Morning everyone.....Pats are givin it to the league and I really don't see the colts slowing them down this year. Quietly.....Steelers are 5-2.....
    10-29-07 10:17 AM
    Good morning playas! Happy Monday! Go Cowboys!!!!
    10-29-07 10:25 AM
    Colts and Pats Battle of the Best! Gotta go with my COLTS! Sorry Basil49.
    10-29-07 10:34 AM
    What's good everybody. Hey boo boo. I see you. Bout to hit the road after I hit the store and restock my hidden stash of absolut. You knw how I do. Will ck in later. Took my 15 year old to get her permit this morning. She passed. Now. Do she really think imma let her drive my car. Hmmm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey, Ren! Can we get the new Absolut New Orleans at the bar? (In my best English accent): I've become quite bored with the Absolut Pear. (end accent) FYI -- 100% of the profits are donated to Gulf Region charities. So, while we are drinking, we are helping the less fortunate as well -- it's a WIN/WIN situation for all parties involved!
    10-29-07 10:35 AM
    I understand that the Colts are home and all....but how do you defend Maroney, Wes Walker, Stallworth and Moss? How? The Steelers face the Pats later on on Nov....and Im trying to figure what our gameplan will be!
    10-29-07 11:14 AM
    Hey EdieGirl.......Cowboy fan I see. You will have a tough one against the Eagles on Sunday night!!
    10-29-07 11:15 AM
    Hey EdieGirl.......Cowboy fan I see. You will have a tough one against the Eagles on Sunday night!!
    I'm not big on football but I'm big on Texas! I'll have to start getting into the games though, my coworker actually takes certain Tuesdays off for Monday Night Football hangovers lol.
    10-29-07 11:33 AM
    Dude basil. Did u read the sign on the way in? No boston area teams talk in here. See now imma have make you sit in the corner and face the wall. On the 3 legged chair. Now. Question of the day: if you know who you were voting for,would you put a bumper sticker on your car?

10-29-07 12:10 PM
    True enough Brady has 2 more great receivers then INDY, but the true test is which Defense will fold or step up first.
    10-29-07 12:36 PM
    I don't do bumper stickers that's tacky!
    10-29-07 12:38 PM
    Would not put any stickers upon me car....at all!!! Pardon the mention of the the New england teams.....especially when I cant stand either.
    10-29-07 12:58 PM
    This may very well be my 100th post, which will make me an official abuser!! It didn't take that long for me to get completely and utterly CRACKED OUT!! *****I told y'all I was gonna BUMP like this!*****
    10-29-07 01:23 PM
    As far as the question of the day, I'm with Crackberry Pimp: I can't do bumber stickers on the ride. It's just not right!
    10-29-07 01:25 PM
    Correct never put stickers on your car.

10-29-07 01:38 PM
    Can I get a hand clap...can I get a hand clap...can I get a hand clap!!!! YO Adrian (soundin like Rocky ). Congrats on be a crack a-brusa!!!!! I'm having a drink for you now!!! All Drinks on me in honor of Big A

Ballin.....

10-29-07 02:13 PM
    bumper stickers are always in bad form. never had one never will.
    10-29-07 02:17 PM
    What's up, Droptop? I haven't seen you around these parts before. Welcome. Drinks on Ms V tonight!! Order whatever you want, she's a baller!!

BARTENDER!!! Let me get a gray goose and hypnotiq. Thanks!

Ms V -- stop making it rain over there on stage 3...that dancer is ugly!

Ren -- you pick up that Absolut New Orleans yet?

Mac3 -- "free the *****, free the *****"

Can't Live -- what it do, ma?
    10-29-07 02:24 PM
    im new and very addicted to my berry and to the site. hello all. feel free to add my pin and message me.
    10-29-07 02:29 PM
    (In my best Ms.V voice) Jazzy up in this mutha-mutha!

Hello all! Glad to see errybody's doing well on this monday..I see the joint is jumpin already, and it's just the afternoon!

I would usually just have a Sprite, as I do not drink during the week, but since V is buying.......let me get a Belvy and pineapple juice I'm gonna live a little today.
    Adrian, I still don't know how you do that Grey Goose and Hyp! That just sounds like it would have me knocked out!

As for next sunday's match-up between the Colts and Pats, I can't wait!! Eventhough the Colts whipped up on the Panthers somethin' ugly yesterday!
    I'm going with the Colts!! I despise the Pats!! Belichick gives me the shivers! and I HATE the cut-off sleeve sweatshirt!!!!!!! Bill get a new uniform, why don't ya!
    10-29-07 03:30 PM
    By the way, A congrats on your upgrade to abuser....I'll get there one day...as long as Ren keeps ressurecting old threads for me to post in! But the majority of my count will come from my time in the PC, fa sho!!
    10-29-07 03:32 PM
    Welcome droptop and congrats big aman. Now you gotta shoot for addict. Yes crackberry god coming soon. Ok new question: you get smashed at a party and passed out and was taking home by a person (male or female depending on ur sexual desire). Missing a leg and a arm. What do you do?

10-29-07 03:42 PM
    get out of bed and call a cab. politely say no to breakfast and then make sure to post a long and involved re-telling of the events sparring no detail on crackberry.com so i can laugh at the office.
    10-29-07 04:23 PM
    Me. I wld hit it tell her to try her best not to let her stubs touch me. That would freak me out. She can hop to the kitchen and hook up some ghetto love (cheese grits bacon scram eggs mixed) and that's that.

10-29-07 05:56 PM
    Wow Ren! That's all I got for this one!
    10-29-07 06:40 PM
    Guess that was too deep for yall. I was just kiddin her stump can touch me.

10-29-07 07:03 PM
8,516 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD