What's crackin' in the club this morning? Ren...how you put me on the stage last night without my knowing??? Adrian...I got a couple of gats if you wanna borrow them. What up to everybody else clubbin' this morning.

Puttin' one up for PIMP C...R.I.P. homey. Texas is really gonna miss you dawg.
    12-05-07 10:54 AM
    Still serving drinks. Pimp. C. Style. Raise your cups. Up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-07 10:59 AM
    Hey Ren...I tried to hit you up on BB but I see you're busy on the forums huh?
    12-05-07 11:17 AM
    Naw He's tied up in the Boom Boom Room with me until July! I am keeping him warm for the winter!
    12-05-07 11:26 AM
    OOOHHHH...The Boom Boom Room? I think that I will find another section of the club...lol.
    12-05-07 11:28 AM
    What's up though girl how you doing? I am Macgyver3000 or Mac3k for short! I am the first lady of the playas club and in house chef! You missed breakfest but Deli style subs for lunch made to order! Eat up!
    12-05-07 11:35 AM
    Check this out. My safety and safety of others is the upmost importance to me. Now if I don't feel safe I won't respond. If you can't handle that. Oh well. It snowy where I am. Get over it. Or wait til I reply. Ty.

12-05-07 11:36 AM
    Hey Mac3k, I have a special request... hook a ninja up with a sammich! Turkey and Roast Beef with swiss, lettuce, and mustard, on pumpernickel! Yes indeed, that's good eatin' right there.
    12-05-07 12:00 PM
    Ive been gone but Im back again/ I bet yall though I would pack it in/ probably thought I would never rap again/ cuz of mishaps last night with Adrian, mac and ren/ lets get one thing clear Im here for eternity/ and I aint putting this mic down this fire constantly burns in me/ Gimme medicine quick Im way better then sick/ yall aint messin with this veteran click/ Im a savage beast whom if it wasnt for rap to salvage me/ Ill be locked up like akon so I come with the cavalry/ My words are weapons and my spit is so lethal/ so its no wonder they wanna cast me in the lead of the next saw sequel/ OH yes there will blood stains if you complain/ leave you lookin like a scene from a video of mudvayne/ Im not mundane I aint your average emcee/ it aint my fault Ive been this way since my brain left me/ I leave yall feindin worse then you fiend for a BB 101 lecture/ well this is Rens class so have some class we the playa experts/ YES SIR text your closest pals and well be warnin ya/ Playas club takin over the whole world Ren got the right formula/ Adrian thought he cold clocked me with a mic/ but he couldnt be more wrong cuz Im a lover I dont fight/ but if you wanna beef with me Im comin strapped with bombs see/ Im on thee disastrous attack worse then Tsunami/ so Calm-ly zip your lips before you provoke an animal/ I aint posin no more threats its a promise Ill eat your flesh like a cannibal/ had to put this out there so I could get equal/ Consider this a full warning Ill be back with a sequel BIOTCH!
    12-05-07 12:17 PM
    Hmmm subs. Let's see. Cajun turkey breast Cajun chicken breast swiss cheese lettuce toms banana peppers and spicy brown mustard.

12-05-07 12:23 PM
    Thanks for the welcome Mac...I'll take a turkey sandwich with some chips and a large lemonade.
    12-05-07 12:27 PM
    Bass order up you still on the expected daddy treatment until the induce date! Curveman its not open mic night you dig its Way back Weds now that's the biz! You coming up in here all big and bad too most of us playas you look really sad! Nobody cares about that yesterdays skrit! we keep in moving in theses bricks! So give up the attitude or get ghost! I I can flow and keep us spaceage like Space ghost coast to coast! So playas let's make a toast ignore this mad rapping fool you dig cause we better that and doing it way to big!
    12-05-07 12:27 PM
    Anything for you boo! You feel like having Lunch with me today! Unique you want vodka in your lemonade!?
    12-05-07 12:29 PM
    Hey dee dee. Adrian is running up a pretty hefty bill for. You. Hope you have the monies to cover this. So far we are at 4,635.00

12-05-07 12:31 PM
    Don't laugh at my flow ya'll but Curveman thinks he can act a fool in here so I'd thought I would play along lol!
    12-05-07 12:32 PM
    yo MAC that was DOPEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love where your hearts at but yall gotta let me know when its open mic we can do a collab

We can be like B and Hova, Nas, and Kelis, Bonnie and Clyde, LMAO!!!

12-05-07 12:35 PM
    I thought you did pretty good. Lol. First lady. Reppin.

I guess you told curve
    He got what he deserve
    Coming in here and got flipped the bird.

Now its time to run my boo was have fun. She schooled you kid or shld I say son.

Its not open mic so take a hike sit and have a drink its on the house. Syke.

12-05-07 12:40 PM
    Awww shoot I didn't do too bad! Sorry Curve man but I already got my Hova nice try but no you've got no chance of a take over!
    12-05-07 12:44 PM
    Not A Relationship Mac Lol I'm Talking About On Stage Fool Lol
    12-05-07 12:46 PM
    With all this. Spitting. Going on. Question. Of. The. Day:
    Based on a. Battle style rap. Who is. The illest rapper battle. Style? Str8. Slaying people.

12-05-07 12:56 PM
    I would have to say. Em. Followed by game.

12-05-07 01:07 PM
    Without a doubt Em!

12-05-07 01:12 PM
    Shoot KRS one keep it real!
    12-05-07 01:16 PM
    Gotta give props to Kanye, Jay, Em, Nas, and Andre.

(Some people are really making me laugh right now!!! LOL)
    12-05-07 01:16 PM
    And Scarface
    12-05-07 01:18 PM
8,516 ... 119120121122123 ...