03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Weirdest, countriest food is yammaloaf. Candied yams covered in marshmallows. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! My kids hate it. I love calamari (I'm from NJ) but I have 2agree w/mac3k & gia; horrible when its cold. I've had frog legs, don't like em, I've had duck and its way too greasy, I've had venison and its way too gamey. I forgot my ghetto fab fav:fried lobster sandwich, on a sub roll w/cheese & mayo. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-07 06:44 PM
    Love calamari - I guess I didn't think of that as a "weird" or "kountry" food. I've had shark, duck, rabbit, venison.

Perhaps "head cheese" is the weirdest I've had??
    08-30-07 06:53 PM
    Dubya are you talking about Hogs head cheese? OMG, now that's country. Lol I've never tasted it.

08-30-07 06:57 PM
    Dee-Dee.... Yeah.. Hog's Head Cheese.
    08-30-07 08:52 PM
    Flashback friday. Today's theme what are some of your all time favorite love songs?
    08-30-07 10:50 PM
    Flashback friday. Today's theme what are some of your all time favorite love songs?
    Rapture, Anita Baker, Giving you the best that I got, Anita Baker, Just my imagination, The stylistics? (I'm not sure) Baby Face & Gwyneth Paltrow just remade the song. Fire & Desire, Rick James (****) and Tina Marie, At last, Etta James. Always & Forever (not sure who the artist is), I will always love you, Whitney (I'm cracked out) Houston, I give Good love ( Baby Face), Whip Appeal (Baby Face), OMG there are so many...Ren why would you do this to me? I love Doo Wop and Love songs. I'm a 70's baby, music was soooooooo different. I'll be back!
    08-30-07 10:59 PM
    Good morning to all: ok my favorite songs in no order. Prince - adore the manhattans - always and forever. Shirley murdock - as we lay. Gerald levert - baby hold on to me. Ew&f - reasons. Lenny williams - cause I love you. Levert - my forever love. Marvin gaye - distant lover,sexual healing, let'get it on. That's it for now my thumbs hurt. Need a break.
    08-31-07 09:37 AM
    OMG Adore is one of the best songs out there!!!! I also love Art of Noise's Moments In Love (the one with the piano intro)....Even to this day, and even though they look like REAL crackheads, Jodeci can still get the job done LOL
    08-31-07 09:58 AM
    Okay my Favorite songs King of Sorrow by Sade`, No one in the World Anita Baker, Shoot'em Up Movies by the Deele, Soundtrack of my Life by Deemi, Getting it By Too Short, Magic Man by Heart, I'm So Sick by Fly Leaf I could do this all day. I am all over the place when it comes to my love for music and those just came off the top of my head. I prolly play these songs every day!
    08-31-07 02:14 PM
    OK... I'm showing my age here....

At This Moment - by Billy Vera and the Beaters.

Photograph - by Paul Simon (I think?) This is the song that was on the radio when my mom called me to tell me my grand-dad passed in 1974... "All I've got is a photograph, to remind me of the places we used to go... " It was literally over TWENTY years before I could listen to that song without breaking down in tears.

Beginnings - by Chicago. Dedicated to my first BF from HS. Gosh, I wonder where he is now!

A Bad Goodbye - by Vince Gill (i think?) - the ONLY song that I danced with my previous BF
    08-31-07 05:23 PM
    Where are you yeager no post for 2 days now you back in the sticks again.
    08-31-07 07:30 PM
    ok boys and girls football fans alike. it's saturday every tv in the club wil have on football games (college) let the bragging and bashing begin. call out your team. i bleed orange ( go vols) . on the pro side i have 2 teams 1 afc ( titans) 1 nfc even without vick i'm a (falcon)...
    08-31-07 11:06 PM
    Yeager must be away for the Labor Day holiday..........by now he would have commented on the thread Renegade..........Hope wherever he is, he is with his beloved BB and his family having a great time!

We miss you Yeager!!

Hugs,
    Gia
    09-01-07 02:59 PM
    I lived too many places to have a 'die-hard' fan relationship with any football team. I have several!
    Minnesota Golden Gophers, Twins and Vikings (grew up in MN). Florida State Seminoles (BF's daughter goes there). UVA Cavaliers, VaTech Hokies and Washington Redskins and Nationals.

09-01-07 06:28 PM
    Please refrain from anything violence related, or demeaning towards one an other. Lets keep it clean for all parties involved. We also ask that other members help to keep the forum in line, as to not end up having it closed...

Consider this a formal warning, and said parties not complying will addressed!

Thanks in advance

CrackBerry.com
    Moderation Team
    09-01-07 07:10 PM
    What was said? Is this just a reminder? We are keeping things clean, nice and friendly.
    09-01-07 07:59 PM
    It wasn't necessarily this thread.. just a friendly reminder that we are under new ownership, and we need to keep all threads on track.
    09-02-07 06:06 AM
    Should there be a mercy rule in college football?. If the score is like 70 - 3. Should that game be called?
    09-02-07 09:57 AM
    LOL!! That was hilarious to me for some reason.

I watch the UFC religiously and feed off of blood and broken bones, so I say no mercy rule. To the death! LOL!!! Next time, practice harder LOL!!
    09-02-07 10:01 AM
    Ren, I don't know much about sports, but I'm very competitive. I say go hard or go home! Lol if the score was 70 to 3 then the losing team has alotta practicing to do. Its just like when I first got granny, a lot of my text msgs contained misspelled words because I wasn't used to the qwerty board. I didn't give up, I worked harder and I masturberried a lot (ha ha ha, I just love that term) and perfected my craft.

09-02-07 10:02 AM
    Should there be a mercy rule in college football?. If the score is like 70 - 3. Should that game be called?
    I don't think they should have it in HS sports or above. I do like it that they have it in many sports at the "recreational, instructional" level - like for kids under 10-11-12. That's when it's time to learn the fundamentals of the game (Football, soccer, baseball, whatever) and learn to ENJOY playing the game.

My brother was in Little League (about 35 years ago). On opening day, they had all the teams play a 2 inning mini-game. One of the dads arrived late and went out to the left-field fence to talk (between plays, of course) to his 8 yr old son.

Dad: "How's it going, son? What's the score?"
    Son: "Doing great, dad! There's 2 outs. We're down 30-0"
    Dad: "Wow, you sure don't seem discouraged"
    Son: "But Dad, we haven't even been up to bat yet!"

Best answer I ever heard a parent give their child was, after a soccer game, a 5 yr old asked his parent "Did we win?"... and the parent said "Did you have fun? Then you won!"
    09-02-07 10:19 AM
    I loved your post Dubya El! That was just precious.........especially the ending. Yes I agree the best answer a parent could ever give a child. It shouldn't always be about who won or who didn't........it should be about having fun and enjoying yourself..........life is just too short.

Are you still loving your new blackberry?

Gia
    09-02-07 01:12 PM
    Don't know if I asked this question or not, here goes. What are your favorite 5 movies? Movies that you can watch over and over and still enjoy them. 1. F. Gump 2. As good as it gets 3. Lucky number sleven 4. Meet the parents 5. Private parts.
    09-02-07 03:49 PM
    Here's six: Practical Magic, Devils Advocate, Devil Wears Prada, Mrs. DoubtFire, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing

Gia
    09-02-07 05:46 PM
    Ren, your the best cbplaya host ever!!1.Love & Basketball 2. The Color purple 3. Somthing about Mary 4.The playas club 5. Meet the Parents. The circle of trust is priceless lol

09-02-07 05:53 PM
8,516 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD