Just checking in! Sorry I haven't been in the most social mood lately!
    11-25-07 05:24 PM
    Hey everyone! I'm peeking in on ya, I know I havent been as social as usual!! I apologize! ::hugs:: Now its time for me to get back on the grind! ...and back to the CBPC!!!
    11-25-07 10:03 PM
    OK I must bow down to YEAGER The damn EAGLES let me down (Murph)! The Pats are great once again!!!!!!
    11-25-07 10:43 PM
    What's good Playas! God I hope NE loses so everyone will stop worshipping them.

Sorry cbpimp but I hadda chime in, 11-0 looks good right now. I didn't think Eagles would roll over, that was a great game.

I know we're the best team in football but you can't show any love?
    11-25-07 11:44 PM
    Forget the pats they are still super. G. A. Y. I am so glad to be outta pa. I haven't gotten any email notices all week. But I was kinda on a mini vaca. Only bb the special ppl. . But I'm back now o gotta check my settings. Again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-07 01:24 AM
    Hey boo since you're up BoomBoomRoom?
    11-26-07 01:46 AM
    Boom boom. Here I come.

11-26-07 01:53 AM
    I got my pumps on and I and ready to go!
    11-26-07 01:57 AM
    Good morning all!! The Eagles could finish them off and the Pats win again! When will this end!
    11-26-07 06:40 AM
    Mornin playas!! Trafik is sick n tha A this morning back 2work w the trainees
    I hope everybody has a crackalicious Monday.

11-26-07 06:49 AM
    Morning all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freezin! Wish I could crawl back under the covers and sleep all day

How's everyone this morning?
    11-26-07 06:51 AM
    Good Morning all the Holidays are over for now and I am offically done workin my *** off! I can relax things are back to normal and I am ready to get back to my Crackberry duties! To show how much I love you guys its back to the grind request monday so let Mac know what you want and Imma hook you up!

Since we are back on the grind I would like to know what everybodies favorite job as a Teen was or the worst job you've ever had!

My favorite job was believe it or not but Mac used to work at the Sam's Club wholesale store Cafe` I used to have to make 100s of pizza a day for take and bake and I was a short order cook! I loved it a mindless job come in work by myself nobody ever bothered me and for a high school job the money was great!

The worst Job was I use to work the Mail line at a company called PSI it was the worst job I was a mail sorter and it was the works hard work running back and fourth tryna get the mail thats building up in this slot at like 100 mphs and things and the paper cut horrible!
    11-26-07 07:34 AM
    Whats up Errbody! Worst job I ever had was working at the GAP. Just folding, folding, folding, folding!!! Still have nightmares about it!
    11-26-07 09:36 AM
    Worst job I ever had would have to be working for a pool company when I was a teenager. I had 2test peoples pools for all types of crap! I hated it. I had 2drive all ova nj, up in netcong, etc..

The best job I've ever had is the one I have now. I love training, eventhough some of the trainees drive me crazy! I usually have alotta down time to prepare my material.

11-26-07 10:31 AM
    the worst job i ever had?

working the meat counter at a deli...

went home covered in corned beef fat everyday...and slicing toungue almost made me a vegetarian for life....

-db

yeeechhhh...i can still smell it
    11-26-07 11:17 AM
    Best job I've had so far is my current job. Even though it's EXTREMELY stressful and fast paced, I've found qualities in myself I never knew I had and my bosses are really great.

My worse job is a tie between two:

A dry cleaner where my job was to match the order slips with each individual clothing item and pack them together (that included looking through giant bins for a missing sock. folding shirts perfectly, touching people's undies *eww*, putting packs of long sleeved shirts and jeans that belonged to a regular who happened to be a cowboy and had his clothing HEAVILY starched *it stood on it's own, no joke* and the biggie, putting band uniforms together) Even though I worked with my cousin, the boss was a b**** and it was all in all a crap job.

The other job was working for a deli that was inside a gas station on Mines Road (heavy 18 wheeler traffic). The owner was a sleaze who not only had one person work both cashier and sandwich maker per shift and of course clean up. The day we finally had two people in the same shift he pulled me out and took me to his house to babysit his kids. I worked there for a month and no longer lol.
    11-26-07 11:54 AM
    Hello everyone!
    My first job ever was at the Gap and was my fave as a senior in HS. It was cool! I shopped there so much the Mgr hired me on the spot.
    I would have to say that I havent had any jobs that I didn't like. I wouldn't go back to them because I've moved up they were cool at the time.
    11-26-07 12:30 PM
    whats good everyone i would say good morning but homie was up super late. so good afternoon. are they having sever problems again. i'm not getting email at from any threads. i just checked my sats everything i want mail from is on instant.. but who cares for now.. ok boo for your question of the day, and thank you for selecting one..

best job as a teen.. i was a bad teen so at the age of 17 homie here was in juvie with work release>>>> i had to work at a burger king on the pa turnpike. the last one before you get to philly.. i had a girl friend there i well when things werent busy i was getting loving in the breakroom..

worst job as a teen was a city work program. where you were drove to different housing projects and cleaned the properties. sweeping picking up trash racking leaves. it was the worst. how you gonna rap to a hood rat when you are filty cleaning up their crap.....

best job as an adult. i'm doing it now i love trucking/driving

worst job as an adult i worked at a place that delivered magazines to everyone in the city( store, book stores, adult stores etc) so the only good thing was looking at the playboys penthouse etc... but it sucked..
    when i gave my 2 week notice that i wanted to move on and go to truck driving school my boss says to me " you see this is why i hate hiring you people" so instead of im working me for 2 more weeks i walked right out..
    11-26-07 12:37 PM
    HEY ETHEREAL...I accidentally erased you from my BB. I tried to add you back but you declined me!
    11-26-07 03:14 PM
    What is up with everyone today. I am working til 8. Wanna go home. I an off tuesday thank god.
    11-26-07 03:22 PM
    HEY ETHEREAL...I accidentally erased you from my BB. I tried to add you back but you declined me!
    I accepted it and it never showed up on my contact list!
    11-26-07 04:04 PM
    Dont lie E!!! U shut 'em down!!
    11-26-07 04:10 PM
    Yeah, she knows what she did...she was trying to shut me down Berry! Naw, we good though!!!
    11-26-07 04:31 PM
    What is up my PEEPs? i am still siting here at my desk bored as heck. I got my Zune (mp3) playing in my office. Need to do something. This is driving me crazy.
    11-26-07 06:09 PM
    Hello? Anybody home?
    11-26-07 06:46 PM
8,516 ... 102103104105106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD