie 16 Blocks or the Red Eye. You are in such suspense. I have enough of that in the office I work in. lol

Gia
    09-03-07 10:27 PM
    Oh yeah, I forgot Desperate Housewives. Lol

09-03-07 10:29 PM
    ok the question for today and i hope everyone jumps in: topic bad dreams. have you every had a dream where you came close to death? i remember being a youngster and hearing the growns up say if you die in your dream you really die. so i've had a couple near death dreams. 1 i got shot in an alley way but in the dream i was able to crawl to help. the most recent one was the worst in this dream i was in my truck and there was a twister scare somewhere in the mid west. now i got picked up by the twister i was spinning around in the funnel cloud it took everything in me to force myself awake it felt so real. so lets hear you guys bad near death dream..
    09-03-07 11:09 PM
    I've not had any near-death dreams, but a friend of mine used to have a recurring one that he was falling off a cliff. Several years ago, he said that he finally dreamt that he hit bottom. He woke up in a cold sweat, shaking, and couldn't get back to sleep for over an hour. He's not had that dream since.
    09-04-07 04:53 AM
    I hear ya dub. That twister dream still keeps me on edge. And that first dream I told about getting shot. I may have had that dream 6 or 7 times. It always happen the same way I'm in the alley taking a short cut get shot and crawl to the opening in the street and get helped. The twister dream only happened once. Thankfully.

09-04-07 10:43 AM
    Sorry Renegade..............I can't share the experience. By telling it, it would upset me too much and make me relieve almost the experience again.

Sending you warm hugs on this hot Tuesday morning,
    Gia
    09-04-07 11:11 AM
    I had a dream once that my nephew (who was one at the time) was talking to me and saying he was hungry (he sounded like those little kids from the akira movie) but I didnt know where the milk was and then he said its ok you can feed me just as he ripped open my shirt to revel that I had these weird mechanical nipples (like cyborg dog nipples) then he grabbed on to them and started feeding. I told him not to over feed and then he pointed to my cat that was on the floor hissing. I kneeled over to try and get the cat but it ran into a room where a cowboy (with one of those over size cowboy hats) was throwing hammers at a TV. I told him to stop because it was my TV and he turned and said in the best southern tongue. Son youve got bigger problems then this here TV and I looked down and my nephew was now melted into my chest like Quato from Total Recall (You know QUAAAAIIIIIID !!!!) and it was from over feeding on the cyber dog nipples.

It was seriously messed up.
    09-04-07 12:52 PM
    wow thats some dream billy crazy lol sorry to laugh but wow lol you had nips i dont know if we can use that word on te forums gotta keep it clean . shooting up your tv thats crazy even in a dream i would snap out. lol ty for the tale.
    09-04-07 04:27 PM
    Okay Renegade think of another question. I vote we move on to some other question. lol

Hugs,
    Gia
    09-04-07 06:53 PM
    ok gia the election for the white house is tomorrow, who do you vote for?
    09-04-07 07:50 PM
    wow thats some dream billy crazy lol sorry to laugh but wow lol you had nips i dont know if we can use that word on te forums gotta keep it clean . shooting up your tv thats crazy even in a dream i would snap out. lol ty for the tale.
    LOL I woke up terified because I thought I had them still ( more like tubes then nips but you get the idea) but once I found out it was just a dream I started to luagh and went back to bed.

But ever time I tell that story its like the dj just cut the music and everyone looks at me like im ugly LOL
    09-04-07 07:51 PM
    Hey guys, I don't have nightmares, sorry......How are my cb playas doing tonight?
    09-04-07 08:20 PM
    Doing good! Getting ready for a final site walk through tomorrow. [sarcasm]OODLES OF FUN[/sarcasm]
    09-04-07 09:21 PM
    Doing good! Getting ready for a final site walk through tomorrow. [sarcasm]OODLES OF FUN[/sarcasm]
    LMAO, just keep us updated w/your excitement....ha ha ha ha ha...I live for updates on my bb....Mac3k and RockerBarbie are leaving for Vegas, that should be really exciting....
    09-04-07 10:06 PM
    I can't even express in words how I feel about how you guys just took me and RB in and showed us so much love! Thanks for caring and you Better bet your bottom dollar we are gonna keep you guys posted!
    09-05-07 02:17 AM
    Hey Renegade, I was taught not to talk about relgion, politics or sex.....because it could get you in trouble and then I thought, well what else is there. lol

DeeDee mentioned you guys are going on a trip. Have a safe and fun trip to Vegas Mac3K and Rockerbarbie! We will miss you but look forward to details!

Sending you hugs,
    Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 09-05-07 at 11:21 AM.
    09-05-07 11:19 AM
8,516 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD