Here you go bass. I'm having the salmon too. This is my real favorite dish to cook. My ex use to get so mad cuz there's a lot of smoke when blackening food. But its sooooooo good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-07 12:34 PM
    Whew!!! talk about a ghost town.....We gotta get the business back up in this joint!!! I think I am the only playette, to grace the PC today??? Dat's so not the move!!!

Hi Ren, A, Berry and Bass.........I'll be back later for a cocktail, or two......A I'm jealous because you have several days off!!! and you went to see Jill!! Double Jealous!!

Ya'll might be breakin down that pole and the stage in a few days, because it's not going to be occupied....if V don't come back.....cuz I don't know anybody else who wants that gig!!!
    11-02-07 02:55 PM
    I knw jazzy it was only you for 2 days now. Can I make you a dinner. Its blackened seafood night.

11-02-07 02:57 PM
    Ok ok!!!! Ladies yall best get in here!!! Especially you Ms.V! I know the fellas in here don't want me to strap on a g-string and tassels!!!!!

11-02-07 03:06 PM
    No my frnd you are right as a matter of fact put more clothes on. Lol

11-02-07 03:11 PM
    Ok ok!!!! Ladies yall best get in here!!! Especially you Ms.V! I know the fellas in here don't want me to strap on a g-string and tassels!!!!!

Say mane, is this joint is gonna turn into a sausage-fest then we might as well shut this piece down, and QUICKLY.

Where did all of the ladies go, anyway?
    11-02-07 03:24 PM
    Looks like we may have to grab the newbies. I thought we all were going to stay and fight but that movement didn't last.

11-02-07 03:27 PM
    Come on ppl I don't wanna waste this seafood.

11-02-07 04:52 PM
    Can I get some of that shrimp Ren with a double citron?

11-02-07 04:57 PM
    Sure thing blackened shrimp it is.

11-02-07 05:05 PM
    Hey, fellas! I'm on my way over to Ms V's now. I'm gonna take my club with me and handle things caveman style. I'll drag her back to the club with me.
    11-02-07 05:06 PM
    (Dang Adrian....you aint have to hit me in the head that hard)

MiSSSSS V up in this MUTHA MUTHA.....

Yall know i couldn't stay away too long, yall my maphuckas...i'm just a stubborn LEO...anyway...who been slidin they boo-tay on my pole You know I don't even play that!!! Ren!!! Get me the Germ-X!!! And a Vodka Straight up!!!

Jazzy Boo...you right CANT nobody shake it like ME!!!

REn, Adrian, Pimp, Yeager....get to the Stage and tip a sista!!! Put the Ying Yang twins on so I can do my Thing
    11-02-07 05:21 PM
    Shell be back.

11-02-07 05:21 PM
    THANK GOD MS. V is Back!!! Now I can burn this G-String!!!
    11-02-07 05:23 PM
    Here you go vanilla absolut str8 up and a gallon of germ x. We gonna make it rain on you.

11-02-07 05:24 PM
    Never underestimate the power of Adrian!!!
    11-02-07 05:25 PM
    You determined to get rid off that Vanilla siht aint you!!!
    11-02-07 05:26 PM
    Berry the word I and g string can never come out of your mouth. We missed you. Nesia.

11-02-07 05:26 PM
    I missed yall too
    11-02-07 05:27 PM
    Thats where you are wrong Ren!! For example: ILove watchin Ms. V in that G-String!
    11-02-07 05:31 PM
    We all love her in that string. Got plenty of tips to give her.

11-02-07 05:38 PM
    What's ur first tip ren??? Stay outta dark alleys at nighttime!!!
    11-02-07 05:41 PM
    I missed yall too
    You just don't know... cuz that pole was getting kinda dusty over there. LOL!
    11-02-07 05:46 PM
    I told y'all V was gonna bump like this. Y'all didn't think that she could bump like this. See I told y'all V was gonna bump like this! She'll turn around and she'll make it jump like this!!!!

I don't know how we survived over the last few days without you, Ms. V. I think I saw some tumbleweeds blowing all up in through here. We are so d@mn glad to have you back up in this piece. Some hungry-looking chick tried to work the pole, but I made her get off of it and I sterilized it real good!

BerryWhite -- you're making me feel very uncomfortable; I was gonna bounce out like Ms V did if you had kept talking about g-strings and such

Bass -- Ms V is back so you ain't got to worry about leaving; on some real talk, can you be my DD tonight? (I feel like I'm gonna be at the bar all night long)

Ren -- my man, what's up; I went through the two bottles that you gave me earlier; can I get two Jager bombs and a Patron shot back (chilled, please); oh, and I'm still waiting on my blackened chicken, and let me get two pieces of that dessert

Jazzy -- I see you, baby; all of your drinks are on me tonight; and your dinner is on me, too; I feel bad that you didn't get to make it to the Jill Scott concert last night; but, I had fun for you, me, and everybody else up in this piece

Mac3000 -- where you at?; Ren can cook, but he can't burn like you, Ma; oh, and you can make the mohawk a negative; I got all my hair cut off today

E-Lover -- where you at, Ma?; I ain't seen you here in a minute

Yeager -- glad you got that phone charged; can we get some hot beats for Ms V to dance to?; 'preciate it
    11-02-07 05:47 PM
    Yeah mane, i got you covered.

In fact, URRRAH-BODY need check in them keys... nobody's gonna be drankie-drankin and driving!
    11-02-07 05:49 PM
8,516 ... 5960616263 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD