Down boy don't tell all our secrets! lol
    I apologize. I get carried away at times. Y'all know how I get when I'm on that sauce! If I get out of hand again, call Ms V and she will come pick me up and take me home.
    10-30-07 11:43 PM
    I'm gonna call it a night i'll catch yall in the morning.
    10-30-07 11:51 PM
    Me, too. Gotta long day tomorrow. Y'all hold it down.
    10-30-07 11:52 PM
    G'nite all...
    10-31-07 12:10 AM
    night ppls someone else do a question of the day plz
    10-31-07 12:12 AM
    <walks in sleepily and stares at tab>

Yikes! Thats' some tab!!! Well, my baby is SO worth it.... money well spent.

G'morning all. Long workday for me, so I can only stay till the coffee's made, get a cuppa joe, and I gotta scoot. Have a good day, all!
    10-31-07 04:57 AM
    Morning yall!

Hey Dubya I'm glad ur Grandbaby is doing well. Praise GOD!!

Welcome new guy that came in in the middle of the night...

FYI...I am NOT dancing today somebody else will have to swang on the pole today!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-07 05:29 AM
    Morning all!
    10-31-07 06:54 AM
    Good Morntings All! It Blackberryween! I'm going to work as a pretty little kitty whose dressing up for work today!? Not to mention to we find out who won the Blackberry contest Yay! I hope its me...I am at home crossing my everything lmao! Happy Blackberryween!
    10-31-07 07:23 AM
    yawning good morning everyone: man this place is tore up.. hey macboo hello dub, ms.v . i see you over there cbpimp.. adrian still slpin? pretty kitty huh ( hey now) i hope someone thats active on the forum wins. it will be really messed up if someone with 1 post win. i remember the day they posted that. once i made my post i started getting email note from the other post. lol reading the name i was like who the heck is that. who is that . well good luck everyone thats in it. i didnt think i wanted to win but i would like a 8800( free ofcourse) hope you all have a great day.. making my rounds to al the active threads..
    10-31-07 08:14 AM
    Good morning!

Hey Dubya glad to hear that your grandchild is well!

Renegade how's it going?

Macgyver3000 is it possible for you to cross all your toes? lol!

Well its off to the bump and grind of the insurance life!!

(if anyone has a moment check out my post in the 8820 boards about Yahoo instant messenger.. Im trying to get it working!!! and suggestions?!)
    10-31-07 08:55 AM
    i cant get anything form yahoo to work either. just the main website form the browser.. no messenger no yahoo go sucks i like yahoo
    10-31-07 08:59 AM
    G'morning CB players!!!

I will be in & out, trying to get some treats today!!
    10-31-07 09:02 AM
    when you guys get chance be sure to read the NEW POLICY regarding the OFF TOPIC POST.......
    10-31-07 09:02 AM
    Oh I was trying to get Yahoo IM to work on mine, cuz using the OZ IM provided by AT&T sux.

I'm going to take a peak Ren.
    10-31-07 09:04 AM
    ok i gotta speak my mind this is how you shut down a thread without really shutting it down.. going wap for a few hrs while driving to youngstown, oh ttyl i think. lol
    10-31-07 09:15 AM
    none of my post are being couted lol crazy
    10-31-07 09:15 AM
    yawning good morning everyone: man this place is tore up.. hey macboo hello dub, ms.v . i see you over there cbpimp.. adrian still slpin? pretty kitty huh ( hey now) i hope someone thats active on the forum wins. it will be really messed up if someone with 1 post win. i remember the day they posted that. once i made my post i started getting email note from the other post. lol reading the name i was like who the heck is that. who is that . well good luck everyone thats in it. i didnt think i wanted to win but i would like a 8800( free ofcourse) hope you all have a great day.. making my rounds to al the active threads..
    Hey I had to come in early to clean the restrooms from last night wings disaster, but I'm back in Pimp form today . I would really like to win that 8800, but knowing my luck a newbee would win!
    10-31-07 09:24 AM
    10-31-07 09:28 AM
    I think I'm done here. The party is over. I think we made cb too hood. Those of you who have my pin have it.

10-31-07 09:38 AM
    Oh, no. Is the club really shutting down? That's ******-up.
    10-31-07 10:17 AM
    Oh I was trying to get Yahoo IM to work on mine, cuz using the OZ IM provided by AT&T sux.

I'm going to take a peak Ren.
    Here's what I'm using: beejive :: JiveTalk mobile messaging

Works perfectly for AIM and Yahoo for me. It's not free, but seems to be worth the price. you get a 30-day trial period to check it out.

I think I'm done here. The party is over. I think we made cb too hood. Those of you who have my pin have it.

Maaaaaan... how y'all gonna shut the party down right after a brutha shows up? Ya gotta at least add a ninja to the BB first!
    10-31-07 10:21 AM
    No its not. But cb is no longer counting any post made on any thread in the off topic area. We can keep posting here for now but if u wanna go from user to abuser u need to post elsewhere. It sucks big time. But it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. I'm calling it a shut down because not counting your post maybe they think you won't post. So let's all go help everyone.

10-31-07 10:35 AM
    No its not. But cb is no longer counting any post made on any thread in the off topic area. We can keep posting here for now but if u wanna go from user to abuser u need to post elsewhere. It sucks big time. But it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. I'm calling it a shut down because not counting your post maybe they think you won't post. So let's all go help everyone.

I gotcha... but it's no big deal to me. I know too well from other forums, post count is overrated.
    10-31-07 10:39 AM
    That just means only the True Players will be here!
    10-31-07 11:02 AM
8,516 ... 5051525354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD