Nall Adrian...the pool boy couldn't get them g-strings and wrappers outta the filter...he's coming back tomorrow...but the pole is clean! Go on and hop up there so I can make it rain!
    Last edited by venesiasanders; 10-26-07 at 07:48 PM.
    10-26-07 07:45 PM
    Oh, no no no, Ms V!!! You remember what happened the LAST time that I jumped up there on that stage!!!! My paper cuts are STILL healing!! My doctor JUST discharged me from my outpatient physical rehab! The dry cleaners FINALLY got that chocolate sauce out of my cape. And then y'all mofo's called security on me 'cause I forgot to "tip out" when I left!! I mean, I was taken away from the premises in an ambulance. Dag!

However, I am running low on funds! So, I gotta do what I gotta do! 2 more shots of Patron and I might be up there on that stage. Prepare for a blackout! Hey ladies: lap dances $65, headbangers $50. Or you can get the "UnPlan" for $100 for the evening -- first come, first served; see me in the back for details.
    10-26-07 08:00 PM
    How the H&LL you broke??? I just gave you $7K!!!
    10-26-07 08:01 PM
    That money is GONE! You know I had to pay my mortgage, car note, student loans, and a few other bills. AND I decided to get shots and shooters for everybody who is all up and through here! That $7k is GONE!

So, I need to make some more money. Don't make me resort to my other option... You know it ain't legal, girl!
    10-26-07 08:08 PM
    Well I'll tell you what....i'm getting yo costume out the back room cause u gon shake that thing tonight! AND i wanna cut!!!
    10-26-07 08:20 PM
    Where errbody at?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-07 09:40 PM
    What's up everyone. Haven't been on all week. It was a crazy week with work. I feel so out of the loop. But I'm back.

10-26-07 11:42 PM
    What's up everyone? Haven't been on all week. Its been a crazy week at work. I feel out of the loop.

Hot tub is open, but filling up quick. Isn't that how it always is when I'm in it though. I'll clear a spot next to me for ya ms v

10-26-07 11:56 PM
    Its 730am on saturday and your girl is going to work! The life of a hairstylist! Make sure ya'll catching some Zzzzzzzs for me!
    10-27-07 08:34 AM
    "Where they at? Where they at?" What's up, good people?!? I'm just now getting out of the bed. Those gray goose & hypnotiq martinis and jello shots that I had last night HAD ME GONE!!! (Nobody was at the Players Club, so I had to take it elsewhere; sorry!!!) Hey MAC3000, did I accept your Messenger request? I think I may have declined it by accident. Ooops! Send it again.
    10-27-07 12:06 PM
    Happy Saturday all! I am finally leaving work and I couldn't be more happy about it!
    10-27-07 03:34 PM
    Way to go Mac!!! It's time to start throwin'em back!!!
    10-27-07 03:36 PM
    Alright, good people!! The BAR IS OPEN!!! I will be your bartender tonight. I will try to fill the shoes of our fearless leader, Renegade. Here's the rundown for the night:

We got Mac3000 in the kitchen. She's already been sippin' on that sauce, so no special requests for the evening.

We got BerryWhite on the Wheels of Steel! Hey, Mr DJ!

TomTom is chilling in the hot tub and has got the back room on LOCK. Thanks to the pool boy for getting the thongs and wrappers out of the hot tub filter.

The pole on stage 1 has been sanitized. Ms V is the featured entertainer. She's got a list of her specials posted in between the men's and women's bathrooms.

Drink Specials: $5 Jager bombs, $1 jello shots, $4 you call it's.
    10-27-07 07:36 PM
    Anywhere I can get a Jager bomb that cheap I am there
    10-27-07 10:23 PM
    What's crackin everybody. Still in the smokies. Ut won tonight. In a nail biter in overtime. It amazes me the games we win and lose. Anywho. Open bar. Til the 1 pm kickoffs tomorrow. Ty a-man for holding down the fort. Nesia for shaking that thing up in hurr I missed it but I'll review the tapes. Later. . My goodness anyone ever planning to spend a wknd in the smokies plz bring your wallet. But the kids are having fun. I have a moment to myself so I can post if you knw what I mean. Will ck in later. On my 2nd tall 24 oz heinkein lite. Ty

10-27-07 11:37 PM
    I'm off and there's nobody here? Helllooo
    Ren, I like what you've done with the place! mac3k sounds like you were wizzing thru heads 2day, big ups! Done b4 6pm on a Saturday, do what it do Ma. Oh well I guess ill make myself a cosmo and slip in the hot tub, lol.

10-28-07 02:30 AM
    Go COLTS! 8-0........The stage is set PATS VS COLTS!
    10-28-07 03:32 PM
    Drinks on Ms V tonight, in the event that anyone decides to show up in this mofo.
    10-28-07 09:00 PM
    Anyone watch baseball?? the Red Sox just won the world series! whoo Hoo! drinks are on me but you'll have to play catch up .....
    10-28-07 11:42 PM
    We here at the pc reserve the right not to be happy about the red sox or the pats. Ty. On a different topic I see I lost both of my sunday pics. I need the pack to come thru tomorrow. (Tonight). I had a great wknd guys and gals. If you ever thought about going to the smokey mnts and put it off. Plz go. Its was great up there. Yall slp. Maybe tomorrow someone can teach me how to add a pic to a post. Idk what's been going on in here but I am germ xing the whole place. Lol. Ttyl.

10-29-07 12:20 AM
    I have friends from boston thats why I was rooting for them tonight. I am from Southern California so with out a doubt I am a hardcore Dodgers and Chargers fan! win or lose my loyaty is with them.
    10-29-07 12:54 AM
    Good morning playas! Its Monday I am off and ready to chat get at me when you need a break from Monday! Lol!
    10-29-07 06:27 AM
    Morning CB Playas!
    10-29-07 07:54 AM
    Good morning, pimps and pimpettes! It's your boy!! Hope everyone is off to a great Monday morning. I'm just relaxing in the office (there's WAY TOO MUCH going on outside of my office door); so feel free to hit me up and we will chat!
    10-29-07 09:01 AM
    What's good everybody. Hey boo boo. I see you. Bout to hit the road after I hit the store and restock my hidden stash of absolut. You knw how I do. Will ck in later. Took my 15 year old to get her permit this morning. She passed. Now. Do she really think imma let her drive my car. Hmmm

10-29-07 10:01 AM
8,516 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD