me too ladie night was a big bust.. oh welll .. im out for the night..
    10-25-07 10:52 PM
    Dang, the parties ova? I just got home from work I guess I'll catch yall playas 2moro.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-07 10:54 PM
    take it easy homie... later berry gotta make my picks for sunday ok the 1pm game i'm taking the bears over the lions(revenge) the 4pm game i'm taking the niners over the saints monday night greenbay over denver.. 3 and 0 this wknd
    10-25-07 10:56 PM
    Oh no.. I think I missed ladies nite!! I'll try again next wk. Rene

10-25-07 11:03 PM
    I have definitely been away too long. Idk Thursday was ladies nite
    Is it still football season? Lol, who knew! Ren are you throwing a cbplayas super bowl party?

10-25-07 11:08 PM
    Oh no.. I think I missed ladies nite!! I'll try again next wk. Rene

Yeah, you missed the ladies night specials. HOWEVER, I left a huge tip in the tip jar. Take some of it out of there and buy you a drank!

I'm out!
    10-25-07 11:10 PM
    Oh no!! I missed ladies night???? I got all busy and let the time get away from me.....dang-it!

Is anybody still here? I hate to pour my own drink, but I will if I have to!!!

I've forgiven you Adrian for smashing my ride lastnight....

Please don't tell me the partay's ova
    10-25-07 11:46 PM
    happy b day to j$ the key is in the flower pot outside the club at the bottom wrapped in a napkin wrapped in plastic wrap wrapped in foil wrapped in a walmart bag you shoud see it after you start removing the duct tape. the place is yours for 5 hours..
    10-26-07 01:23 AM
    Dang I missed the party again . . . oh well happy B-Day J$.
    10-26-07 03:53 AM
    Good morning playas!!! Happy bday j$ scorpios are the best. I should know nov 20th. Save the date. Btw, drinks on me tonite for j$ enjoy!

10-26-07 06:52 AM
    Happy Bday J$!!! or did I miss it, and I'm a day late?

I've been so out of whack this week... missed ladies night (oh well, I missed it cuz I was out drinkin and havin dinner with my boss on the company dime!)

Last day of conference here in AZ. Missed meeting MiniBB. Losing internet access in an hour, then packing it up to leave. Going to friends' house tonite, then airport in the morning, home tomorrow night..... and DANG, it got cooler in VA while I was gone!!!! 20 degrees cooler in a WEEK!
    10-26-07 07:59 AM
    What it do ya'll I finally have a free day.Ren what up my dude?Cant i missed you babe,Mac mac Mac.I see you guys haven't burnt down the joint yet.
    10-26-07 09:01 AM
    What's good yea. Sup everyone else. Here's a psa for everyone. Don't drink a energy drinlk whoile tryin to go to slp. Ty. Have a good day good wknd. May end up in the smokey mountains this wknd with the kids. Let them ride the rides before it gets too cold. If I am lucky bey. Will work up there.

10-26-07 10:01 AM
    Hey everybody!! I'm working from home today so you know what that means...I aint doing a d@mn thing!!!

10-26-07 01:24 PM
    You knw ms v. You ate and left last night. But you did show up. And got ur germ x.

10-26-07 01:28 PM
    That's why I'm not working...I'm resting up for tonight! No party pooping for me!!

10-26-07 01:32 PM
    What up y'all? Just wanted to pop my head in and say hey. I'm about to take a nap so I can be fresh at the spot tonight. Ms V, can I borrow $6,947? I need to pay my mortgage, car payment, student loans and a few other bills. If I can't get it from you, I'll resort to other means...if you know what I mean.

10-26-07 03:15 PM
    Adrian...all you need is $6,947 ????? I thought you was talking bout some real money!!! I'll see what i got laying around and bring it to the playas club...I don't want you to have to resort to knocking elderly women ova the head...cause i know you'll do it!
    10-26-07 03:26 PM
    OMG OMG i just noticed that I'm an ABUSER!!!! Yeah
    10-26-07 03:27 PM
    Congrats vs, that crackberry is sumn else huh! Lol welcome Adrian, I've enjoyed reading your posts. Lol you party like a rock star! Do you really knock lil old ladies in the head, or just the ones that don't carry bb's? Lmao
    Ren, what's going on? Can I get a shot b4 my shift starts?

10-26-07 03:44 PM
    I may or may not peek in later. Who wants to run this h. E. L. L. Hole

10-26-07 03:44 PM
    Congrats VS! You gotta love it!
    10-26-07 05:00 PM
    Congrats vs, that crackberry is sumn else huh! Lol welcome Adrian, I've enjoyed reading your posts. Lol you party like a rock star! Do you really knock lil old ladies in the head, or just the ones that don't carry bb's? Lmao
    Ren, what's going on? Can I get a shot b4 my shift starts?

Hey "Can't Live"!!! Thanks for the welcome. I don't discriminate against who I knock over the head -- everybody's cash spends the same!! And if they happen to have a BB, even better; I can hang on to them in case I need spare parts for my Pearl or in the event that I need to stalk someone via BB messenger and I need to use a PIN other than my own.

***Disclaimer: as a geriatric Social Worker, I would never condone NOR resort to the abuse of any elderly person. Please keep in mind that abuse comes in many forms -- mental, verbal, physical, sexual, involuntary seclusion, misappropriation of property, and neglect.

Now, if you are not elderly, YOU ARE FAIR GAME!

Renegade: What's up, pimp? Can I get a gallon of Everclear? I have had a long, rough day!!!

Mac3000: What's up, girl? You got any clippers or shears with you? I'm feeling like a mohawk tonight!

Jazzy: Hey! It's homecoming tonight, girl! If you see a gold Bimmer coming down North Tryon, you and your crew better get out of the way. I'm on a mission.

Ms V: HEY, BABY! Thanks for the loan!! You know times is tight! And can I get some gas money, too? Congrats on becoming an Abuser (just stay away from the elderly; I'd hate to have to report you)!! By the way, there are programs for people like you! I'm just saying!

Yeager: I don't know you, but "What's up?" Have a shot of Patron on me tonight.

DubyaEl: Haven't met you either, but "HEY!" Hope your conference was good. Please spare us the boring details and tell us all of the exciting and provocative stuff! Patron shot for you, as well.

J$: Another year older! That's a good look! Two shots of Patron for the birthday boy!

$1 jello shooters for everybody else!!!
    10-26-07 07:09 PM
    Thank yall and Happy B-day J$...

I need a bottle...cause i pop champagne like I won a championship game!!!
    10-26-07 07:30 PM
    Is the hot tub open tonight, Ms V?
    10-26-07 07:40 PM
8,516 ... 4344454647 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD