edie every ten feet of the bar you'll see a bottle of germ x hey now
    12-03-07 08:36 AM
    What's good Players and Good morning to all!
    12-03-07 08:40 AM
    Good morning all! I am having the morning from **** I could really use the cheering up!

Breakfest I need some southern comfort this morning so Grits biscuts and gravy fried potatos eggs how you like it Ham steak or bacon and of course the fruit bar is open and juice of your choice!
    12-03-07 09:07 AM
    What's the matter boo. Why r u having a hellish day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-07 09:10 AM
    What's going on today??? I'm sitting here at and need to be entertained.
    12-03-07 01:27 PM
    Hey everybody! I hope that all is going well for everybody! Mac3k, what the bizness is? Why are you having a bad day? Who is f'ing with you? I'll take care of them for you - you know I keep weapons in the trunk of the Jag!! (you know I'm so hood) LilUnique - what's really good? You sound like me; sitting at work bored as he!! Well, actually, I've left my job for a few minutes. I am running some errands for the company - or at least that's what I'm calling it! LOL. Let's have a quick drink at the bar. I'll have a hypnotiq & grey goose martini and you have whatever you like, but I'm gonna recommend a royal flush (if you drink dark). Quick shout out to everyone else - Ren, jazzy, bwhite, j$, edie, my wifey Ms v, and the rest of the gang! Holla at your boi!!

12-03-07 01:42 PM
    Hey what's good Adrian...sure let's grab a drink. I don't drink dark liquors but I'll take some Hypnotiq though.
    12-03-07 02:06 PM
    Try a hypo & grey goose martini. Off the chain!

12-03-07 02:24 PM
    just dropping in to say howdy. REALLY busy day for me (the first week of the month is always busy for me - financial analyst's gotta do monthly reports and such!)

good weekend, despite the Skins last seconds loss. Sad day today for all Skins fans, and NFL as well.

RIP#21
    12-03-07 06:47 PM
    is anybody else cold??

man its colder than the proverbial witch and that unwarm part of her anatomy....

but...ya gotta learn how to dress for the weather (thank you underarmour..)

somebody pour me a bourbon...neat please...just two fingers I have to go back out into the cold to work tomorrow...

stay warm y'all... (and if you live where its warm...well...go pound sand...)

just kidding..I'm jealous today...

-db

glad I've got this fur coat and all...
    12-03-07 07:24 PM
    What's good everyone? Does anyone else want the gay pats to lose.

12-03-07 09:39 PM
    If baltimore wins. There will be an open bar for a week. Food too.

12-03-07 10:27 PM
    I fell asleep during the first quarter and woke up with about a minute to go in the game. Ravens "almost" pulled it off - sounds like they played a great game. 30 yards of "unsportsmanlike conduct" penalties on the final kickoff was just un-necessary, and could have been what kept them from scoring on that last-seconds drive.
    12-04-07 05:56 AM
    GM everybody!! Hope everyone has a great day today!!!

GO PATS!!!!!! ***na-na-ni-na-na to all the haterz. ***

12-04-07 05:57 AM
    Boooooooo the Pats and Ms V to you and no one will be serving you drinks for a week and no food so you better bring your own lunch!
    12-04-07 06:00 AM
    So for breakfest today we are having a French toast breakfest today eggs how you like it your choice of breakfest meats breakfest potatos and of course the fruit and smoothie bar is up and running!
    Lunch its Homemade pizza and salad!
    Dinner its 20 cents wing and 2 dollar steak burgers and fries bake potato or a salad! Yummy!
    12-04-07 06:13 AM
    ROFLMAO...its ok! I think ur Food is contaminated with HATERglycirides!!!!!

12-04-07 06:20 AM
    Shoot I don't even know what Hater means! So I guess no harm no fool!
    12-04-07 06:23 AM
    Not to mention everything in the playas club is only made with organic ingredients thank you very much! And I am sure nothing is organic about that!
    12-04-07 06:26 AM
    Right....give the playas organic foods...then poison their livers with all that DAMN liquor!!!

12-04-07 06:48 AM
    You all are off the d@mn chain this morning. Y'all rolled up in the club all BOLD! But, I know its all love! Good day to all!

12-04-07 06:53 AM
    Good morning Adrian! Thanks for the well wishes this morning!
    12-04-07 07:25 AM
    Sup peeps, what's crackin'? Been a while since I've checked in, life is busy. My first kid is due in just a couple of weeks so we've been busy getting things ready. Now we're just waiting for him to come on out. He's due on the 21st, but they'll induce by the 19th. We can't wait!

Hope everyone is doing good. Mac... Hook a ninja up with some scrambled eggs and lots of bacon!

12-04-07 08:57 AM
    You got it and your getting the expecting father treatment today! Lap dances and drinks free!
    12-04-07 09:00 AM
    whats good everyone.. hope you all are having a great day ..
    12-04-07 10:56 AM
8,516 ... 111112113114115 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD