Yeah, we luddakids don't we? Well, at least we're supposed to, but sometimes I don't......
    10-31-07 09:49 PM
    Ren, are you on the I-Pod juke box? Can we get the D.C. house version of "Soulja Boy"?
    10-31-07 09:50 PM
    Well, Jazzy. I work with the geriatric set, but I was crankin' it for their kids and grandkids...and great-grandkids.
    10-31-07 09:51 PM
    Jazzy and Ms. V, I am loving the new pics! Y'all are gonna make me add something new.
    10-31-07 09:52 PM
    I'm going to bed peoples...by any chance if they creep in like theives in the night and shut us down while we got our backs turned....hit me up on the BB!! We should have a group session....the more the merrier Yall my Maphuckas.... Peace.
    WOW Jazzy even wants a piece of the bashing.I see how ya'll are.Ok i have a deal for you Ren Jazzy Mac,Berry ya bunch of haters.If the colts win IF big IF I will walk in a store buy a colts Jersey take a picture wearing it.with a sign sayin yeah you were right.Make that for any team that can step up and take them down.So I guess my Credit card will be safe cause The Pats will not lose.
    Hey, what is the easiest was to take a song from a CD and get it onto my Pearl in the form of a ringtone? (I only want part of the song)
    10-31-07 09:54 PM
    what song you want i can make it for you if i have the song
    10-31-07 09:56 PM
    Hey, what is the easiest was to take a song from a CD and get it onto my Pearl in the form of a ringtone? (I only want part of the song)
    Yeager got me. 'Preciate it!
    10-31-07 10:03 PM
    Hey if you go to funformobile.com it is a site where you can make your own ringtones video clips photos etc and upload them from your PC straight to your computer or vice versa. Download the wavepad software and have a bumping good time making ringtones! I do it all the time! You can even upload photos straight from your phone to the website I love it! Look for my profile I got tons of songs!
    10-31-07 10:06 PM
    they announced the winners...none of us. it's a scam. we've been hoodwinkied, bamboozled, tittieboozled!
    10-31-07 10:15 PM
    How about I have an announcement....the thread Mac started has been shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C-O-N- spiracy I say!!!!

In my best Shanana from Martin voice
    - Oooohhh no they di-int

They really tryna mean bidness round here, huh?
    10-31-07 10:25 PM
    they announced the winners...none of us. it's a scam. we've been hoodwinkied, bamboozled, tittieboozled!
    Ain't that bout a blip...

What's good fam? I see it's jumpin in here tonight!
    10-31-07 10:25 PM
    Thanks A! you know that is one of my MANY Homecoming pics!!! I just wish it wasn't so grainy looking......
    10-31-07 10:27 PM
    Its all good...they can shut us down....but we always bounce back!! That's what playas do!!! We can set up a new BS thread every hour on the hour!!! They gotta find us before they can shut us down!!! Fight the power( fist raised)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-07 10:35 PM
    They say it nothing personal against the playas its just business but IDK...
    10-31-07 10:37 PM
    Just business huh? Well business finna be real good cause ima make sure they got plenty threads to shut down and post to edit up in this muthamutha!!! Westsyde!!!!

10-31-07 10:42 PM
    Just don't let someone slip and hit the lock button on this piece... you talk about some ninjas acting a FOOL up in here... I can already see it. It wouldn't be pretty.

Don't do it CB mods, get ya finger off that button mane! You don't know what you trying to start!
    10-31-07 10:46 PM
    Tell um again Bassthumpa!!! Its gon get real ugly up in this piece

10-31-07 10:49 PM
    REAL ugly all up in through this MOFO
    10-31-07 10:51 PM
    Its crazy. Its just business. If they wanna do something in the future. If if if. So if you don't then what.

10-31-07 10:55 PM
    If "if" was a fifth, we'd all be drunk...

If "if" was a spliff, we'd all be high...
    10-31-07 10:56 PM
    Let me find out that "bass" is a ninja. I didn't get past orange belt (or was it yellow).
    10-31-07 11:01 PM
    LOL! Naw dawg, that's just my little substitute for a certain word. HOWEVER... I do have the samurai swords ready for any sucka chump intruders that try to step into the crib sideways. They decorate, and they cut like a mutha too. Don't test 'em!

Ease back mods, no violence in this thread... even tho it's the truth. LOL!
    10-31-07 11:05 PM
    LOL, bass. I've gotta couple of them, too, from my dad's days in the military. They're on stands for decoration right now, but I'm not above bringing up out.

Goodnight, good people! I hope the doors won't be locked in the morning.
    10-31-07 11:22 PM
8,516 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD