03-04-12 07:13 PM
8,516 ... 99100101102103 ...
    Happy bday dee-dee!!! Hope your day was great!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-07 05:12 PM
    Adrian- I'm in Durham today. Going to Wilmington tomorrow for the holiday.

11-20-07 05:16 PM
    Yo YO YO whats up playas! Happy Birthday Dee!
    11-20-07 05:17 PM
    Enjoy your time here in NC, Dubya. So far today, I have seen four females with BB's and I asked each of them if their name was "Dubya." One said "no," one spit on me, one slapped me, and the last one was very turned on and gave me her PIN.
    11-20-07 05:19 PM
    Hey, Mac3k! Where have you been, boo? And what were you doing giving out curly perms and straw sets on a d@mn MONDAY?!?!?!?!?
    11-20-07 05:26 PM
    Its D day alright! Lol d day I'm getn older
    Thanks 4the well wishes Dubya, enjoy the holiday w your bf in nc.

11-20-07 05:32 PM
    Thx mac3k, smooches
    Adrian that's lol hilarious. Ha ha ha. But I hope she really didn't spit on u.

11-20-07 05:39 PM
    I don't recall seeing a question of the day. So, here goes. This may be kinda boring, but let's do this for Dee Dee ("Can't Live"). What was your most memorable birthday?

I'll start. My most memorable was my 15th birthday. I got my learner's permit and could not wait to start driving (although, one of my parents would have to accompany me). I assumed that I would be driving my dad's Landcruiser or my mom's MB 190E (I hated 190's). However, my parents surprised me with a (new-at-the-time) 1994 Nissan 300ZX. They got it for me a year early so that by the time I turned 16, I would be a pro at driving a stick (both of their cars were automatics, so I couldn't learn on them). Talk about grinning from ear-to-ear when they opened the garage door!

Ok, who is up next?
    11-20-07 05:48 PM
    My most memorable bday was my 30th. Growing up I had a bday party every year, my parents never let one year pass by, lol I guess those are one of the joys of being an only child anywho when I turned 30 my bff treated me to a spa day! Full bodied massage, facial, pedi and mani. It was the 1st time I had ever had been to a spa (go figure). We had a suite for the weekend and had a blast! No kids, no husbands, just partying and relaxation.

11-20-07 06:29 PM
    Sounds like fun, Dee Dee. I won a spa package valued at $500 at the "Grandover Resort" in Greensboro, NC when I lived there. It was a prize in a raffle at the job that I had at the time (CareMark/AdvancePCS). Anyway, it was just for a few hours and included lunch. But, it was heaven. I can only imagine an entire weekend. I know what to ask for when March 2nd rolls around!
    11-20-07 06:32 PM
    Adrian - I'm in durham today, then going to wilmington for the holidays

11-20-07 08:42 PM
    Aight Adrian I'm calling you out!!! U just posted the same thing in like 7 different threads!!! Switch it up Homie!!!!!
    11-20-07 09:15 PM
    Stop reading my d@mn threads, homie! LOL! I just wanted to send a shout-out to the newbies. LOL! Truth be told, I did switch it up about halfway through. Read the rest of them.
    11-20-07 09:25 PM
    Yeah I know I was just bustin!!!
    11-20-07 09:26 PM
    LOL! That was funny! You got me, dog!
    11-20-07 09:27 PM
    Hey, BWhite! Read the question of the day...and respond. Same thing goes to everyone else, too!
    11-20-07 09:29 PM
    I don't wanna. :P

I can't think of any birthday that was more memorable than the other. I grew up poor (still am :P) and I remember on my 13th birthday my mom didn't have money to throw me a party or anything so I ended up babysitting my neighbor's twins. At the time I was in love with Jonathan Taylor Thomas and the movie Pinocchio had just come out. Well, the only present I got that year was Pinocchio on PPV while I babysat.

I know it seems kind of sad but, it's memorable because it was a nice gesture on my neighbor's part.

In case you're wondering, she paid me as well.

11-21-07 12:30 AM
    Good Morning all.
    11-21-07 08:57 AM
    Good morning everyone. Have a great day I'm off for 5 day but heading to my home state.

11-21-07 08:59 AM
    What up Pimp, Ren!?!? Good Morning PC!!
    11-21-07 09:00 AM
    What's good Ren, Pimp, and BWhite? Hope everyone is doing good. "Where my ladies at, where my ladies at?" I wanna know where errbody is: mac3k, jazzy, Ms V (wifey), dee dee, Dubya, edie, edie's sister, etc, etc. And where are the rest of the pimps: Philip, "papa"bear, jmoney, etc, etc. Holla at your boy! Somebody start a ? of the day, please!

11-21-07 09:40 AM
    Hey guys!! I'm here, what da deal? I'm finally back at work w the doggone trainees. Boooo

11-21-07 09:46 AM
    I am working all damn day. It sucks. Well what is everyones favorite Thanksgiving food of choice? Dont cop out and say turkey. We know turkey is a favorite.....!

I love Hot Rolls with gravy
    11-21-07 11:18 AM
    Yall know I'm greedy, can I have 2favs J$? I'm gonna say sweet potato surprise and mac & cheese, oh yeah & ham lol. Omg, I'm goin on a diet the 1st of the year! Lol syke

11-21-07 11:31 AM
    I'm with Dee Dee!! Ham and Mac and Cheese Baby!!! OHHHH I can't wait!!!
    11-21-07 11:33 AM
8,516 ... 99100101102103 ...